• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP Chat Thread)

I should have something up tonight. I'm going out for most of the day today.

Oh man, it is pretty late. Well hopefully I should have a character or two by the time you get up.

And this: In the Death Note, you cannot set the death date longer than the victim's original life span. Even if the victim's death is set in the Death Note beyond his/her original life span, the victim will die before the set time.

By manipulating the death of a human that has influence over another human's life, that human's original life span can sometimes be lengthened.

If a god of death intentionally does the above manipulation to effectively lengthen a human's life span, the god of death will die, but even if a human does the same, the human will not die.

You should check the link for the rules I put in the overview for any rules if you're a shinigami or a human using the notebook xD

Last edited by a moderator:
TsukikoMoon said:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R it's okay,
Btw they are not in the next class, they are in the hallway between class 2-1 and class 2-2
Crap, sorry. I got confused when reading. I thought someone had been sitting. I'll edit when I take my lunch break. For now, he's meeting them in the hall? xD ;;

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Crap, sorry. I got confused when reading. I thought someone had been sitting. I'll edit when I take my lunch break. For now, he's meeting them in the hall? xD ;;

[/QUOTE]
yep~

Sorry for being MIA. I'm out and about right now and didn't have a signal till now. I'll post when I get home

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Still here. I... I posted, right? I'm not crazy, right? Dx

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm actually waiting the others to post since my post is right before yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back