Monster Hunters Unite!

The deviant monsters are interesting though! Although they really really needed to make a weapon for each deviant. the lack of new weapons for each category is so sad..

It varies really. Narga, lagombi, grimclaw are pretty okay. Crystal beard is total bs, king and queen are meh. No idea of hellglaive or thunderlord yet.

Hellglaive is the powerhouse of all the Deviants, but he's not much different from a regular Glavenus. Thunderlord is the one you want to look out for.

I dislike that literally the armor between high and low rank pretty much look the same. The g rank armor from 4u had some nice style to it

You can get some variations on it the EX armor looks different and the hyper armor sets definitely do too.

14718887_955602394544012_2645092657349159811_n.png

In my endeavors to max out my Grimclaw Gear, it appears nobody wants to help. Soo... Who want's to help? =w = My friendcode's 1478-4339-0141. Incidentally, I'm working on level 8 Grimclaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same with the little tassels they have or antenna too. It's too fun to walk around and watch them swish as you turn x3

Gore armors finds a special place in my heart; mainly because of how good it looks. And the tattered cape on it... I love it.

I've got Ancient armor at the moment and it has the best looking cape~ while I level up my Astral armor that is. haha.

I've got Ancient armor at the moment and it has the best looking cape~ while I level up my Astral armor that is. haha.

I too have the ancient armor, I wouldn't necessarily call it a cape though, more of a sash or a poncho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back