• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP Chat Thread)

TsukikoMoon

Miraculous
Any questions you can ask here!

Let's have fun together!

Any suggestions can post and I will consider!

Last edited by a moderator:
K. I am considering joining but I don't see the direction of this. What is the plot really? I would to know more about this before deciding.

Well basically it all starts with this Akagi Momo who went missing, and there are rumors spread by unknown people in the school about Hell Girl and a hot spot for shinigami to have fun.

There are also cases like these in the past several years ago, and even a teacher character can be an ex-student trying to find out the truth of missing people and people dying of unknown sources.

TsukikoMoon said:
Well basically it all starts with this Akagi Momo who went missing, and there are rumors spread by unknown people in the school about Hell Girl and a hot spot for shinigami to have fun.
There are also cases like these in the past several years ago, and even a teacher character can be an ex-student trying to find out the truth of missing people and people dying of unknown sources.
What I'm getting from this is that, it's some sort of "Discover the truth." type deal? If that's the case, what dictates whether our character can find out the truth or not?

shadowz1995 said:
What I'm getting from this is that, it's some sort of "Discover the truth." type deal? If that's the case, what dictates whether our character can find out the truth or not?
Yeah, and you can also play a shinigami or someone who wants to kill people with hell girl or death note

I will drop some details when you RP that your character is finding the files, like if your character is in newspaper club and finding the records of past incidents I will tell you what you find.

TsukikoMoon said:
Yeah, and you can also play a shinigami or someone who wants to kill people with hell girl or death note
I will drop some details when you RP that your character is finding the files, like if your character is in newspaper club and finding the records of past incidents I will tell you what you find.
Alright sounds good. I'll just wait for a little more people then

shadowz1995 said:
Alright sounds good. I'll just wait for a little more people then
Also, Akagi Momo is taken by Hell Girl and one of the existing characters is the one who sent her to hell

shadowz1995 said:
Don't they get consumed afterwards or something like that
If one requests Hell Girl to send someone to hell, they themselves will have a Hell Girl mark like a tattoo and will be sent to hell after their lifespan ends.

For someone who uses death note, they will become nothingness when their lifespan ends.

And the new rule I set here is:

If the person who use Hell Girl get killed in any way including killed by Death Note, they will be sent to hell immediately

If the person who uses Death Note was requested to send to hell by Hell Girl, they would go to hell instead of become nothingness after their lifespan end

If the person who uses Death Note did used Hell Girl to send someone to hell, they would be sent to hell after their lifespan ends too

TsukikoMoon said:
Or you can create more characters like teacher characters or shinigami characters
I'll probably do that later, but not quite yet.

Assailant said:
So... how do I enter?
Just write a post, when you create your character you are already a student unless you state that you had just transferred.

It is somewhere in the middle of September now in the RP, so it's the beginning of Autumn right now.

Assailant said:
What?
Uh, you can refer to my post

It's in the morning three days after the disappearance of Akagi Momo, and a school day

There will be an assembly in the RP later and it's now before class (I decided to wait for more people before timeskip to assembly time)

so you can just say you woke up and get ready or something, or go to my class or control an NPC characrer (or you can just say classmate) then saw the newspaper about the missing student?

TsukikoMoon said:
@Assailant so is your character in class or somewhere else?
He's heading to class. Or in class. I ended the post with him on the way, but someone could post with him entering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back