• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Moonshadow's Search {Open}

Moonshadow

Roaming The Universe and Stars
image.jpeg
Moonshadow's Search

Hello! I'm really glad you made it and decided to give this thread a look see. I've been really craving a good roleplay partner that can satisfy this creative itch I have. So, with that said let's begin with the ground rules:

• You can call me Moon, but Your Holy Goddess could work as well.
  • I've been roleplaying for a while and I've been roleplaying on here for a while. So I've gotten experience under my belt if that's what you're worried about.
  • I do try to answer more than once a day. If not, then I'll be sure to answer at least once.
  • I would like to play the female role and only MxF. I don't mind where we roleplay, but I would like to keep all forms of RPing to RPN please.
  • I enjoy detailed roleplays and hope you do too. I write around 2-3 paragraphs minimum and more if the roleplay needs it.
This is what I require from you:
  • No one-liners. Now, people I roleplay with know this rule pretty well and abide by it. However, they abide by it through sloppy and bland writing. The best writing has purpose behind it. Getting on the phone should be a piece of someone's dark past, rather than to extend the post further. When I say no-liners, I also mean don't give me half of a job done.
  • Try to communicate. This is one I'll take lightly because I've found talking out of the RP makes the flow of replies wobbly. Though, if I've done something wrong or you did something wrong I would like to trust we will both be informing each other.
  • Staying as active as you can. Another thing I'll be lenient about. This means I want a little more than once a day. This also means if you don't reply, but I know your floating around, I'm going to give you a nudge once in a while. I would appreciate it if my partners tried to reply to me as much as I want to reply to them.
  • Please have some sense of grammar. I understand we can hiccup here and there (I probably did once or twice in this thread alone), but try your best.
  • Enhancing the plot. It's sort of the same thing with the 'no one-liner' speech. Have purpose with your responses to drive the story either through character development or moving the plot along.
  • No smut or sexual things. I enjoy my roleplays with the last romantic thing being a kiss. If anything, we can fade to black if we are at a point in the story where kissing isn't an option. With romance, let's please have the romance build. Nothing ruins a roleplay more with a sudden romance.
  • Have fun! Yup. This bored potato would like to make your roleplay experience as fun as hers.

Thank you so much that you've read through all of it and feel like your up to the task! Now to plots and pairings!

Key
Number of *= The more I crave
Bolded text= The role I wish to play

Plots
(So these two are mainly romance. Decided to give you a fair warning.)

Biggy and Smalls*******
(Really craving)
Romance, Drama, Slice-of-Life

Claimed: Character A-Me

They knew each other had existed. Character A and Character B had casted their gaze upon each other at school, but hadn't engaged not even a word. It could be because Character B thought Character A was ridiculously short for her age. It could be because Character A thought Character B was ridiculously tall for his age. What mattered was they never talked to each other.

Until, the summer after they graduated high school. Their graduating class decided to go to the beach and somehow Character A and B found themselves going. Once arriving every cabin housed two people per room. Somehow, there was both an odd number of girls and boys. So one boy and girl had to room with each other for the summer. Well, Character A had no one to room with and so did B. They were chosen to room together. And from there, their worlds meet for the first time, not without consequences however.

Alive for the First Time***

Action, Adventure, Romance

Claimed: Character B

Games are pretty amazing in the future. No longer are you tapping a mouse and leaning into your screen. No, now your whole mind can enter a virtual reality game. Character A loves a good MMORPG game, sometimes really getting too invested in the make believe world of dragons elves and adventure.

Character B is a NPC. A quest giver with a father who was kidnapped by an evil wizard. She waits until you free her father to give you money. It's the same dialogue she gives to every person. Until one day, a glitch made her open her eyes. She started to move freely, talk freely, and realize she was now alive. She runs away from her spot to an open world where she runs into Character A. Not wanting to ever return to her spot she asks Character A to show her the world. Character A simply thinks she's another player and obliges. Not knowing, she's not even aware she's inside a video game. Maybe, just maybe, he can help her get out into the real world.

Pairings

Human x Werewolf**
Student x Mentor
Protected
x Protector***
Detective Partners***
Vampire x Vampire
Human x Angel*
Superhero x Civilian
Superhero x Superhero
Cyborg x Human*
Experiment x Bounty Hunter*
Demon x Human**
Angel x Demon

Not romantic pairings

Father and Daughter**
Old and Young
Teacher and Student

And whatever pairings that is intresting. Also, with pairings please brain storm an idea or help me to brain storm. Thank you.

That's it for now, if you are intrested please PM me!

image.jpeg

Oh man, so many possibilities :3
I'd love to work something out with you, these were the specific pairing that caught my eye.

Father and Daughter**
Protected x Protector***
Detective Partners***
Experiment x Bounty Hunter*
Superhero x Civilian

If your up for any of these let me know!

I wouldn't mind an rp, if you're still taking people. I have a character I'm looking to develop. The plots I'd like to do are listed from most interest to least interest, so take your pick!

Superhero x Civilian
Superhero x Superhero
Human x Werewolf
Biggy and Smalls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back