• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monsterhearts

Demeter

Astronaut
Interest Check is Currently:  [Closed] Feel free to PM me for details

Monsterhearts is a game that is Powered by the Apocalypse and is driven by the fiction. Low on mechanics high on fun!

"Most teenagers get to grow up without encountering anything scarier than gang violence, drug overdoses and chlamydia. They think that’s the worst that the world has to offer them, and they have the luxury of laughing. You don’t have the luxury of laughing. You know the world has hideous, horrible things hiding in the shadows. You know because you’re one of them. There’s wickedness that dwells within your chest, darkness that courses through your veins. Most teenagers will never know that things like you exist, the secret monsterhearts."

It's a game where you play the monsters. Specifically teenage monsters trying to figure out who they are and where they belong in the world. It's a game of melodrama and secrets that will hurt the ones you love. It'll take place in the city of Salem, California, a nice little city that is land locked between beautiful mountains and miles of forest. It's the kind of place where people go to raise happy, healthy children. It's too bad you're not exactly human...More setting info will be set up collaboratively before we play!

I will provide the rule/class information needed to play

It will be played on Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Neato! I'm looking for at least 2 more players but in the meantime we can talk schedules!

I'd like this game to be mostly session based on Discord where we meet up once a week to play and perhaps post during the week as well but in a turn order so no one is left behind. I'll set up the servers and add dice rolling so you don't need to worry about anything. 

I'm available Sunday/Monday all day and before 3pm cst everyday. What about you guys?

im cst, right now until september 1 i don't have school, and i have work days tomorrow and on monday. so i'm free for the rest of the days everyday. after september the first, i get out of school at 4pm cst, i think, but other than that i'm not sure. 

I'm free on Monday except for 3-6 EST I'm at practice. About 8 pm EST I'd be free again. Weekends I'm free all day. 

@budgieboo

After September 1st would you be available in the evenings on sunday/monday? Also how old are you guys

yeah i would for monday, since i don't have work on monday scheduled. other than if work happens on those days, i'm open on the weekends too. 

im 17 years old.

@solvernia @budgieboo @CoyoteGhost

Sorry, everyone but here's a schedule thing that I need to put out there! around 6pm on Sundays will be the only day that we can do this thing. If anyone's going to have to struggle to be online on time then you might want to drop out now rather than later.

if no one drops out because of the time that I put on there, they're between the ages of 17-24. including myself being 24

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! that's fine! I have another friend of mine who is interested so now we have; Ghoul, Werewolf, Witch, Ghost, Infernal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back