• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP:FiM- Descendants

In the Roleplay, currently at the border of the Everfree facing Canterlot. But one of the other characters just left, so try joining tomorrow, sorry.

cool cool bro b back soon to join- also about ponyville, i wanted it to be changed into more of a, you know, canterlot, town, fancy, theme? you know, cus its like hundreds of years in the future so ponyville is changed and stuff, because its kinda like Twilights place. :3

It's alright, Andrew. You will get use to it sooner or later. Who is your character talking to anyway, since nobody putted soap in the middle of the road.

Discord or clumsy Derpy would do it, and Creator isn't online btw. Nevermind she is online. xD

Poor Ace, and yes, Fallout Derpy. (:3)

I can't wait for Stella to meet Twilight, since she is her ancestor, and Twilight is the only bearer of the elements of harmony to be alive. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she has this ability to see a ponies relation to the elements of harmony. Or at least in my future head cannon she does.

Okay wait a minute.

There are two elements of generosity AND kindness? (Falsetto and Ace- Generosity) (Sakura Blossom and Charity- Kindness) ???

Is that possible??? Man I disappear for one day and suddenly we go from 4 to 10 pages whooooa guys slow down!! Lemme catch up!

Lol git rekt-

Currently, we have

Appleslice-Honesty

Pandora-Laughter

(You)Falsetto-Generosity

Charity-Kindness

Sakura-Kindness

Ace-Generosity

Scar-Loyalty

Stella-Magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back