• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Modern vs Medieval RP

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
I really want to create and RP where the modern world and medieval like fantasy worlds are merge. Along with politics, military, etc... to make things more interesting.

I kinda have a rough outline of a back story/plot thing but at the same time I have problems of making RPs work or starting them. Which I would love help with.

I would like to help out:D

The concept seems interesting.

//one stupid question medieval implies that there will be magic present?

//in that case the non-magic caracter(purelly weapon based) should have a counterpart to magic or some kind of minor magic rezistance to different magic elements ex:water, fire etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer @eXgTurbostar,

It will be Medieval/ancient style world and earth. Two completely different worlds.

As for the second question, that is totally up to you whether you want to do that or not. The only thing is to not make a character too powerful or resistance to all attacks.

ex: A magic character can deflect future weapons. Stuff like this is what I do not want.

@captain forever

That would be fair seeing as how earth will be set in the future.

if u could give us a little more info about what you're thinking we could be of better help:D

start with the big picture, paralel worlds? time portal, a castle in the sky(wink wink SAO)...etc

So as you said time portal. Medieval/Ancient fantasy world opens portal to Earth. Big war. then RP is set in a post war fantasy world.

Many years ago, a mighty kingdom, known as the rulers of the world had ruled most of the land. They were ruthless, killing anyone who stood in their way. To the other kingdoms, it was be killed and enslaved for refusing to join, or join and let their people live. This all changed one day. The kingdom opened a portal to another dimension. Earth. What the nations of earth did not know was that they would soon unite to fight a common enemy. The kingdom, seeing the amount of resources and slaves that would make the kingdom wealthy again began preparations for a full scale global invasion of earth.On the first day of the war, the kingdom had the element of surprise as they gain control of several major cities on earth. But, the kingdom had deeply underestimated the power of earth's military. Earth's superior technology and training had quickly overwhelmed the kingdom's forces as the human armies fought their way into the kingdom's world. After 6 months of fighting, the governments of earth and the United Nations demanded the kingdom surrender and pay for their crimes. The leaders of the kingdom refused as their egos and arrogance was blinding the fact that they had lost the war. Earth, determined to make the kingdom pay for their crimes, would launch a 2 week long bombing campaign bombing key industrial, and farming areas and crush the kingdom's will to fight once and for all. Since the humans of earth saw the potential in the new world as they began to annex land and arrest any who sympathize with the kingdom as they begin harvesting resources.

This is in it's early stages. I will need a lot of revising and editing to do.

so far sounds good, so we will be rp-ing as modern or medieval..both of them are Human right? there are no other species?

Name:

Appearance:

Species: (Human or not human, you can create any fantasy character as long as they are not over powered)

World: Lothalinia or Earth

Job:

Which country/kingdom:

History:

There will be another section added to this which is completely different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back