Video Games Monster Hunter Gathering Hall

IG42

Paranoid Android
Roleplay Availability
Whaddup fellow Huntahs!

Since I finally couldn't resist picking up World I thought we could use a thread for assembling groups if anyone needs a hand or just wants to muck around. Just call out which platform you're on, your Hunter rank, anything specific you might be gunning for and session ID and passcodes if applicable.

Last edited:
Aww yiss, a hoonter must hoont.

Haven’t been able to play MH for the past two weeks, but I can finally get back to hunting tomorrow!

I’m HR 92ish on the PS4 version. I main LS (sorry if I trip you) and derp around in LR/Early HR with Bow, HBG, SA, GL, HH and CB. I’m always down to do some TED hunts/Kushala farming/casual hunting.

Feel free to add me~
PSN: ZanSangyou

Last edited:
I'm on XBox One. Not sure what HR I truly am, as I didn't hunt the Elder Dragons just yet... still kinda-sorta working on that. Only problem is my freakin' job keeps interfering with my Hunting Time, and I'm often thrown into situations here where I have to AFK (which I know is a HORRIBLE move for any Hunters out there!), so I had to switch back to Skyrim for the time being... Life sucks when there's bills to pay, and when folks don't care that you're legit helping real people online! -_-

That being said, however, I maxed rank on MH4U (999), and have played a few of the previous games. (MH1 I got up to Rank 20, and 3U I think I stopped playing past 80(?) before selling it.)

In the end, however, I've never truly cared about Rank. It isn't the numbers that make the Hunter. It's their skills.

A while back in MH4U, I bumped into some guy that was, like, about 4 Ranks ahead of me, and kept insulting me while I was helping a bunch of other folks Rank Up... we had to kick him because he wouldn't shut up about it, saying "I'm better than you because I'm Higher Rank than you!"... even after he showed he was the only one fainting in the quests... like, every time... and not just by getting "Comboed" by the Monsters, either! He literally didn't even seem to know what a Potion was! -_-'

Looking back, I can picture him in a Meme. (4 Ranks Higher than you - Faints during every quest!)

Only shows that he was either:
A) A newbie relative of the Hunter's.
B) A newbie who didn't wipe the save off the game card.
C) A newbie that was carried by 1-3 Hunters.
D) A troll that was trying to fail the quests intentionally.
E) An unsavory "Elitist" that just wanted to stroke his ego in front of others that didn't know much about the Ranks.

Personally, I'd say either "B" or "D" since he attacked Mounted Monsters often. >_<

Anyways, as far as World goes... yeah... I'm on XBox, but sadly can't play it very often due to time constraints with Life getting in the way.

I JUST started MHW, got to the resistance camp before I had to stop for the night. I can't wait to dive into the game. It's absolutely stunning. Just wish I didn't buy NeiR: Automata at the same time because playing between the two is so hard. >> They're both fantastic.

Light bowgun is overpowered, fuck anyone who disagrees.

Huh? What was that sorry? I was just talking about the versatility of the sword and shi- oh, who am i kidding,

LIGHT BOWGUN BOI'S FOR LIFE!

213.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back