• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous!

tikkispotson

Hi there! Not new to the site, but back after a long hiatus and hoping to find someone to play in a specific fandom with! As you may have noticed, I'm looking for someone to be my Cat Noir in the Miraculous verse. A little back round on me. I'm over 21, around most days and into some nights. I may have spotty days, but if I disappear for longer, I'll be sure to warn you first. As for the roleplay, I can crack out anywhere from 3+ paragraphs depending on the narrative and everything, I will expect at least the same, but always quality over quantity, of course. I like for there to be a romantic element there, as would be obvious if you know anything about the show. Ummm... I just really want to play Ladybug/Marinette in this verse so much! Where are you, Cat Noir?

Bump! Feel free to message me with any questions or ideas! I could also RP in a number of other fandoms which include a number of anime (Bleach, FMA, SAO, Fate/Zero, Sekirei, Fairy Tail, and AOT to name a few)

man i always miss these by a few years 😂 if you ever return to this site ill play miraculous with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back