• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Monsters Rule The School(Red&Arubion)

"Yep. She magically appears everywhere, wipes your memory of certain events, and comes into my room when I'm upset about myself and slaps me." Aster stated, still not to thrilled with Emelia.

Arucion would stare at her. "Hmm I thought she was a esper... not a witch.. a lot of her magic seems to be related to the mind... all I know is that she said if I killed a innocent i'd die... and she didn't want to kill me..." He'd go back to watching tv.

"Whatever. She uses magic, so she's a witch. You know she knows you're a kitsune, right?" Aster asked, frowning. No, she did not like this Emelia girl one bit. She was shady and manipulative of the mind.

Arucion would nod. "She's known as soon as she saw me.. meaning she must of been told who i was... she pets me often" Starts to purr happily, loving when he gets petted.

"But you told me that you didn't know that she knew." Aster's frown deepened into a confused look of partial anger. "...You know what, I am done with this monster crap. In fact, I'm no longer calling myself a monster." She decided. 'It's not like I'm even a real monster anyway.' She thought to herself, just as the show came back on from commercial.

Arucion would look at her confused. "Wait... why dose that makes sense.. my memory doesn't feel right.... big.. sis.. i am scared.. certain things have gaps..." He'd start to tear up.

"Makes sense. Newsflash: You're hanging out with a mind controlling witch. Please don't cry, Arucion. I'm sure we can go talk things out with your witch lady. Apparently she can teleport, so all we have to do is get her attention." Aster put Arucion's head out of her lap, stoof up, and shouted, "HEY WITCH LADY! I'M GONNA ABANDON YOUR LITTLE ARU ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE." She looked to her brother as if to assure him that she wasn't being honest.

Arucion would curl into a ball completely confused and would be afraid and cocoons himself in his tails. Emelia would appear and would look at her. "Stop lying you won't abandon your little brother.."

"I know, I just needed to get you here." Aster grinned slightly, before sitting next to Arucion, "Now, I think you have some explaining to do to my brother." She took hold of the tv remote and flicked it off. "Also, I don't suggest teleporting away, I've got your scent, so I can find you from the four corners of this Earth."

Arucion would still be curled into a ball afraid and confused out of his mind. Emelia would notice and would look at her, "The memory alterations before yesterday weren't me... But I can sense that someone else did.. but how they did it is to make their victims confused... which means someone who has a hateful vendetta against him... I promise you the ones before last night weren't me.. and I did last night so he wouldn't remember the feeling of rage he was trying to supress.. cause it would make him sad." She'd stare at Aster and starts to smirk, "So do you have a little brother complex?.. " She'd giggle a bit finding her protectiveness funny.

"So my little brother's been mind controlled by an evil mystery person, and you're gonna ask me about me being protective about my brother? Weren't you the one who complained about how I should care more about him yesterday? Exactly." Aster growled. She truly had hard feelings about this Emelia girl.

Arucion wouldn't be paying attention the conversation as he was still huddled in a ball and cocoon of fluff from his tails. Emelia would look at her, "Well you had given up on him the other day... he needs you for his own emotional support... no one can replace that.. not even me... " She'd seem a bit disgusted by her own words and a bit jealous of Aster.

"Yes. He needs me. But did you ever think that I might need someone, too?" Aster practically whispered, turning to face her brother who was still huddled on the couch. She took a seat next to him, and looked over to the girl. "You can sit if you wan't." She spoke up.

Arucion would keep on huddling in a cocoon. Emelia would look at her, "If you did then why not go find someone... or want someone.. your the one who seems to hate other people other then Aru...." She'd keep standing arms crossed still a bit dissatisfied that Arucion prefers Aster over everyone else.

"Not a lot of people can be trusted!" Aster huffed, "After all, you saw what happened with the last person I came in contact with. He wanted to suck my blood!"

"I love Arucion. I love him so much, but I don't want to be the only one taking care of him. He needs parents, or at least a male figure in his life. Someone to toughen him up. I've lost all of my teenage years. I'm a seventeen year old acting like a fully grown adult.-" Aster had to cut herself off, realizing how stupid she was acting, "I-I'm sorry....This doesn't matter. I shouldn't be so upset. My brother clearly has more problems than I do.." She was completely serious.

"Hey, you're a mind witch, right? Then can't you make me stop pitying myself?"

Arucion would keep huddling in a ball. Emelia would stare at her, "I can tamper with memories.. not emotions... and what he needs is a strong female in his life... Aka you... you need to stay strong and act normal for him.. He needs you the most.. and you could say he is emotionally unstable.. and a bit immature.. which is why he needs a strong woman..." She'd be kinda upset that she wasn't really needed by Arucion.

