• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monster Hunter anyone? (No experience of MH needed!)

AriaPsiana389

Hellish Zoroark
So, hey.

I am only currently playing 4 Ultimate, Tri and Stories. Bought Generations but have not yet gotten far... Though I have almost finished Stories (I think)
I will do both normal hunters and gijinkas. I hope to make up our own MH world since I don't know much about current ones (but I know about the monsters. Hours of research for when I face them myself.)
If you know nothing about MH then that is completely fine! I've done a Rp with someone like that before and we had a great Rp! When a monster appears I can give information or a link to a page that does.

I would like to do something with MH Stories (since I have the game on preorder and played the demo for a long time.) But I know a lot of people seem to hate the fact that there's a child friendly version now (even though it's A SPIN-OFF) we don't have to.

Me: (I can tell if you don't read this. Trust me.)
- I love romance.
- I play FEMALE's as main characters. I will DOUBLE if you want me to play a male. I can't stress this enough with the countless people thinking we will do MxF and they play female, making me play only a male. I don't know how the male mind works so I am awkward when playing male.
- MxF ONLY, another thing I can't stress enough about. I'm iffy with same sex stuff. (Been pressured to do it before so I now tend to turn away from it)
- Of course, I have no triggers and I'm fine with pretty much everything. I kind of have to be since the gore thing. (no, not Gore Magala.)
- I write anything from one line to either one long paragraph or up to three small-medium sized ones.
- If I am not at college then I will always be online (or I've gotten a headache, no internet or bought a new game.)
- I will talk OOC if you want to.
TELL ME IF YOU WANT ROMANCE OR NOT! I WILL PRESUME THAT YOU DONT IF YOU DON'T TELL ME.

These plots right now are for gijinkas. I will think of some without.
Virus: A virus has taken over and new monsters are being discovered. Instead of normal monsters, these have been known to turn human to trick hunters. These monsters have a much larger reward for capture to their normal monster counterparts. Though they are extremely rare. And people want them alive more than dead.
Captured: A monster is captured, but it's not as normal as people think it is. A local sneaks out at night to get a look at it, they didn't expect a half human hybrid of the monster where it was kept. (Would tie in to Virus)
On the Hunt: A Hunter is put onto the mission to kill a strange monster. They didn't know this monster could turn into a human. Will they kill it? What will they do?
Into Society: A monster is trying to learn about humans.

Normal Ones:
Monster Hunters meet Monster Riders:
I've been playing the Monster Hunter Stories demo and to be frank... I love that game. So I decided, not a lot of people sound like they're into it. So why not do a mixture of both the spin-off and normal?
Basically, a monster hunter tries to come to terms with the fact there are people befriending humans natural enemy instead of killing them. (Or the other way around. Depends on which way you are more comfortable with)

(More TBA)

Last edited:
 Hi, this sounds interesting! I like Monster Hunter quite a bit, but I don’t own any of the games. ;-; However, I really like reading about lore and all sorts of stuff, so I’m glad to hear that’ you’ll take people who don’t know much about the world. Can we do the “On the Hunt” plot? I'd like to play as the monster, if that's fine with you. 

My writing style's like a mix of detailed/casual, so I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs on average.

And I don’t really mind romance, so if our characters seem like they can work well together, I’m for it. :D

Edit: By the way, do you use first-person or third-person? I'm more of a third-person user, though I'm okay with first. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Hi, this sounds interesting! I like Monster Hunter quite a bit, but I don’t own any of the games. ;-; However, I really like reading about lore and all sorts of stuff, so I’m glad to hear that’ you’ll take people who don’t know much about the world. Can we do the “On the Hunt” plot? I'd like to play as the monster, if that's fine with you. 

My writing style's like a mix of detailed/casual, so I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs on average.

And I don’t really mind romance, so if our characters seem like they can work well together, I’m for it. :D

Edit: By the way, do you use first-person or third-person? I'm more of a third-person user, though I'm okay with first. 

Great! I do third. First feels too personal. I will message you!

Bump!
I'll always be looking for more monster hunter roleplays. Just keep in mind I'm a little busy these next few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back