• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mondela: Academy of Magic

NateALis

I PEED MY PANTS (My avatar)
"As a new Magic academy, We need students and power, only you can do that, at Mondela, School or magic!" Tollin said, head master of the school, and a very powerful wizard, but very young to the typical headmaster, he is a twin brother to one of his students, Jasper

"A-Anne Fisher..." Anne said as she looked at Jasper, she could feel herself fading away, but she controlled herself and kept eye contact. "Very nice to meet you."

Behind Anne, a young girl stood, hands crossed over her chest. Kara Prescott was a stereotypical punk girl with all of the attitude to go along with it. She kicked at the ground with her combat boots, her look seeming to dare anyone to challenge the fact that she was out of uniform.

"Welcome Anne, we'll welcome you to our academy" I give you a brochure and ask, "Tour or no tour, this place is pretty big"

I gave a playful smile, "tour, you'll like it here, the dorm system is kinda weird but oh well" We walk into the main doors and a giant chamber opens "This is the training area, the only place in the academy where you can unleash hell and not get in trouble!" i chuckle, "Next is the library, mainly were you do your free time, and Also, i'm a student, twin brother of the Head master" we walk a little farther, "The Dorms, (Look at the overveiw tab to see your dorm) this is were you'll sleep, and next is the classrooms, i hoe you don't mind but i got to get to class!"

"Also Anne, who is that girl behind you, she was awful quiet, what's your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne glances over at the girl, shocked "I don't know her..." She turns back around and bows "Thank you for the tour, Jasper."

She looks at the dorms and goes through the door, looking for her room number. People started to stare, whispering and examining her. She felt like she didn't belong here.

I look at Anne, she has a look on here face as if she is being gossiped about or something, "It's ok, most new comers get talked about, it's totally normal, act strong and brave, first impressions are mojor here, if you act weak, your most likely going to be bullied or pick on"

Right before I can grab her to take her to her dorm she turns invisible and I try to grab her but I can't find her, "No magic allowed during free time! I know you can't control it at times, but try to!"

"It's ok, you get a warning, next is detention, come with me if you want to see your dorm, I think we're dorm buddies, funny, I'm the most skilled student and been here the longest but I get paired with a new commer, funny, new students usally get paired with other new commers, oh well, I'm fine with it" We get in the dorm and it's huge, two separate beds, an alchemy table and enchanting table, "Don't tell anyone, It's a... gift from my brother, the Headmaster, if you tell anyone, one week in detention and a day on guard duty, cold, no heat, crappy food, and most likely snowing" I grab her stuff and put it away neatly

I look outside our window and see a student, a young man, "excuse me, duty calls" and I run outside, " Hello, I'm Jasper, brother of Tollin, headmaster of the school" I hand him a brochure, "Tour? The Academy is quite big" @AnarchyReins

Yes a tour would be lovely. Since I am new here could you show where the training room is, because all I want to do is get stronger." I say as I look you in the eyes with the most serious expression I can.

She sits on her bed, thinking about what he had said. Detention? That wasn't like her. She made a fist, standing up and walking out of the dorm and following her schedule to her classes. "He wasn't joking about this school being huge..." She thought, sighing.

I gave a playful smile, "tour, you'll like it here, the dorm system is kinda weird but oh well" We walk into the main doors and a giant chamber opens "This is the training area, the only place in the academy where you can unleash hell and not get in trouble!" i chuckle, "Next is the library, mainly were you do your free time, and Also, i'm a student, twin brother of the Head master" we walk a little farther, "The Dorms, (Look at the overveiw tab to see your dorm) this is were you'll sleep, and next is the classrooms, the most boring part of the Academy, and the tour is over!" I go to the library and start reading on my power @AnarchyReins

"thanks for not completely boring me with a long tour. Well I am going to hit the gym and how you say unleash some hell. So see you later." I say as I give a mischievous grim adn walk back towards the gym.

Aki wandered onto campus with a smile, amazed at how big the school had been. Her hair had swayed as she walked, and her eyes shimmered in the day light. Aki's eyes had been very notable; they were a bright summer sky blue that would attract the attention of many. She left out a small giggle of excitement accidentally and stood outside of the building. She had her hands behind her back, clutching onto her bag. Aki looked up at the beautiful structure. She wasn't sure where to go and hoped she wouldn't get lost on her first day. She entered the building looking around for some sort of office where she could receive directions on where to go.

"I have a bad feeling about him"I chuckle, I look outside and see another new commer "I hive up, I'm using my power!" Hello, I'm Jasper, brother of the headmaster, I'll be down there soon I head to the front door to greet a beautiful young women, "Hello, I'm Jasper, I already told you that" I hand you a brochure, "Tour?" @ForgottenSky9272

Aki was surprised when someone approached her, her shyness had slightly shown, "N-nice to meet you, Jasper. I'm Aki." she looked at the brochure that was given to her, "A tour would be nice." she said with a smile, happy that someone was already there to help her.

@NateALis

I gave a playful smile, "You'll like it here, the dorm system is kinda weird but oh well" We walk into the main doors and a giant chamber opens "This is the training area, the only place in the academy where you can unleash hell and not get in trouble!" i chuckle, "Next is the library, mainly were you do your free time, and Also, i'm a student, twin brother of the Head master" we walk a little farther, "The Dorms, (Look at the overveiw tab to see your dorm) this is were you'll sleep, and next is the classrooms, The most boring place in the academy, that's about it" (when I use italics it means im using my power, talking to someone through their head) I look at Aki and I start to use my power, Hi, if you need any help on controlling your power, just ask, also if you need a friend I'm your guy! @ForgottenSky9272

After the tour, Aki was confused when he was speaking to her through his mind, "Telepathy?..." Her confusion turned into a slight excitement, "That's so cool! My power isn't as impressive as yours." Her eyes sparkled in amazement.

@NateALis

(Sorry for late response.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back