• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Moon Shadow Academy月影学園 (Hell Girl X Death Note RP Chat Thread)

@TsukikoMoon I forgot to tag you in my post.

Also, small addition to Max's history. He's an American that transferred over to Japan the year before (which is why his name is so obviously American in an school full of Japanese names.)

Assailant said:
@TsukikoMoon I forgot to tag you in my post.
Also, small addition to Max's history. He's an American that transferred over to Japan the year before (which is why his name is so obviously American in an school full of Japanese names.)
Okay! oh and even if you didn't tag me, I went to cook my brunch and just finished cooking XDD

Lol Thanks! XDDD Come join!

You guys can make shinigami characters, student characters and even teacher characters.

Rules are basically in the Overview and Sign up page!

TsukikoMoon said:
Lol Thanks! XDDD Come join!
You guys can make shinigami characters, student characters and even teacher characters.

Rules are basically in the Overview and Sign up page!
okay, just give me a moment to read the rules.

I think I'm just gonna pause the RP for a while until we get more people

Also I'm hoping Sombra to come back ASAP to join in the RP as well

To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I was gonna let people play a bit and see how it goes before making a decision myself

shadowz1995 said:
To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I was gonna let people play a bit and see how it goes before making a decision myself
Oh, there is too less people so for now I didn't go to the main plot yet. If you are not really sure, you can just create a background character and control him/her and if you decided you will leave then other people can control that character. Or if you want to continue you can create another character or have me to change the background character you made into your main character.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I'll do that on my next post. My questions right now are... who are free to receive a death note¡??

[/QUOTE]
Anyone I think.

I'm srry I've been a bit absent. Although I went on vacation I am also job hunting. It's a pain being unemployed

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Friends if possible ;)

[/QUOTE]
Of course it's possible!

So she would tell Jun about her encounters and things right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back