• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Valley IC RP (Credit to ScorpioDragon for the idea)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
The female clung on and soon jerked her head back ripping out the jugular before she blacked out from bloodloss

The creature hissed and smashes luciel's arm in the process of falling off the porch , ever so slowly as it bleeds out and transforms to forsaken Luke as he once again is in control of himself but for how long ? He needs to be cured of the devil's deal but for now he looks knocked up but unconceous

Luciel howls in pain and asriel slowly dies, her breaths becoming softer and aofter, her heart rate slower and slower and luciel cries softly over his mates mangled corpse as she Passes away

Astrid heard her brother Howls as she got up from the bed as she saw her sister dead” no no no don’t leave me don’t leave me asriel” she cries as she just knew the kids were hiding she just cried” I don’t want to be alone I wanted to show you my mate when I grew up” she say tears coming down her face

Emilia just woke up as she yawned as she poked red as she giggled she didn’t know how to walk just yet she just wanted to play she looked around for her adoptive mother” mama” she sniffed

Forsaken fades away back to the place he resurrected from (Blackwood hunting grounds ) and rises yet once again , the devil controlling him still in a relentless struggle to purge all Blackwood ...

Misako came out of the tree line, sliding to a halt to see her niece. Slowly walking over to her she started nudging her niece with her nose. "Luciel.....is she...." looking up at him whimpering and shaking her head in disbelief "you were supposed to protect her!" She barked angrily at him.

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx xxsu Texangamer Texangamer Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Astrid just cried as she looked at her aunt” auntie misako is she dead no she can’t go” she say tears coming down her face she just sighed” I’ll kill him” she mumbled under her breath as she just didn’t want her to leave her she just cried she just looked around as she sighed

Emilia just looked around as she just smiled” mama” she say wanting her as she just wanting to play around she was in the room she didn’t know where red is at the door was closed as she was clawing the door she just was whining a bit Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
RED whimpers loudly as he scurried over to witness his mother's death. " m..mommy?" He whimpers quivering his lips, he started crying in his mother's chest as his magical tears start to deep into her damaged tissue " please don't go mommy..."

By tommorow night the devil will rise again and start all over until his weakness is hit or all perish..

"I'm sorry little ones...I wasn't there in time..." wiping her tears away before rubbing reds back and pulling Astrid to her chest.

Astrid just cried on her aunt as she lost her family her only person she had was her aunt she just cried in her aunt shirt as she sighed” I’m okay auntie” she say as she smiled looking at her as she looked at red and Emilia as she just sighed walking away as she was hungry

Emilia just was sitting down as she was watching as she just was playing with the dirt as she was very hungry she looked at the lady who was dead as she was scared covering her eyes remembering what happen to her real mother and dad she start to shake she just crawled to misako” mama” she say scared Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Red didn't stop crying as he weaped on his mother's chest, traumatizing him dearly ...

With every kill he becomes stronger....

THe devil rises tonight and brought some friends with him.... the seven sins rise from hell into the world of the living. The first, full of sexual nature.. lust, the overjealous being.. envy, the hoarder of wealth and belongings.... greed, the laziest of them all... sloth, and finally, the carnage of vengeance.... wrath.

All have been risen to this mortal world to assist the devil in his conquest to destroy the Blackwood

luciel flinches away from misako "I-I tried to...asriel I'm so sorry" he said the once proud alpha breaking down, he failed "you where a brave woman asriel, I just want yo to know I'm sorry" luciel sobbed into Asriels shoulder but little did they know that reds tears where repairing the damage and soon a faint heartbeat can be hears, slowly getting stronger until her eyes futtered open and a fit of coughs erupted from the alpha

Astrid just looked at her sister then to her aunt as her ears were down as she was sad she just sniffed as she saw her sister open her eyes” sissy?” She asked as she was confused what was going on

Emilia just looked up at her mother as she just looked around she just wanted to play she looked at the lady who was laying down” mama” she teared up a little while she was holding onto the lady who saved her she was looking up to her as her mother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Little red continues to sniffle and sob , burying his face into her as he cries more, "p-please don't go mommy.."

*she wrapped her arms around red and lifted her head to his ear and whispered* "im not going anywhere" before propping herself against the wall, still quite weak*

Astrid just looked at her sister as she smiled looking at her aunt than to her nephew as she walked towards her sister” sissy” she say tears in her eyes as she saw the little girl going to red

Ella just went to her friend as she smiled looking at the lady as she was lonely her parents died because of the other pack she looked at red as she liked being around him she felt safe when she was with him

A random knock on the door appeared with a sealed letter containing inside..

"Seven sins around,
Eternally they are bound,
The devil has gazed,
the fists have been raised,
The war has just began..."

No one lies at the door but the sins are created and formed ...

*She looks at the door* "pups come here, luciel, you check the door" *she said cautiously and luciel cracked open the door peeribg out*

Emilia was missing her mother as she went to the lady as she just smiled as she giggled she was a little sleepy she just cuddles with the lady as she looked at red

The door was empty but soon a thick fog started to roll in with a black figure maybe six feet tall with a sword starts walking from the distance ... wrath is coming...

She cradled the girl to her chest, protecting her as well as the other pups as luciel listened and smelled for anything unusual, his instinct to protect the pack taking over as he stood defensively infront of his mate and the pups determined not to fail again, he knew what had happened, he only had to withstand the seven, and soon asriel would be strong enough to help once more

Emilia was on her chest as she sniffing” mama papa I miss them” she sniffed as she was holding onto her as she looked up at the lady as she just was scared she was remembering what happened to her parents she sniffed

"Shhhh its okay, they are always with you, and you have us now, I wont let anyone hurt you, i promise" she said with a fire of determination, luciel continued to stand guard defensively

Wrath comes finally and with a devastating lightning strike as a unfair head start , but when have things ever been fair? After giving a swift punch to luciel's nose he starts swiping his sword across the dazed man's chest " too easy for puny mortals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back