• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monsters Rule The School(Red&Arubion)

Arucion would look at her a bit afraid, "F-f-ff-fourteen..." He'd hold onto her surprised by how strong she is. "S-ssorry..... anyway..." He would fall back asleep.

"Then you need to-" Before she could even try to scold him, he had already fallen back asleep. "You know what, it's almost dark, and it's nighttime. Might as well tuck him in. After all, we've got school tomorrow." Aster thought aloud, walking inside and taking him to his room. She tucked him in and kissed Arucion on the head gently, "I just can't escape you." With that, Aster slid downstairs to the couch, where she would plan to sleep. However, sleep wasn't an option for her, she couldn't help but think about what the strange man had said, what did her mean?

Arucion would sleep through the night peacefully and would wake up screaming almost from a horrible nightmare. He'd be drenched in sweat and panting heavily shuddering with fear as he stared at the wall blankly.

Aster bolted up from her position on the couch and sped into Arucion's room, sliding over to his bed, "Hey! Hey! What's wrong? Did you see a ghost? Breathe." She spoke, patting him on the back to get him to calm down.

Arucion would look at her and start to cry even more. "I-i-in.. my dream... some scary man... took me away from you..." He'd grab her hand hugging it tightly, seriously affected by the nightmare.

"Hey, it was just a dream. You'll be alright. I'm here. I'll never leave you, no matter how hard I try." She joked softly, hugging her brother and stroking his head. "I'm still here. There's no creepy man..." Aster trailed off into thought, thinking about the man she saw earlier that day.

Arucion would calm down from her petting and hugging him and he would stare at her his shirt half fallen off and with bed head. "Really?.. You won't leave me behind?" He'd hug her back happy.

"No matter how much I desperately want to at times, it seems that I cannot escape taking care of you. But for a fourteen year old, you're gonna have to learn to toughen up some, okay?" Aster smiled warmly, "Now get some sleep, we've got school in the morning."

Aster gave a small sigh, "Alright. Scooch over. Make room for your fat sister." She chuckled, preparing to lay next to her brother until he fell asleep.

Arucion would scoot over and cuddles against her starting to fall back asleep. His tails would wrap around himself keeping him warm.

"Goodnight, again, little brother." Aster spoke to him, closing her eyes as well. She did not, however fall asleep, and instead stayed awake for the remainder of the night, her mind racing without end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back