• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings โ€” ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž. [๐จ๐จ๐œ]

Monkey!

hello hello!!! i'm so excited for this! already brewing character concepts (ยดโ€ข ฯ‰ โ€ข`)๏พ‰

most likely gonna go for citrine methinks........

935d0c7742d6e92df3a3d7ea119ad5fdd9778c99.png

so excited to see everyone's characters!!!! i'll have the cs thread up soon >: )

lore qn!! what can you specialize in at the academy? are they like college majors or just what you were known for ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

good question! the academy is set up like a normal secondary school where you take core classes and electives, but the electives are tailored to whatever real world subject your oc wishes to study, such as marine biology, mechanical engineering, business administration, culinary artsโ€” anything that isn't hindered by the deadzone is fair game! that being said, it's entirely possible for your oc to have stayed at the academy (or another research institution closer to home) for higher education (akin to an associate/bachelor degree and higher). overall, so long as it makes sense for the setting and their age, i'm game!

i may be a little dense in asking, but is it possible that I can make my character last in line? or for the narrative do they have to be the first to inherit?

Curious to know more about the daily sort of practices of Araksavism. Is there things like daily prayer, services, offerings, anything like that?

i may be a little dense in asking, but is it possible that I can make my character last in line? or for the narrative do they have to be the first to inherit?
not dense at all-- this is entirely possible! there's no requirement for where in hierarchy your oc stands. for those not chosen to be the heir to the family title, they're likely to have more wiggle room to explore other interests outside of the family business and probably didn't have to go through the same training, even though they might get less attention/praise from their parents overall for their individual achievements. you're welcome to craft the parents as you please, but all characterization should be from the pov of your oc, not omniscient! there are things we don't know yet about the inner workings of each seat on the jewel council, so keep that in mind when drafting your npcs : )

Curious to know more about the daily sort of practices of Araksavism. Is there things like daily prayer, services, offerings, anything like that?
ooh good question! while there isn't a typical "god" that araksavists worship, there definitely still are services in the temple. scheduled prayer times are held every wednesday evening and sunday morning, but its not a requirement-- usually only the common people and the more devout nobles physically travel to the temple to pray outside of major holidays/festivals. the temple always accepts donations, since it is just as much a political entity as it is a religious one, but again, not necessary since a few of the more religious families sponsor them and they don't get taxed as a religious institution (the academy doesn't either as a government-funded entity). the other primary tenet of practicing araksavism revolves around conservation of nature, namely the habitats of the local sika deer, so there are often a number of community projects hosted by the temple aimed at taking care of the environment and campaigning for sustainability!

hello hello!!! i'm so excited for this! already brewing character concepts (ยดโ€ข ฯ‰ โ€ข`)๏พ‰

most likely gonna go for citrine methinks........

935d0c7742d6e92df3a3d7ea119ad5fdd9778c99.png
I JUST READ HER SHEET AND โ€œWOULD PROBABLY SELL YOU TO ONE DIRECTIONโ€ HELLO ??

im so excited for these chara concepts so far ๐Ÿคฉ i got a cs up but i fear i may have made him touch too tragic
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg
lmk if i misinterpreted any of the lore and i can fix :)

I JUST READ HER SHEET AND โ€œWOULD PROBABLY SELL YOU TO ONE DIRECTIONโ€ HELLO ??

indeed she would!!! if the money is good

im so excited for these chara concepts so far ๐Ÿคฉ i got a cs up but i fear i may have made him touch too tragic

he's incredible......... incredibly pathetic โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ i love him for it! so beautiful weed growing between cracks of the concrete core i would give him my life.......

not one miss, you cool cats are eating โ€ผ๏ธ iโ€™ll read everything in depth once the deadline passes but so far so good : )))

IMG_4646.jpeg

he's incredible......... incredibly pathetic โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ i love him for it! so beautiful weed growing between cracks of the concrete core i would give him my life.......
weed growing btwn the cracks of the concrete core pls ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel like camille would just look at him and he'd apologize

i know it is not first come, first serve, but is it possible to reserve a spot for iolite so i can create a cs when it is not 3 am :3 and my brain is functioning better

i know it is not first come, first serve, but is it possible to reserve a spot for iolite so i can create a cs when it is not 3 am :3 and my brain is functioning better

i'm pretty sure sox is asleep rn but there isn't a reservation system! the deadline is april 19th so as long as you post a cs by then it'll still be reviewed!
|๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back