• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π— π—’π—₯π—˜ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗑 π—œπ—§ 𝗛𝗨π—₯𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗒𝗨 || percy jackson interest check

things i dont mean

BUT LEAVE ME A SOUL ONLY BY DEFINITION
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"What kind of loser roleplays percy jackson anymore?"

"Me, im that loser."

2024_01_31_0x7_Kleki.png R.jpg 2024_01_31_0x7_Kleki.png

Hello! Formally, i am things i didnt mean, But you can call me Charlie or Loser!!
i am decently experienced in roleplaying, i'd say 2-3 paragraphs per post (1 when im not feeling it) and when im feeling motivated, probably more, with more details on thoughts, surroundings, and visualizations!
im pretty young, but dont let that hinder you in interacting with me, istg im very friendly :3

I havent been in the pjo fandom for that long, as my friend introduced me to the series a couple ago, so excuse me when i say i want to play an OC as my main thing, but will play CCs when necessary!
im currently at the beginning of house of hades, so your gonna have to wait a bit if you want to rp any scene further into the series lol
Still, since im playing an OC, doubling up is of course an option!
i was likely going to ask that too, since im not all that familiar with most characters.

My OCs may not be accurate to lore, but please calmly inform me if they are but please don't interrupt my delulu silly time with them if i do something that wouldnt be canon compliant and make all that much sense!!
im not huge on grammar and stuff, but at least make your rp posts readable please!
im not even the best at grammar myself, but at least try
OOC is an entirely different thing though, because thats just a silly area where we can discuss silly stuff!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME OOC
i make playlists and art on roleplays i do and if you do the same im going to eat it up frfr
also, i feel like OOC is necessary for discussing plot and stuff yknow?
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY: SILLY THINGS AND RAMBLES : D

okay, i think thats it for rn, so just either reply to this or DM me if your interested!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back