• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster High RP

StarGazer1895

Hello there,

I'm Star. I'm new here. I tried posting this idea with some other ideas I had but I decided this may be a good group RP as well. So I figured I would try here.

I'm looking for an RP based on the live-action Monster High. I have not seen any of the show or any of the animated movies. I have only seen the live-action movies and even though I know they don't go with any of the storylines with the dolls (I do know some of the history of the dolls), I was still majorly interested in the movies and wanted to do something with it.

The idea that I have is below:

Monster High is becoming more inclusive. With adding half-human half-monsters, as well as witches, Monster High has become a place for anyone to belong. However, when a witch decides to enroll in Monster High, things begin changing. Monsters are beginning to be hunted and hurt, and no one knows why. But they have to figure it out before it's too late.

I do have an OC with this and of course, I would like to pair her with Deuce (Deuce from the action. I know he's completely different in the animated series), but I feel like we could still have a lot of fun with this. I would love people to be able to play Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculaura, and all of that. I would definitely help as well, playing some of the characters. I would not mind playing other characters and of course, I would not mind doubling if someone wanted to pair a character with a character. I don't mind OCs as well as long as we have some of the canon characters.

I am a literate roleplayer. I do try to give at least 5 to 6 paragraphs a piece, sometimes they may be shorter or longer but they will never be short or one line. I always try my hardest not to let that happen. I do work full time but I do try to be on at least once or twice at night. And of course, aside from my other job I work once a month, I am usually on during the weekends.

That being said, I would love to see where this would take us! If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back