• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster Hunter RP: Character Sheets

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
You've finally arrived, the energy and anticipation was in the air for this new village. Its citizens' walked and talked, hustled and bustled, and seemed so inseperable. This village certainly was a prime example of a closely-knit society. Other rookie hunters like yourself had also arrived today to take up residence with the village.
Perhaps they had the same ideas as you?
Maybe they search for an entirely different reason; money, glory, fame, to become a legend, work with the Guild, or maybe they find themselves a heroic do-gooder.
You arrived to your Client- The Chief of the Village. A middle-aged man with salt and pepper hair...

Village Chief: "The time is now, Youngins'! You may start off small now, but you may yet grow in rank and prove yourself to be a true hunter! For right now though, you're stuck with the small fry. Why don't you fetch me some herbs or something? Bwahahaha!!...Haha.....Hah?...It was a joke...Anyway, time to get you all official and registered, hunters! Just need to see your Guild Card for a moment..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Picture of Character) - Can be realistic, anime, concept art, anything!
Name:

Hunter Rank: -Current ranking is set to 1-3. Will go up as story progresses-

Weaponry: -You may choose 2 weapons to be great at if you please, you can be learning a 3rd, but it will take time to master-

Armor: -Don't worry about stats or skills, just go with whatever you feel like for your low rank armor.-

Goals: What are the goals your hunter has? Perhaps to defeat a powerful monster? Become rich? Acquire rare materials for armor?

Hobby: To give flavor to your hunter, what is something particular they are good at? Botany, cooking, mining, blacksmith, etc? You may choose one that is in line with your hunter.

Personality: Easy, tell us your hunters personality!

Backstory: If desired.

~Palicoe Information~
Name:
Armor:
Weapon:

1599211939021.png
Name: Dealos Thorne

Hunter Rank: 2

Weaponry: Sword and Shield - Hunter's Knife II (Master), Heavy Crossbow - Iron Assault (Expert)

Armor: Chainmail Armor Set

Goals: Kill every Jhen Mohran

Hobby: A decent cook and leatherworker. Has a deep love for calligraphy and art, and can often be found with a brush in hand when he is not preparing to hunt.

Personality: A man of few words. Daelus prefers to keep to himself but is no stranger to working in a team and will collaborate with anyone who shows a modicum of competence. Always polite and calm, and expects the same courtesy from others. In the Hunt, he tends to stick to the plan but prioritizes his partners' safety to his own. He has a soft spot for young children, who remind him of his daughter.

Backstory: In his youth, Dealos was a militiaman at a desert village near Loc Lac. Hard-working and passionate as he was, however, he never thought he was Hunter material, so he devoted himself to keeping his city safe from other threats, such as thieves and the like. In time, he found love and got married to a fiery Guild Receptionist, Zaira. Working together, they built a home and a family. Her daughter Alynne was five when the Jhen Mohran attacked. Daelos was in Loc Lac at the time, browsing its bazaars for a birthday present for her. But he returned to find that the small community had been destroyed, and his family was not among the survivors. Standing in the razed ruins that had been his home, he took a resolution: he'd become strong, strong enough to take them.
And then he'd kill them all. Or die trying.

~Palicoe Information~
Name: Luka
Armor: Jagras Set
Weapon: Jag Gunhammer

Luka is the one who taught Daelos about the Hunt. He is more experienced but prefers to take a more supportive role, as Palicoes usually do.

5d0ecbba1f88ab2e31de1cd3f7517de0.jpg
(It's the closest I could find to the image in my head.)

Name: Tyrus Blackstone

Hunter Rank: 2 (Just made rank 2)

Weaponry: Charge Blade - Bone Strongarm I (Master), Bow - Hunter's Bow I (Adept)

Armor: Bone Armor

Goals: Tyrus seeks to join a strong guild and build his name through the ranks and become a legend among Hunters.

Hobby: Known to be a jack-of-all-trades kinda guy, Tyrus is handy in a number of different skills. Cooking, crafting gear, sketching monsters, you name it and he's probably dabbled in it for some time. Don't expect a masterpiece but he's usually willing to help a fellow hunter in need.

Personality: For the most part Tyrus is a normal cheerful man. He hunts for the fun of the hunt and to test himself against the creatures of the world. Not necessarily what one would call a prodigy, but Tyrus began hunting at a young age and was a natural in no time.

Backstory: Tyrus is the son of a famous hunter known as Judge and his wife Serra-Fey. At a very young age his father began to train Tyrus day and night in the forest around their home. One day his father a HR 20 Monster Hunter, left home when Tyrus, he told him "I've taught you all I can son, but I have to leave you. Go out and make me even more proud of you that I am." Since then Tyrus has sought out bigger and stronger monsters to hunt and to find his father or kill the beast that got him.

~Palicoe Information~
Name: Zalem
Armor: Bone Armor Set
Weapon: Pukei Bow

Tyrus met Zalem on his travels. Zalem is a bit stubborn and rather tsundere about Tyrus. She will always support him and help when he needs it but won't hesitate to give him a hard time for it. She is helping with Tyrus's bow training ("Even if he is helpless.")

