• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Miraculous RP

Another day, another boring IT class. "I already know this..." he'd think, as he raised his hand and pointed outside, and the professor let him out. He went to his locker, and opened it, where Arthur was waiting. "Took ya long enough! Come on, I need to recharge.." Arthur would say as Adam looked at his keychain. "Damn, 2 ticks.. Alright." he'd say as he slowly sneaked out of school, and went to a cafe to buy a small bowl of Italian polenta. Arthur ate it, and he looked at his phone, and the news.

NEW VILLAIN: HOMEWRECKER

Homewrecker approaches Paris right this minute!

He ripped his keychain off and raised it high, as he shouted out;

"ARTHUR, TIME TO SHINE!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat’s phone buzzed rapidly- her eyes shooting open quickly, looking around in confusion before she realized it was her phone. “Oh- I’m coming I’m coming” She muttered, sitting her her chair up right, uncrossing her legs. The scarlet haired girl, pulled out her phone sleepily, unlocking it- a large warning spread across it’s screen. Kat growled softly, slowly slouching deeper into her seat until she was sprawled on the floor, crawling on all fours across to the door. Kat carefully opened the door hopefully going unseen. The girl slipped out into the hallway, swiping her finger over her bracelet muttering softly. “Noora, Paws out~!” She whispered, holding her hand up above her head. Kat quickly transformed, flicking her red locks of hair from her eyes, sprinting down the halls quickly. “Lets get this guy!” `

As he was scoping out on the rooftops, he looked at the sky. It was turning dark, yet it was 10 am? "Something bad is happening, I'm sure of it. Maybe Chat's around.." he'd say, as he dropped onto the ground, wearing a flexible suit that actually looked like steel armor.

Kat pushed through the front doors, stopping dead in her tracks at the sight of dark clouds filling the sky “But there wasn’t a thunderstorm warning.. Oh god.. Come on Noora Lets find Artix!” She said softly, crawling up the side of the building pouncing onto the roof top. Kat scanned the area, shutting her eyes slightly in hopes to sense his presence. The girl snapped her attention to the streets surrounding the school, sprinting the roof quickly, dropping down beside her fellow hero gracefully.

"What is it this time?" she muttered to Artix, glancing at the sky once more

"Madame. Some new guy called Homewrecker. Hawkmoth is dead, why the hell is there a new villain? We need to talk to.. Them." he'd say, as he grabbed Lady Chat's hand and quickly dashed towards the tiny village behind Paris. "They better be worth it... One more risk and we go down. Akumas are gone, the Moth Miraculous is gone, Hawkmoth is gone. Why is this happening?"

((I requested an Overview tab to explain my post. Be a little patient, k?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat's eyes widened slightly, quickly following behind him "Got it, Just.. Shouldn't we try to at least get rid of him before everything is wrecked?" She said quickly, glancing behind her in search of the villain. Kat turned her attention back to where they were running, digging her heels into the ground to stop Artix from moving farther. "We need to do something - What are they gonna do about it anyways? They don't have any miraculous' anymore!"

As she would say that, he felt a giant footstep; almost an earthquake. "Damnit." he'd say as he took out a golden stick which turned into an axe. It was a big Titan-like creature, and he'd assume it was Homewrecker.

"AAAARRRGGHH!"

He'd cry out, as he began to go onto another rage. His eyes turned glowing red as he hacked and slashed at the creature, and began to try and kill it.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Kat yelped loudly, pouncing her fellow hero's shoulders, grabbing at his hands "H-HEY! Calm down! That's not even-- Artix!!!" She shouted, swiftly dropping to the ground in front of him, yanking out her scythe quickly. The scarlet haired girl easily drew it up, bringing it down harshly on the creature, earning a loud screech. Kat smiled in satisfaction, leaning against her scythe

Arthur quickly flew out of Artix's Miraculous, and he ultimately passed out. "He remembered her. His mother. She was killed by something enormous, and it traumatized him. I found out he had a power that would work him up and eventually he'd go.. boom." Arthur would say as he pulled down Artix's hood. "The more you know, ha? Don't tell me your identity, I've got a feeling I know who you are." he'd say, after just revealing Adam Atheins' identity to someone else. He'd pick up Artix and fly away, leaving Kat to the rest.

Kat's eyes widened at the sight of her partners miraculous- her gaze averting to Adam's real being. "What?" was al she could think of, her hands dropping slowly to her side. The girl glanced at the sky- it's color fading quickly. "Well.." she replied, looking back over at the miraculous only to be met with nothing. "Oh.. He's gone.. alright.." Kat ran her hands over her face, shaking her head softly. You've got this! C'mon You're Lady Chat for crying out loud!!

A weakened Adam would wake up, with Arthur carrying him. He'd shake, falling to the ground, and receiving 2 Gs. He'd crawl towards Chat, and beg. "Help.. He's coming back."

Chat glanced down at him, her eyes widening "Oh dear god.." She quickly glanced around for a safe area, slipping her arms under him to pick him up. "Stay in here.. I've got this- Just.. Stay there" She muttered, setting him gently under a small cage like porch nearest to her. Kat grabbed glanced at her Bracelet, cursing softly under her breath "2... Alright I've got this" She bounced up and down energetically, pouncing the roof of the nearest building.

"Chat, no wait, Chat!" he'd say, but she was long gone. "Shit.. I need to get to her and Arthur's tired.." he'd say, grabbing a stick, and slowly walking towards the dashing cat lady, but he'd fall and receive more pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back