• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MLP Romance/adventure RP (CLOSE)

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
I am looking for dedicated RP Partners for a my little pony RP. I am on almost everyday and if I don't reply for a week then remind me, I tend to forget while I'm in lacrosse.

Here are some rules that I have.

1.) Try to keep one liners to a minimal. I don't mind a little.

2.) No god-modding.

3.) No alicorns.

4.) Try to reply at least twice a week. I am very understanding if something came up and can't reply for a while.

Here are the characters that I picked for the story, but if you have any ideas then feel free to suggest some.

1.) OC x OC.

2.) One of the main 6 x OC.

3.)Canon x OC

Here are some ideas for a story.

Changling war.

Fallout.

Old equestria.

Crystal empire falling.

Any ideas that you might suggest.

If interested then reply or send me a PM.

Spectra0110 said:
I am looking for dedicated RP Partners for a my little pony RP. I am on almost everyday and if I don't reply for a week then remind me, I tend to forget while I'm in lacrosse.
Here are some rules that I have.

1.) Try to keep one liners to a minimal. I don't mind a little.

2.) No god-modding.

3.) No alicorns.

4.) Try to reply at least twice a week. I am very understanding if something came up and can't reply for a while.

Here are the characters that I picked for the story, but if you have any ideas then feel free to suggest some.

1.) OC x OC.

2.) One of the main 6 x OC.

3.)Canon x OC

Here are some ideas for a story.

Changling war.

Fallout.

Old equestria.

Crystal empire falling.

Any ideas that you might suggest.

If interested then reply or send me a PM.
I'll rp with u dude do u have skype or kik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back