• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Moon's Fandom Cravings

Moonsetter

Captain of The Cake Bandits

Moon Moon Needs Some 1x1's

tumblr_ouwkbiXZMx1vihf3to1_500.gif
(Scroll me~)

Allow me to start off by thanking you for taking time out of your busy day to come and see this thread. All interests regardless of if you wish to rp or not is very appreciated. Thank you.

ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ

Firstly, let me introduce myself. I'm Moon (or Moonie. Whichever you prefer. I don't really care to be honest). I am a twenty one year old college student who usually would rather be on tumblr and eating pizza than mostly anything really. I have been roleplaying for... I want to say 6 years +. Story telling is something I cherish personally. I think it's a useful skill.

Now here's just a few preferences of mine
  • I'm quite comfortable with playing Male or Female. Since I am a Female myself, I'd imagine that playing a Female is first nature to me.
  • I love Romance. It's always a lovely thing to have. As for pairings, well I'm comfortable with anything. MxM. FxF. MxF. I'm all over it!
  • I can post various lengths depending on my co's feelings towards it. Usually, I go paragraphs but I'm totally fine with going multiple.
  • I'm an adult. Your an adult. Were all adults. I think? Well, whatever.
  • I love making OC's for fandoms.
  • I'd love to communicate with you through out. I love making friends, so, it's only natural that I'd smoother you in love and dumb jokes. I'm good at that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • In the situation of multiple characters, I'm all in favor! The more, the merrier. What's a show without a cast?!
  • Activity is important but I know life can be complex. Just post when you can and don't feel as though you have to apologize for not posting every 2 seconds. Its ok.
  • Most of these are set rolls but if you'd like to suggest one within the fandom, I'm all ears.

Now onto the pairings:
щ(ಥДಥщ) = Biiiigg Craving
* = Preferred role

Overwatch
Reaper x Soldier 76 щ(ಥДಥщ)
Reinhardt x Ana* щ(ಥДಥщ)
Mccree x Hanzo
Junkrat x Symmetra щ(ಥДಥщ)
Oc x Oc щ(ಥДಥщ)

Naruto
Oc x Oc щ(ಥДಥщ)
Gaara x Rock Lee*
Neji x Tenten

One Piece
Luffy* x Zoro щ(ಥДಥщ)
Marco* x Ace щ(ಥДಥщ)
Franky x Robin* щ(ಥДಥщ)
Sanji x Pudding
Oc x Oc

(More to be added eventually)

tumblr_ocvwbzK2VG1r85zuto1_500.gif

code by pasta

i'm an oc type of guy, but i wouldn't mind trying out reaper x soldier 76 either down the line if we write well together, they seem like a cool pairing from what i know of overwatch (i might even be interested in reinhardt x ana as well they seem super adorbs. maybe mccree x hanzo too but idk how well i'd do rping either of them?? would probably be better at rping mccree) ! i also think i know enough about naruto to do the oc x oc for that as the setting sounds super fun, but be warned i don't know anything about shippuden and boruto and what not (idm spoilers though if you have to explain something for me). i'm also very much interested in a multiple character cast! i love cramming all of my OCs into one setting it can get chaotic but boy is it fun

lmk if that interests you!

i'm an oc type of guy, but i wouldn't mind trying out reaper x soldier 76 either down the line if we write well together, they seem like a cool pairing from what i know of overwatch (i might even be interested in reinhardt x ana as well they seem super adorbs. maybe mccree x hanzo too but idk how well i'd do rping either of them?? would probably be better at rping mccree) ! i also think i know enough about naruto to do the oc x oc for that as the setting sounds super fun, but be warned i don't know anything about shippuden and boruto and what not (idm spoilers though if you have to explain something for me). i'm also very much interested in a multiple character cast! i love cramming all of my OCs into one setting it can get chaotic but boy is it fun

lmk if that interests you!

All such lovely choices haha. Well, Anyway I can assist in helping you narrow it down a bit?

sure, just whichever one sticks out the most to you at the time being / which ones haven't been filled yet

sure, just whichever one sticks out the most to you at the time being / which ones haven't been filled yet

Well the reaper and soldier one is still open. And I am interested in doing that pairing as well.

sounds good, do you have anywhere to message back and forth that you could share, like a discord / twitter / tumblr ? discord is my personal preference for RP as well but i can probably work without it too

sounds good, do you have anywhere to message back and forth that you could share, like a discord / twitter / tumblr ? discord is my personal preference for RP as well but i can probably work without it too

Mhm. Just shoot me a pm and Ill send it your way

i would like to do romance but i cant read your description well

Apologies. Here are the fandoms and pairings
щ(ಥДಥщ) = Biiiigg Craving
* = Preferred role

Overwatch
Reaper x Soldier 76 щ(ಥДಥщ)
Reinhardt x Ana* щ(ಥДಥщ)
Mccree x Hanzo
Junkrat x Symmetra щ(ಥДಥщ)
Oc x Oc щ(ಥДಥщ)

Naruto