• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings β€” 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞. [𝐨𝐨𝐜]

i know it is not first come, first serve, but is it possible to reserve a spot for iolite so i can create a cs when it is not 3 am :3 and my brain is functioning better
like uxie said, there's no reservation system for roles, but feel free to post your cs anytime before the deadline on the 19th! i'm not reading anything in depth right now to leave room for people to edit things until the deadline anyways, so you should be good so long you finish it before then : ))

it's TEW quiet here........ how are you all.....
b1bcd4c0d2d84b2dd31cff2f344a808e.jpg

been a lil busy but i'm working on eddie!! she'll be up in the next couple days :'>

but on that topic sox sox another lore qn LOL - what do seimayans/araksavists think of the afterlife?

been a lil busy but i'm working on eddie!! she'll be up in the next couple days :'>

but on that topic sox sox another lore qn LOL - what do seimayans/araksavists think of the afterlife?
EDDIE !! good question tho...

araksavism follows a straightforward reincarnation system-- depending on how you interacted with nature in throughout your life, nature will determine what you reincarnate as. the temple follows a love-based approach rather than a fear-based one when preaching their scripture, so there's no concept of fear-mongering about the afterlife beyond "treat the world how you want the world to treat you" if that makes sense!

hi everyone!! small reminder that applications are due this friday, april 19th, @ 11:59pm est!
i can't wait to read everything and begin plotting with these scrumptious characters

1713341058669.png

the idiot i mean my son is kind of up and by that i mean its no longer a placeholder

jiraiya is such a MOOD i already love his blasé energy 😁 also vaani throwing a book at him is so REAL and exactly what he deserves for singing out loud in public

bout to type the quickest last min cs o7
I did have one itty bitty lore q sox sox : is abandoning leaving the country frowned upon by seimayans?

bout to type the quickest last min cs o7
I did have one itty bitty lore q sox sox : is abandoning leaving the country frowned upon by seimayans?
can't wait to see it πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ

VERY interesting question... i wouldn't say it's frowned upon, per se, but generally not something most people would consider doing unless they were exiled from their social circles. the common pov is likely: all that newfangled technology seems to be the bane of the outside world's existence and the source of modern society's unhappiness, so what real reason is there to leave their cultural safe haven so long as the blessing continues to protect them? natural-born seimayans are always welcome back within their borders, but rarely do those who leave ever adjust well enough to stay outside of their homeland for long.

reminder that it's the last day to wrap up your characters (if you haven't dmed me for an extension)!
cannot wait to sit and read everything in full πŸ‘οΈ

reminder that it's the last day to wrap up your characters (if you haven't dmed me for an extension)!
cannot wait to sit and read everything in full πŸ‘οΈ
*** in light of the site maintenance notice, pls reach out to me if you feel you need more time!

thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who showed interestβ€” the cast has been selected so this rp is now closed!

i genuinely agonized over this decision, but it ultimately came down to which types of characters i felt would suit the plot better, so please don't feel as though your character was inadequate if they weren't chosen! i assure that isn't the case at all. thank you again, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back