• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MM RP partners or trio search

Hey guys, I'm looking for an RP partner or two people to form an RP trio.

Who I’m looking for:

- Someone that can write well enough to be understood.

- Someone who doesn’t just disappear from the RP but lets me know he wants to stop.

- NO ONE LINERS (write at least a paragraph)

- Who lets me know in advance if the reply will take more then a day or two.

- If you want to change something about the RP or do another one let me know, I’m no stranger to compromise and talking things out.

- Someone who is willing to work on a plot or idea together and doesn’t just say ‘I don’t know, you decide’ or ‘I have no ideas I was hoping you have some’

Genres I'm okay with:

supernatural

fantasy

wuxia

realistic/modern

romance

action

adventure

fandom

crime

urban fantasy

dark fantasy

I like to write as a male character but sometimes write female characters too (not often though) and am all for MM or FF relationships in Rps. I like to play the submissive character but am also okay with a dominant every now and then to spice things up. (best is if the characters don’t have to be dominant or submissive all the time)

PM me if you have any questions or if you are interested to be RP partners. We can hash out the details about the RP you would be interested in and so on. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

A few pairing ideas:

Hunter x Prey (either bounty hunter or hunter of supernaturals)

Kidnapped

Bodyguard x Employer

Cop x Witness (more like witness protection style)

Teacher x Student

Star x Fan

Star x None fan

Star x Manager

Star x Star

Fashion designer x Model

Roommate x Roommate

Best friend x best friend

Rivals

Coworkers

Demon x Summoner

And on and on it goes. Really just ask me if you have something that’s not listed here and we will see what we can do.
Also if you want to know what tv series, anime, Asian dramas etc... I like let me know in a PM.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in role-playing with you. I am Alinne, 27 years old, from Brazil. I want to rp MM, realistic/modern/romance.
I have just registered here, so I can't PM you. Can you reply to me here?

yo, im 17, from central canada. mm, romance and fandom or just ocs that cool too. hunterxprey would be fun to play out, message me if you're interested! i usually post 2-4 paragraphs, 1 at the very least. i love brainstorming too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back