• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Naruto AU

Truthfully I was more just excited I had another person showing interest lol. And sorry for the delay!!
I am deeply offended.

Oh and btw, I was referring to my own post when I said '(This reply is a bit late)' so no apologies needed.

i already dm'd u obvi but i just wanted to mark the thread too so i dont lose it & to check out what others are interested in playing <3:bishiesparklesl:

I'm interested, but I only play OCs. Additionally, I have a custom visual kekkei genkei and some custom jutsus I'd like to use, as well as a very dark and angsty backstory. If all that is okay, then I'd love to join your rp. I've been extremely interested in Naruto for a couple of months now and rest assured, I only post with 2+ paragraphs in my replies. : )

Kloud! Shit did all my Naruto talk get you thinking.......
Pffft, maybe subliminally. xD
I've been watching the original Naruto for the first time and it's crazy interesting. I've got loads of ideas for my character, new jutsus and potential plot points concerning my character that I'm sure can be worked into the rp.

Oh, did you recently start?
Well, on and off for a couple of months. I've gotten to episode 134 where Naruto and Sasuke have their insane battle. I'm drawing a lot of character ideas from Sasuke, Neji and Lee currently so my character will probably be a sum of all of what makes them who they are.

I’m interested !
Would love to be Deidara :p
If there are other Akatsuki members
If not I’d happily be someone else

Hi guys! So I totally flopped on making this... HOWEVER my friend decortico decortico has a similar RP up and running! It's on discord. We need more people! So if you're still interested in this RP, I can send you that way!!

Thanks, and sorry for being a flake! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back