• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monochrome Academy (Reboot)

Komaeda

A roleplay that @Shippo and I have worked on for a while. It was originally my idea but he has helped so much that we now co write it. It used to be private but now we are inviting new players. Anyways, enough of my rambling, here is a description of the roleplay as well as the school's "guidelines" (not to be confused with the RP guidelines, its part of the plot)

-------

1000 years ago pure blood vampires ruled over the kingdom of man, anthro and vampires alike. It wasn't as peaceful as the pure blood vampires would lead others to believe. Pure bloods and their turn companions ( half bloods) had little respect for anthro race. Viewing them as a dirty animalistic race. The anthro race was merely slaves or hunted for sport. Humans were merely use as cattle. Soon a rebellion begin.

A three way war began . Most of the vampire elders died in a war that lasted 200 years. Anthro races divided into nomadic tribes traveling the world. Vampires greatly injured in the war went into hiding.

In the 800 years since the wars anthros and vampires become myths and legends in human history.

Monochrome Academy is a Boarding School originally founded by the Kiseki clan, as a way to protect students from the wars and also to provide an education. It was divided into two sections originally, one for anthros and one for vampires.

For centuries, this school was a big success, until suspicion arose from the humans. To prevent exposure, a third dormitory was opened up for humans, and stricter rules were in place for the creatures of the night, these rules being:

-Any vampire found to be hunting anthros or humans on campus is prohibited, and will result in execution

-Do whatever it takes to protect your true identity from the humans

-Vampires take classes or do research at night, humans go to school during the day. Most anthros choose to take night classes but are not prohibited from taking day classes.

For vampires, the local bloodbank or hospitals provide blood that is unusable to feed on in exchange not to attack humans.

-------

There are a lot of NPCs used in the RP controlled by whoever is in the situation used in (for example shippo and I often take turns with them in combat), so while you can attack another player (with their permission), there are plenty of other opportunities for your combating needs.

Whether or not this gets very much interest or not, we will be opening the roleplay shortly, as there are a few people we know will be interested.

Also more information on abilities and such is available on request.

@Karcen @Strawberry Preserves @RubyRose

We actaul started writing this a year ago. You will have chances to play multiple characters as well if you wish. We have multiple story ideas that will happen at certain points. Yes it revolves around a school but it not limit to a school. Possible stories branch off to different countries as well.

Yea, honestly to my memory most of the things that happened in the older roleplays (there were two), the only thing school related was the fact they were surrounded by a school. It's more of an action thing, if I had to pick one category.

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]I know I'm not part of the tags.But,is it OK if I join?!

[/QUOTE]
Of course it is! Go ahead and join if you want! :)

GoldenCharizard4 said:
so spooky. whats this about eh? *rubs against his leg as a kitten*
Here's the plot Golden;

Rinirin said:
A roleplay that @Shippo and I have worked on for a while. It was originally my idea but he has helped so much that we now co write it. It used to be private but now we are inviting new players. Anyways, enough of my rambling, here is a description of the roleplay as well as the school's "guidelines" (not to be confused with the RP guidelines, its part of the plot)
-------

1000 years ago pure blood vampires ruled over the kingdom of man, anthro and vampires alike. It wasn't as peaceful as the pure blood vampires would lead others to believe. Pure bloods and their turn companions ( half bloods) had little respect for anthro race. Viewing them as a dirty animalistic race. The anthro race was merely slaves or hunted for sport. Humans were merely use as cattle. Soon a rebellion begin.

A three way war began . Most of the vampire elders died in a war that lasted 200 years. Anthro races divided into nomadic tribes traveling the world. Vampires greatly injured in the war went into hiding.

In the 800 years since the wars anthros and vampires become myths and legends in human history.

Monochrome Academy is a Boarding School originally founded by the Kiseki clan, as a way to protect students from the wars and also to provide an education. It was divided into two sections originally, one for anthros and one for vampires.

For centuries, this school was a big success, until suspicion arose from the humans. To prevent exposure, a third dormitory was opened up for humans, and stricter rules were in place for the creatures of the night, these rules being:

-Any vampire found to be hunting anthros or humans on campus is prohibited, and will result in execution

-Do whatever it takes to protect your true identity from the humans

-Vampires take classes or do research at night, humans go to school during the day. Most anthros choose to take night classes but are not prohibited from taking day classes.

For vampires, the local bloodbank or hospitals provide blood that is unusable to feed on in exchange not to attack humans.

-------

There are a lot of NPCs used in the RP controlled by whoever is in the situation used in (for example shippo and I often take turns with them in combat), so while you can attack another player (with their permission), there are plenty of other opportunities for your combating needs.

Whether or not this gets very much interest or not, we will be opening the roleplay shortly, as there are a few people we know will be interested.

Also more information on abilities and such is available on request.

I was thinking of creating it tomorrow. If you guys still want to join after then that's fine but I'm going to forget otherwise.

Yes it still open. When the thread made we will attach a link here and quote everyone here to it

I can't wait!!! UGH!!! ^~^ I'm impatient sorry >~< but take your time

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back