Mission App: The Lost Mine of Phandelver

Natealie

A Mask of Nyarlathotep
  • Title: The Lost Mine of Phandelver
  • Leader: Natealie (Nix)
  • Type: Public
  • Players: Up to 6, not including myself.
  • Overview: Upon an announcement board a new flier is posted. It reads "Adventurers wanted! Delve within the lost mine and gather treasure! Fight monsters and go on an adventure." In big bold print. Upon examining it, there are more details.
Student Nix is looking for a group of people who are interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons. Prior experience is not required, as we will be playing the adventure in the starter set for our newer players. If interested, please contact Nix. Thank you for your interest.
This is the in character D&D oneshot I wanted to do. Nix will DM this and each character participating will create a character as their character, or use a pregenerated one. This however can be done before we begin, and I will be able to help as I know that not everyone is as obsessed with D&D as I am. Roleplay will be encouraged even more so than normal, as the concept of playing a character that is playing another character is legitimately amusing and interesting to me. Also, this is an actual published adventure that I will be running, though if necessary as the DM I reserve the right to say screw the rules as long as I feel it will be more enjoyable for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread