• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern romance partner needed! Long-term!

Ta'veren

BLACKJACK!
Long-term romance partner needed! Please note this request is geared towards finding the perfect partner and generally doesn't talk about roleplay itself too much.

I'm only looking for one good partner that will fit my needs. The most I will take is two but I am completely happy with one. I love finding someone that I just click with in all aspects and when I meet these kinds of people I tend to give them my all. For that reason, I am wanting to go off-site. I feel like this site would be great if I was looking for a mass amount of rp but since I'm only looking for one partner I don't think it fits. So you must be willing to go off-site. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope I did not break any rules by asking this.

What I expect as far as roleplays go. I am looking for someone who can instant reply or do multiple posts. I cannot do one post a day. My prefer method is real-time roleplaying. So someone who will be active towards me and I will be just as active. I do understand life comes at us, some days I will be more active than others. I will be mostly available during the evening/night. I always warn if I will not be able to make it on. I'm patient and understanding and hope you will be too. I am looking for at least a paragraph, no one-liners sorry that is not roleplaying in my book. I can easily give a wall of text but fair warning grammar isn't my friend at times. I am looking for modern romance based stories as I love romance. I love throwing curves and twists to see what happens. Supernatural themes are totally fine with me as well. I'm hoping to find someone who likes pretty much a bit of everything. I don't really want too many restrictions or limitations. If you love supernatural but hate slice of life, we won't be a good mix. Someone who likes verity in both themes of roleplays and types of characters is very important. It's up to you how much OCC chat we will have.

Things I do not do or want:​
Anime
God-modding
Furry
Fandoms (Don't mind borrowing from ideas just not characters)
MXM settings
One specific plot theme on repeat (For example, if you only like vampire x human plots where you play a certain type of personality this will grow old)

Things I am looking for breaking it down:
Long-term
Passion/drive for writing
Consideration for partner
Love of romance
Interested in a vast amount of ideas/pairings/themes
Able to contribute to both the story and ideas
Mature and adult (18+)
Flexibility in both availability and amount of replies
Curtsey for when you won't be on
Relaxed grammar
Able to produce detail 1-4 paragraphs preferred

Personal Strengths:
Ability to produce multiple paragraphs
Character driven stories
Character detail
Understanding, open-minded, patient, considerate
Passion for writing
Flexible with hours and amount of replies
Willing to try a lot of different things out
Modern day settings
I do not demand replies
Eager to meet someone for a long-term partnership
Commitment to you and our roleplay
Willing to put you first
Willingness to please
Creative
I do not ghost/nor will I suddenly leave
Multiple replies and able to real-time roleplay
Able to play multiple roles Night-owl

Wrapping it up
Sort of a strange last comment to make but I've had problems with it before. If you are in a relationship in your personal life that is fine but please do not let it interfere with what we do. I am tired of losing partner due to the fact their significant other decides to care. If you are about to go through some life changing event example, getting married, changing jobs, having a baby, moving. Please wait till you know you will still be able to roleplay before messaging. I have lost partners due to all these reasons and it's getting old. I completely understand life happens, and your personal life will come first. I understand but I am looking for someone to go the distance. So people with uncertain situations aren't really worth the risk anymore, no matter how great of a writer.

I know mostly everyone loves long-term ideas but short-term ideas can be a lot of fun too.

"I crave RP that centers around emotion, trials, and tribulations and how a person can change Which is why those types of scenes appeal to me. Be it fear, horror, eventual attraction.. my focus is that emotion. The inner workings of the character's mind."​

Last edited:
Hi! I've been wanting to find someone to do a romance rp with, as I'm new to them and wanna broaden my horizons with types of role plays :) I'd love to be a long term RP partner with you :D let me know if you wanna do one through a Pm, please :)

Hi, there! Ive been looking for a Romance To and I'd gladly do one with you. I'm open for any kind plot or characters (to extent). Pm me and we can talk off Site after finding a site if you want. Pm me if interested?