1599216754893.png
Name: Faye
Hunter Rank: 2

Armor: Jaggi Armorset (Defense: 50. Fire: -10. Dragon: +5)
Goals: Some would say Faye is a hunter for the wrong reasons. Some hunt to protect, others to learn, gain respect, prove they're the best, Faye just likes killing things. But if you kill a person, you're jailed as a murderer. Slaughter an aptonoth, and you're punished for wasting the meat. But hunting large monsters... you get all the thrill of a fight, a real fight, you get to see that small reflection of yourself in the beast's eyes before death glazes them over, and you get paid for it. Win win. Dangerous monster gets killed, Faye can make a living off of her bloodlust without retribution, and the guild gets paid. It doesn't get much better an arrangement than that.
Hobby: Alchemy
Personality: Faye is pretty simple most of the time. She doesn't much care for politics, she's a hunter for the chance of a real fight to indulge her blood lust. She seems to have a particular affinity for ripping bird wyverns apart, but any monster will do as long as she thinks it'll be a challenge. She's an adrenalin junkie, ultimately, getting her fix from near death experiences, whether her own or others. Some think when she was a baby, her parents confused a bottle of milk with a bottle of demondrug in the middle of the night, and that's why she is the way she is. When that's satisfied, however, she's actually a very reasonable person and a jokester. But she is a hunter, so she's usually in the field or recovering from whatever she got into in the field.

Backstory: Faye comes from a family of hunters hailing from Moga, is what she'd tell you. Really its more like her parents were hunters at one point, but after their first encounter with a large monster they decided that this wasn't for them, and retired instead to guarding town
The baby that resulted from their union had the opposite problem. Faye got into fights a lot, a lot of kids got really good at swimming out of necessity to run or not drown. Little Faye was a tiny terror. Hunting and weapons suited her much more than it had her parents, the kids in the village were almost glad to see her sail off on the Argosy to go register and be elsewhere. When she returned once or twice a year and started cutting monsters apart on quests, that was a different story.
Of course, eventually the quests coming her way took her to other ports, other places, but she still rotates back to Moga Island on occasion to have some fun with the Jaggi population.

Weaponry: -You may choose 2 weapons to be great at if you please, you can be learning a 3rd, but it will take time to master- Switch Axe, Dual Blades, Longsword (Learning)
Barbarian Axe (Swag Axe) (Main)-
1599217407083.png
Attack: 486
Phial: Poison (100)
Jaggid Shotels (Dual Blades)-
1599217418525.png
Attack: 154
Special: 150 Poison
Iron Katana (Longsword)-
1599217428276.png
Attack: 264
Special: 50 Ice

Inventory:
Potion
Mega Potion
Demondrug
Whetstone
Paintball
Flash Bomb
BBQ Spit

{Name}
"Firdel Heval At your service"

{Age}
83 Years
26 Years in resemblance

{Gender}
Female

{Hunter Rank}

{Weaponry}
"I have never wielded a weapon like this, But after some dubious research, i presume the hunting horn would fit me well"
Hunting Horn

{Armor}
"I din't have any possession of armor, but heard the black smith sell already so got a alloy armor...i guess?"
Alloy Armor set

{Goals}
"Never in my life have i preform a hunt, but in order to advance my understanding and overall research, its best to go first hand. But my prime goal is the continues studies of elder dragons, more specifically...Akantor"

{Hobby}
30dc396d46b3accf0dce7e4fbe92493d.jpg

"If its not yet visible, my knowledge of monsters could be...advance? you can say. Know the in and out of there anatomy and overall research involving said creatures"
Researching/knowledge on Wyverns

{Personality}
Firdel is slightly serious in nature, always her head in a book reading, or the opposite and writing down details when accompanying hunters. But after so long just sitting down and not getting up close to wyverns, she became more outgoing and tried to let down her serious attitude. Still serious in way but more interested, and alert. With only a single hunt under her belt, excitement and the thrill will now be her life. But like wyverians, her life has been spent mostly on studies and gathering, with now hunting, she will do her best to contribute better to the guild instead of sitting around.

{Backstory}
Born in the cold climate pokke village, Firdel as a child has spend reading tale and folklore of wyverns, peaking her interest and her upbringing to be part of the guild and becoming a researcher and a guild assistant. Time after time, hunters came by with captured monsters, doing her job as usual but always wondered what was it like to have a closer experience with these creatures. The files detailing elders she has never even seen before and, sometimes, thought as mere myths. Curiosity mostly filled her mind after only 25 years of service and decided to prove herself that she could handle herself out in the dangerous wilderness. But to do so she had to become a hunter.
From a assistant, to a field researcher, it was time to step it up one more time and become a hunter. It took time but after finally getting the approval and as well finishing her first ever assignment just a mere week ago, now she was a genuine hunter this very day after her paper work was now filed and processed. With her knowledge she kept thinking this would be easy, but she was wrong, first hand is a lot more different than sitting and watching...

~Palicoe Information~
{Name}
"This is....Um...actually what is your name?"
Coal

{Armor}
Alloy palicoe armor

{Weapon}
Alloy blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back