• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Miso eggs & Sake shots

Here’s the plot, right?

Muse A works at a punk themed ramen shop in a small town in northern Wisconsin. It’s a foggy, rainy day and business is slower than Dianne, the 73 year old hostess. Great gal, dianne. Anyway, Muse b walks in from the rain and takes a seat at the bar.

The two muses get to talking over some ramen and a couple of Sake jelly shots. Of course, Muse A is only doing the latter.

Muse B comes back to the restaurant frequently, and Muse A finally finds it within himself to ask Muse B on a date somewhere.

But there’s always a catch, isn’t there?

Turns out, Muse B is a mythological being that’s 9000 years old. Muse A is just a 23 year old college student.

In the strangest of situations, it’s a miracle the two might find themselves in each other.

And who knows, there might be more mysteries to the two of them than thought.

This is can be MxF or MxM, it’s interchangable, I just ask that you play Muse B. I typically play male and you likely will not convince me to play female. I like talking in OOC. If I’m getting an RP partner, a friend would be good too. Please don’t leave me hanging, share your woes.

So yknow, all I ask is one response a day, and if you need more time, let me know. I’m relatively understanding.

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! I’d love to roleplay this with you! I’m super into Japanese mythology and folklore. I’d love to discuss more about the roleplay!

My interest is piqued. I don't want to say that I'm 100% down, but I'm definitely interested in hearing your ideas, and if you're down, sharing my own as well. PM me if you've still got space.

Good question, but i'm interested
My interest is piqued. I don't want to say that I'm 100% down, but I'm definitely interested in hearing your ideas, and if you're down, sharing my own as well. PM me if you've still got space.
even so, i would love to do this roleplay with you if still available.
i absolutely love mythological creatures.
Can I have the three of you message my other account? I stopped using this one awhile ago and I just remembered why. My new @ is ThreeSuns17 ThreeSuns17

Users who are viewing this thread

Back