Other Mods, please lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being terribly specific in your needs. Generally speaking, you grow on small towns, they don't grow on you. That said, I applaud you for actually wanting that lifestyle. I can recommend Eastern Colorado, even if my opinion of it is biased. It really is a peaceful, rural area. Most places there probably won't cater to some of your needs, though. I know my hometown wouldn't.

You're being terribly specific in your needs. Generally speaking, you grow on small towns, they don't grow on you. That said, I applaud you for actually wanting that lifestyle. I can recommend Eastern Colorado, even if my opinion of it is biased. It really is a peaceful, rural area. Most places there probably won't cater to some of your needs, though. I know my hometown wouldn't.

I actually lived in a small town in Texas up until a year ago. The population in my hometown was under 600 people. I am—in no way—a newbie to small town living. I'm not a native Californian or a city slicker.

There are a lot of small cities in the US that are hip. For example, Bisbee, AZ, Shasta, CA, Eugene, OR, all of which I'd like feedback on. I don't really think I have a lot of hefty requirements here in asking for a place where the country is easily accessible and there's a nearby Trader Joe's.

Thanks for the recommendation, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back