Aster had enough with what she was saying, and stood up quickly, resisting the urge to lash out at the witch, "I've stayed strong my whole life! Are you saying it's wrong to break down once in a while? All I hear these days is, Arucion needs you, Arucion needs you.. and he leans on me when he is weak. But who am I supposed to lean on when I'M the weak one? All everyone cares about is him, and I'm sick of it! For once, I just want to be important. And no, not important as in, 'You are important! You're keeping our precious and magically gifted Arucion alive!' I want to be important as in, 'I hope Aster's okay. Or: Aster, do you need any help? Or maybe even: Aster, I can't stop thinking about how beautiful she is, and how important she is to our world.' Even on my BIRTHDAY- which was last week and no one remembered, not even my brother- I was just expected to keep Arucion happy. Keep him from killing himself. Well, I ask you this- who's gonna stop me from doing the same?"

Throughout Aster's rant, she would grow more feral, her eyes becoming their bright gold, her canines lengthening, and her nails sharpening into claws, "You wouldn't understand! Apparently the only persons emotions that you actually understand is my brother's. It's like, the only person I actually matter to is Arucion. He actually thinks I'm important. But how can I love him unconditionally, without being jealous, if he was the one gifted with magic. If he was the one supposed to live if it came down to the two of us in a life or death situation. IF YOU THINK IT'S SO EASY TO BE STRONG, TO TAKE CARE OF HIM BEFORE YOURSELF, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT! I DON'T MATTER TO YOU, OR ANYONE AT THE SCHOOL. THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD NOTICE IF I WAS GONE WOULD BE HIM, AND YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE HIM FORGET THAT I EVER EXISTED...." She roared, "So...- so why don't you?"

And with that, Aster jumped over the couch, out of the living room, and out the front door. She had managed to transform into her wolf form (which was very rare in the daytime for her), and sped off into the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arucion would sit up from the loud noise and would notice she was gone and starts to chase after her crying heavily. He'd be barely able to keep scent of her and tries to follow her not that fast in his freaked out state. He would start to cry even louder chasing her. Emelia would vanish unable to take it and not wanting to be involved with this incident. A Man would appear in front of Aster a little way ahead of her. The man would stand tall with a strong presence that would be quite noticable, he would be wearing a black suit with a hat covering his face, his hair abysl black his eye's hidden from his hair.

Aster skidded to a stop, a low growl escaping her muzzle. She backed away from the stranger, snarling at him. A loud bark came from her muzzle, as a warning to the man, telling him to get out of her way or she would lash out at him. She could hear Arucion crying from far away, but she didn't care. She couldn't take it anymore.

Arucion would trip and fall ladding hard against a rock, he'd become unconscious his crying going silent. The Man would take a bow and approach her slowly and calmly as if ignoring her warnings, His aura would be very strong as it had caused all the wildlife to flee from the area even the insects. The Man would place his hand on her head and Aster would find a warm fuzzy feeling coming from it, the man after a few moments would stand and turn to leave. He would in a single and omniscient tone would speak, "You wanted magic powers now you have them, it is for you to decide if they awake or not and to control how they are used.. Also your innocent little brother is being surrounded by hell hounds as we speak... they should be weak enough for you to defeat them easily..."

Aster's growl became louder as he drew near, but when the warm feeling washed over her, she silenced herself. She shifted into her human form, her clothes torn and ripped and stared at the figure, "What are you talking about? I just wanted to be as special as my brother is." When he mentioned Arucion being in danger, Aster cursed under her breath, "Fine. I'm gonna go save him from those things- even though I don't know why in the world they would chase after him." With that, she bolted off into the woods, following Arucion's scent to see him surrounded by Hell Hounds. "Hey!" She barked, "Get away from my baby brother!"

Arucion would be unconscious and resting against the rock. The Man would say to himself as she left, "Your already special..." He would vanish as fast as he appeared. The Hellhounds would notice her and would start growling.

"This- you idiots- is a fight that you are destined to lose." No longer having the strength to transform into her wolf form, Aster lept at the closest hound, tackling it to the ground and repeatedly punching it over and over. She did the same to another hellhound, until they all were unconscious. 'What was the man talking about when he said Awaken my powers. I don't even have any.. and he surely couldn't have given me any.' She thought to herself, picking up Arucion in her arms, "I guess I'm stuck taking care of you forever." She muttered.

Arucion would start to come to and see's his sister carrying him and would squeak a bit embarrassed. "S-s-ssorry...." He would tear up a bit, his tails and fur dirtied by the dirt from the forest. He'd be panting heavily looking at her out of it.

"How old are you, Arucion?" Aster asked, mildly annoyed by the way he constantly acts. They had made it out of the woods and were nearing there house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back