• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern + Magic! You in?

Hello Mister Fates,
I'm interested in a role-play with you, and looking around for role-plays at the moment. Could you please explain to me what type of role-plays you do? Just so I'm on the right page, and so I have some clarification on what type of role-play would word well for the both of us.

I'm somewhat rusty with the whole roleplaying business, so you'll have to forgive me if I make some errors.
I used to do fandom roleplays like Pokemon and Naruto but I've been interested in roleplaying about original content.
I'm mostly interested in anything that involves some fantasy elements, hence the modern/magical setting.

If you would like, I could tag you in some of the things that I'm offering for original content, so you can get an understanding of it. Only if you're interested, though, I like my fantasy in historical settings. That's why I was asking, but I could make something work with modern settings too, just depends on if its romance and stuff like that too.

We can work something out with that. Do you want me to tag you in the topics I have used? So you can see what pairing I'm interested in trying out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back