• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Misadventures of the mimick

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
You are part of a supernatural race of beings called Mimicks, beings who don't have forms or even identities of their own, but rather they shapeshift into anything they see fit including inanimate objects. Some are warshipped as gods, others are condemned as demons. Where do you (a Mimick) lie?

You are nearly a thousand years old and have found yourself on the side of a remote woodland road where cars zoom past you at 65km/hour as you walk down a narrow footpath. A mysteriousspiteful being has teleported you here, you don't know if he's a god or one of your kind, all you know is that the being put you here. Will you

1. Turn into a car and drive down wherever the road leads
2. Psychically investigate the soul of the being
3. Turn into a bear and Let a beastial form out on the being.

2. Because it'd be bad to freak out the weakling humans by shape shifting (besides, maybe we can whip out a can of whoop ass if this being is a threat), and the footpath is narrow and traffic steadily fast so shifting into something fairly large in size could be dangerous.

You look around and you see a red plume of smoke floating in midair above the pine trees. You naturally assume that it is the being you saw before coming here, so you psychically ask it "Why the hell did you bring me here?!" All you get is a deep raspy laughter in your head "THIS ISN'T A JOKE!" You yell as the red plume of smoke said in the same deep raspy voice "oh you'll find out soon enough!" Before moving into the trees. You go off the road and down into the wilderness to find that the red smoke had dissipated and vanished, you now begin to think that the being is of demonic origion and become afraid of your surroundings. What will you do?

1. Turn into a bird and fly around this world
2. Turn into a bear and try to survive the apparant hell.
3. (Write in action here)

Last edited:
You still have unanswered questions and YOU want those questions to be answered, so you try your absolute best to recall the demonic aura surrounding the red plume of smoke. You also recall that iorn is a mineral responsible for reddish tinted items so you attempt to summon the essence of iorn as well as that particular class of demonic soul.

You witness a red cloud of smog forming once more at ground level with a very vague silhouette of a horned humanoid appearing within it for a few seconds before the silhouette faded out into the red smoke. "What is it?!" The smoke rudely asks "What is this place and why am I here!?" You ask as the demonic smoke says "This is prison, you are immortal and can't be punished for your reckless and criminal behavior, you deserve to be at my wills and at my mercy. You can only get out of this pocket dimension when I say so!"

What will you say next?

1. This is bullshit!
2. What would YOU know about MY sins!
3. Why is it any of your business?!

"WHY IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS?!" You ask the demon incensed "Oh, you are one to talk aren't you?" Said the smoke "I'll give you some business alright" Everything around you faded to a deep dark red hue as the pocket dimension around you was changing. The red aura fades away as you have found yourself inside an elevator with three strangers. The elevator as mirrors on three sides and several panels of brass making up the doors, floor indicators and the surrounding panal also of the plastic elevator buttons. The carpet was a series multicolored geometric shape as the LED indicator portrays the elevator going down toward floor "L1"

What are you going to do?

1. Hit one of the back panels in fury
2. Ask the other elevator riders what's going on
3. Press a button (insert numbers 3-14 here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back