• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Family [CLOSED]

Characters
Here
Ward nodded. “I’m not sure what I think about either answer. I’d like to think for me it’s the second one though.” He said quietly. He sighed a little. “To think, I thought maybe Kenzi could be a match for me.” He said, his tone unreadable. He’d felt a definate connection with her. He tried to play it off as he being one of the few wolves he’d ever met but deep down he knew it was something else. Now though he just wondered if it was because she was Wade and Evanora’s daughter.

Wade stopped, as he processed what he just heard. It was both unnerving and surprising, as he looked to Ward, "Ward." He said as calmly as he could, "What do you mean?"

Ward stopped to and looked to his father. He hesitated. “I don’t have a mate pull. Kenzi said she didn’t either. I...when we kept meeting there was something I felt that drew me to her everytime. I still feel that. It’s not a pull but a...like a path I know I should follow.” He shrugged a little. “I thought it meant something different, I was kind of excited for it to mean what I thought, but now I can only imagine it’s because she’s your daughter.” He was watching his father carefully.

Wade looked at Ward for a moment and thought of what that meant, but he wasn't going to tell Ward that there was no way that Kenzi being his daughter is what could have drawn him to her. Instead, he turned, "We have to go." he said as he started to walk again. Last thing he wanted to do was to focus on the fact that Kenzi or Ward might be mates and he would lose his chance to get to know his daughter.

Ward frowned a little as he watched his father go, but didn’t say anything more on the matter. He hadn’t been sure what to expect from his father and he wasn’t sure he wanted to find out just yet. So he followed his father silently until they reached his grandparents’ house. “I saw these all over the place. This is what you live in?” He asked his father.

Wade nodded, smirking to Ward, "This is a house." He said before opening the door. There was one lock in this whole house, but it wasn't on the front door. His father had always believed an Alpha should be available to his pack. He walked in and sighed looking around, "It really hasn't changed." He smirked, looking at his mother design of the living room. It had pictures of them, of course in the pictures Johnathan and Wade were the rival brothers, but Wade seemed a lot more playful and Johnathan was not as angry. "This is the living room, where we seat and Be a family." He commented, "Or we do things families do, like argue."

Ward walked in and couldn’t help but to look around. He gravitated to the living room. His attention drawn by the pictures that were all over the place. He stopped in front of one that was only a man and woman he didn’t recognize. Though by the other pictures he could guess that they were his grandparents. Then he looked to his father. “We’re there a lot of arguments?” He asked. He didn’t feel like their family argued much, except for recently.

Wade sighed and smirked, "My father and I had different ideas on my brother and me. I was a cocky pup, that thought I knew better. I didn't think I should fall in line like my father had with my grandfather." He shrugged as he looked at the picture of his parents, "I learned when I was Alpha how right my father was, but he never throw that in my face." He chuckled, "I didn't know how great he was at what he did until it was my turn."

Ward smirked a little, reaching out to the picture and carefully picking it up. He’d never seen a photograph before and it fascinated him. “I am sure he was proud. You did what you thought was best and we’re supposed to learn from that right?” He was quiet a moment. “They no longer live?” He asked quietly, tracing their forms a little and then looking to his father.

Wade shook his head, "They passed rather close, my father didn't have enough time with my mother, when he was here, as Alpha. I imagine living without her, killed him." He smirked, as he took the picture from Ward, "He was hopelessly obsessed with her, from the moment they meet and that never really changed."

Ward couldn’t help but to smile as he listened. “I wish I could have met them.” He said. He liked hearing him talk about his parents. He’d never talked about them before, not really. Though it made sense now, talking about them would have brought up the pack. “That feeling is from the mate bond? Or just how they were? When you took over did he have more time with her?” He asked. He couldn’t help himself. There were so many questions about everything.

Wade looked at Ward as he took the picture and placed it back, "My father allowed me the pack, but he never really stepped down, until my mother passed. He advised me a lot and he got to spend more time with her when I was out watching after the pack, but ultimately he was always Alpha."

Ward nodded in understanding and smiled a little. “I wish I could have met them.“ he said with a sigh. There was so much he needed and wanted to learn. There was still so much he wanted to know about this life that had been kept secret from him. “What do we do now.” He asked his father.

Wade sighed, before he motioned Ward to follow, "Now, we rest." he said, without dwelling on the thought of his father. If there was one thing Wade was not going to do, that would be to force himself to think of what could cause him any form of regret. He choose his family over his Pack, something that was the first rule his father taught him never to do, and he would do it again. He lead Ward to Johnathan's old room, stopping at the door, "Here, you can rest here."

Ward hesitated at the doorway, looking to his father with some hesitation but then he nodded. He knew he needed the rest, but he didn’t feel right separating from his family right now. They needed him. And his father needed his help, and needed him...he hoped. Sometimes he wasn’t always so sure about that but for what they were dealing with he hoped to help however he could. “Goodnight father.” He said, giving a tight nod and then going into Johnathan’s room. The scent faint, similar to his father’s and yet different at the same time.

In the morning, Wade sent Hayden to get Ward to go train with the others in the arena while he was gone for some time. He left earlier then the sun woke and he didn't say where.

Hayden went to get Ward as Wade has asked her to do. Johnathan was none too happy about her going but he didn’t argue it. She got Ward and brought him to where the Zerkes kids - well she supposed they weren’t kids anymore - were training so he could learn with them. Introducing him to the young wolves who were now his peers.

Ian sighed as he showed up. Most wolves were surprised, he didn't come to train often and he rarely did it in the early morning when everyone was there. But Ian paid no mind as he moved towards Ward, "Ward Aarondale?" He stated, I'm Ian Ward. The Alpha instructed me to help you today until he returns."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back