• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mistress of the Mist

Characters
Here

Silver Fae

Thesaurus The Pro Hero
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A thick blanket of mist covers the forest, ominous shadows dancing as the wind stirs the vapor. Within its swirling sea a cloaked figure stands, the mist seems to coil around this stranger and embraces their frame. Moonlight pierces through the trees and shines upon the mist, creating a white and glowing brilliance within the fog. The silhouette moves with a dangerous grace despite the treacherous forest floor, not a sound to be heard. They seem to glide effortlessly across the landscape, breaking from the cover of the trees and into a field of heather, the mists chasing their frame.
(Open roleplay. If you have any questions just ask me, oh, and if you would like some romance, I am all for it. Males only if so.)​

A young teen boy ran into the forest, not knowing where he's going, he trips on a tree root and falls down, twisting his ankle, the boy crawled to a tree and rested his back, massaging his ankle, his name: Seth Valentine, 17-year-old, puberty, looking for love (he got rejected several times though) he became an orphan when his parents were murdered in their sleep 10 years ago, so he lived alone with his sister, but he kept being a perv to her so she kicked him out, now he wanders the world and is looking for a job and a girl to date.
(Hi, by the way, this is the first time I've written a paragraph in roleplay, nice to meet you.)

The shadow passes him, however, it returns a few moments later and hovers nearby, seeming uncertain. After a moment or two, a soft and distinctly female voice reaches him through sentient mists. Are you in need of assistance? (Hi too you too, it's a pleasure. For you first paragraph, it was quite good.)

The boy looked around, Who- no, where are you? He asked, looking around, he stood up, but knelt down again, groaninf in pain, grasping his ankles, it seemed swollen.
(Thanks, you mind romance? And... it got shorter. XD Sorry!)​

(Romance is fine, I just like keeping things PG-13. Oh, and it's fine.)
The mist parts and a cloaked, delicate form steps out. I am here, now, would you like assistance? Beneath the cowl of the strange woman's hood, her face is hidden in a swath of shadows, but her eyes seem to pierce through the darkness like icy beacons.

The boy shivered at her gaze, Who... are you...? He asked, grabbing his ankles in pain but managing to stand up leaning on the tree behind him. You... you mind showing your face to me...? He asked, limpimg closer to her.

She doesn't seem to appreciate his advance and takes a step back. I am simply asking if you need aide, you do not need to know who I am. Nor do I feel a need to show you my face.

Yes, I need help, I'm but a wanderer who is a orphan who's also looking for love... said the boy, Oh, my name is Seth Valentine, by the way, my parents were murdered when I was seven... said Seth, tearing up, If you'd just take me in, I'll serve you with my life, please! begged the boy, finally falling to his knees.

The woman sighs and removes her hood, revealing hair so white it seems to glow, cropped short and wavy. The white locks frame the gentle yet elegant curves of her face with an artistry all their own, as though she were sculpted with that in mind. She purses her lips, which are full and pink, and raises an eyebrow. Behind her long, white eyelashes one can see pools of her eyes, swimming with blue and purple hues.
Please do not grovel, it is unbecoming.

But, I cannot stand up because I have twisted my ankles, my Lady, it hurts so much... said Seth, kneeling on the ground but no longer groveling, Will you take me in then? he asked, eyes sparkling at her and her beauty. By the way, you look beautiful, my lady. he complimented her.

I am a traveler, and I do not stay in one place too long. Would you be fine with that? She kneels and opens her rucksack, removing a bundle of bandages before tending to his injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back