• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Romance RP?

nepenthes

Retired Wizard
Currently looking for a partner for a modern romance role-play.
I have a few plots , but if you have some too, I wouldn't mind if you pitched them in.
I'm looking for Male x Female, and I'm willing to play any gender so you can pick first.
I do like some comedy and drama in my role-plays, so that'd be cool if we could incorporate those elements.

Thank you, and hope y'all have a good day.

- neps.

Hey! I am interested in rping with you, it sounds like it would be very fun! Dm me if you would like to rp ♡

Hey I'd be interested! I have a few plot ideas kicking around. Shoot me a message if you're still looking for players. I tend to like to write a bit and build a long play story.

Hello there! I am highly also highly interested so feel free to pm me! I have some ideas of my own and am interesting in hearing yours! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back