• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mochi's Journey for a 1x1 Partner!

Mochicolo

record gif.gif
"Let the music begin!"
Introduction
Hi everyone!! New kid on the block here. My name's Mochi, and I'm on the lookout for a partner! For the most part, these will be mxm requests; however, there are some that can be mxm or mxf.
Before we start though, some rules!

General Preferences:
  • Please be kind: I'm still kinda new to all this, and I may make mistakes, but bear with me! I'll try my very best to make it enjoyable for us both.
  • Be upfront: I will do my best to be clear about my schedule with my rp partners, so it'd be great to do the same with me. Unfortunately, I can't dedicate all my time to writing (though if I could, you know where I'd be: on here!) so there will be times I won't be able to reply. If that happens, I will promptly send a message to you telling you when I'll be able to.
  • Literacy: Everyone makes mistakes when writing--especially me. I get that; however, I will have to ask that you try to be detailed. Every reply can't be riddled with spelling errors; I gotta read it! This extends to post length as well; we won't always do paragraphs for every post. However, it makes me a little sad when I put effort into a 2 paragraph reply only to receive two lines.
Fandoms/Genres: (blue indicates things I really wanna do!)
Fandoms :​
  • Hetalia
  • Inuyasha
  • Fallout (Specifically, Fallout 4)
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Dragon Age (I'm more familiar with Origins and II than Inquisition)
  • Harlots (Props to you if you know the show!)
Genres:
  • Historical
  • Fantasy
  • Apocalyptic
  • Romance
  • Dark/Mature
  • Sci-Fi
  • Slice-of-Life
  • Angst/ Tragedy
Pairing Preferences:
For the most part, I usually do mxm roleplays. This is simply because this is the area I have the most expertise in! However, I do have female characters as well, and there are aus and situations where I will gladly do mxf. But for the most part, mxm is my default.

Characters:
I have several original characters; due to time however, not all of them have well fleshed out bios. Some of them only have google slides, and others simply have names. Oftentimes, I end up rehashing them to shape different AUs. When we start setting up roleplays--if they include ocs-- then I will do my best to try and fix that. I'm sorry!

Contact info:
I have a discord! It's Mochi#4877. I try to be active on there, but sometimes are better than others.

Alright! I think that's about it. Sorry, my first thread isn't as fancy-shmancy as some others', but just you wait! We'll get there together! Thank you so much for reading this, and have a great day!

Last edited:
Hey! I may be interested in a Dragon Age RP, or if there was anything else in particular you were wanting to try! PM me whenever's convenient for you :)

Hey! I may be interested in a Dragon Age RP, or if there was anything else in particular you were wanting to try! PM me whenever's convenient for you :)
You are? Oh, that's perfect! Unfortunately, I cannot PM just yet, but if you shoot me one I'll be sure to respond to it as soon as possible.

Hello, I'm interested! I'd like to say I know the Fallout 4 universe rather well, and since it's blue I figured I'd give it a shot lol. For the most part I'd be willing to do just about whatever, I'm not solidly comfortable with mxm but if we come up with an interesting plot or possible storyline then I will do whatever :)

Hello, I'm interested! I'd like to say I know the Fallout 4 universe rather well, and since it's blue I figured I'd give it a shot lol. For the most part I'd be willing to do just about whatever, I'm not solidly comfortable with mxm but if we come up with an interesting plot or possible storyline then I will do whatever :)
Oooh, now I'm super excited! I'm not sure when, but soon I will PM you regarding this, I promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back