• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Hunter RP

Palicoes are indeed confirmy-o! I'm thinking about the tamed monsters, and I think I got a good idea for implementing that but I'll get to it after I've finished up the IC section and get us rolling.
Shakalaka's we can probably interact with because I'm hoping to model it after GenU.
I guess I need to find a palico image for my hunter, then.

As for taming monsters, I've been fiddling with that kidn of idea since I realized you could capture instead of kill large monsters you find in the woods.

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Tattletale Tattletale
MrInfinity MrInfinity
The CS is up! Also, I'm no master at BBCode so I am sorry for its rather unimpressive display xD

Well well well....Is there still space or am i late? have not seen one of these in sometime and would love to join if there is still space!

Well well well....Is there still space or am i late? have not seen one of these in sometime and would love to join if there is still space!
I do believe we have space, I'm guessing we'll be having multiple teams rather than one single team. I just hope we can work it in a way where it isn't hectic with everyone trying to post. Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer has an interesting battle system I'd like to test out when I get the chance to talk to him in DMs. Other than that we've still got a ways to go!
For now we're implementing GenU as the model for the RP, no MHW/Iceborne.

I do believe we have space, I'm guessing we'll be having multiple teams rather than one single team. I just hope we can work it in a way where it isn't hectic with everyone trying to post. Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer has an interesting battle system I'd like to test out when I get the chance to talk to him in DMs. Other than that we've still got a ways to go!
For now we're implementing GenU as the model for the RP, no MHW/Iceborne.
Hey familiar with every MH i dint mind where we go!
To be honest it dose not need to be forcefully multiple teams. We don't need to be a hunter per say, example i can be a Guide, i might not go hunting but sure help out in many other aspects especially interactions and maybe get things living up! From warning, informing, and obviously...Guiding, even to follow that example i can be a guide crazed with research and as such always follow up with the hunters so on so forth, and much more. But besides that the palico always go with a hunter unless left behind so in ONE team we can have more people than we can think.

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer
Tattletale Tattletale
MrInfinity MrInfinity
The CS is up! Also, I'm no master at BBCode so I am sorry for its rather unimpressive display xD
Great, I'll post mine right away!

Honestly using Roll20 would be a good way to implement a d&d monster hunter esque campaign. You can set up monsters for hunting. Use turn base for attacking, etc.

It would be off site though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back