• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern Monster Hunting (full)

Do you like the idea of common youths banding together to defend their world?

• Yaaaaaas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, it's kind of overdone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, hello. This seems interesting. I may be interested in joining this RP. As long as there is a spot, I mean.

I suppose I could extend an extra slot to you xD The RP is full. But...if you can agree to the rules and get along with everybody, then you're in hun xD Also...I'd love it if you played as a male. That way, we have just one more male than female...I'm weird about that sort of thing, lol

I can play a male character if you would like me to. But if the RP is full, then you don't have to make an extra spot for me. Honestly. I don't like making things hard on others on here.

You wouldn't be making things harder. And I don't exactly mind if we have just ONE more of one gender. I figure that could lead to a love triangle if there romances, or possibly...well, let's just say I had plans to bring in a future character anyway xD

Ah, okay. Then, since I have permission, I'll join. I'll make him a male, and I'll follow the rules as strictly as I can.

Yay! And Alice, that's great! For now, just make one. If I need another, I know who to come to xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back