I have a plot in mind but it is not a modern setting, I'm a sucker for a Victorian romance novel, so that was the setting I went with. I enjoy light steampunk style themes, and plots that take time to develop. If you are interested please let me know. I like to rp over e-mail since I check it constantly, but I can't be only every night, daytime works a little better for me.

OMG I fit everything! Except for the 18+ thing. I'm only 17, and I don't do anything sexual, but every other mature theme is fine with me. But I was so excited, because everything else you've asked for fits me perfectly. I hope you consider a roleplay with me, but if the thing about not being 18+ is a deal breaker, I understand. I hope to hear from you, soon!

OMG I fit everything! Except for the 18+ thing. I'm only 17, and I don't do anything sexual, but every other mature theme is fine with me. But I was so excited, because everything else you've asked for fits me perfectly. I hope you consider a roleplay with me, but if the thing about not being 18+ is a deal breaker, I understand. I hope to hear from you, soon!

That isn't a deal breaker at all, it is welcome actually. When I can those parts get skimmed over, I never didn't understand the detailed part of all that lol. The story is the important part. would you like to create a character profile first, or would you rather start it like a book and I can create the opening post.

Also do you want to play both male characters? The Engineer and the aristocracy suitor? Just let me know. I can do this over thread or e-mail. Both are fine I just just e-mail faster.

That isn't a deal breaker at all, it is welcome actually. When I can those parts get skimmed over, I never didn't understand the detailed part of all that lol. The story is the important part. would you like to create a character profile first, or would you rather start it like a book and I can create the opening post.

Also do you want to play both male characters? The Engineer and the aristocracy suitor? Just let me know. I can do this over thread or e-mail. Both are fine I just just e-mail faster.
Email is totally fine. And I do prefer creating character profiles, first, just so I can have a little more of something solid in my mind. And, regarding both males, I can do that, I just struggle with it more than m/f and f/f, but if you would rather not do those, that's totally cool, too. ^^ Btw, my email is harkaywil@gmail.com

Email is totally fine. And I do prefer creating character profiles, first, just so I can have a little more of something solid in my mind. And, regarding both males, I can do that, I just struggle with it more than m/f and f/f, but if you would rather not do those, that's totally cool, too. ^^ Btw, my email is harkaywil@gmail.com
oh, the story is a M/F. But there are a few extra characters that are needed in the story lol. The main romance is M/F. I just normally figured whoever took over the main male character might also want the supporting male.

However, I can play him, and you can take the role of the friend or maid. That would give us an even split of Male and female roles.

steampunkmermaid@hotmail.com

Did Steampunk Mermaid Steampunk Mermaid and the other user just find a match on my RT? Haha funny, totally confused on what just went down here.
I hadn't even noticed with all my wondering around on the site. I'm still getting use to the layout so honestly I was just replying without checking what thread I was on.

I had contacted you as well, so if you had somsthing in mind I would still love to hear it!

That was like reading a job resume. I think I've got a fair amount of your criteria except I'm in a European time zone and I'm 6-9 hours ahead of you depending on where you are.

Last edited:
That was like reading a job resume. I think I got a fair amount if your criteria except I'm in a European time zone and I'm 6-9 hours ahead of you depending on where you are.
Time isn't a big deal for me, you can always e-mail me. I feel bad finding so many friends on Ta'veren's thread.

Oh I wish you'd make an exception to write on the site! Anywhoo, I do hope you found by now someone who peaks your interest!! (:

Oh I wish you'd make an exception to write on the site! Anywhoo, I do hope you found by now someone who peaks your interest!! (:
I just wouldn't be on it enough. I would if I was going to have more than a few partners but there's no point to me when I'm only looking for 1/2

I'm interested. I shot you a message to get more information. Really all hinges on where you'd want to rp or if you'd be willing to give a shot at it on here. Personally for the "right partner" I'd consider doing it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back