• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mirie's search for new friends- valorant or original rp

Mirie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello

I'm Mirie, I'm in my mid-twenties, and in CET timezone.
Currently I am especially looking for someone I could work on Valorant rp with! However if you are not familliar with the game and still would like to work on an rp with me, I might also be interested in an original rp too! I will divide this thread into three section, to make it easier to read!

• About me
    I've been rping for quite a long time (10+ years even when I count all the breaks I took), however English is not my first language. While I try my best not to, I tend to make mistakes anyway.

When it comes to post lenght, I match my writing partner so I'm very flexible in that regard. I'm usually replying when I can, but I can rarely post everyday, due to work and school. However, I tend to chat about various topics (rp and not rp related, from headcanons to random things) even if I'm busy.
    I also might have periods of inactivity due to work and exams, so please keep that in mind. I highly prefer writing lgbt+ characters. At the moment I highly prefer fxf and that's what I am actively looking to write right now! If you're looking for something else, ask first please. If we write more then one pairing I'm absolutely open to going out of my comfort zone!
    I can of course write several characters of any gender and background

I'm also a hobbyist artist, so I can draw things for our rp (and I tend to do that from time to time).
    I highly prefer long-term rps! I like befriending people I'm working on my stories with (I made so many amazing friends like that).

Please note, that to rp with me you should be 18+ years old!- I think that I would not be comfortable with my rp partner being so much younger than me ahahaha The closer you are to my age (27) the better!

If you would like to talk about something, feel free to DM me or comment here! I prefer talking in DMs if possible!
    If we decide to work on a story together, I will also give you my discord in case I will once again forget the password to this account.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back