• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Miraculous ladybug

Cold gray rain hit the ground in a rhythmic pattern outside the car. Adrien stared almost mindlessly outside the car. His phone vibrated from the text from Nino about a television show he watched last night, fading into the conversation of Chat Noir and Ladybug.

He Always felt awkward talking about Chat Noir with other people because he didn’t know if he was either coming off to fake or coming of way to excited and into his alter ego.

The car came to a stop outside of the school, waiting for Adrien to get out. The boy pushed his umbrella first through the open car door and he followed it. It had been raining a lot recently, but it was pleasant because it reminded him of when he first came to this school and met all his friends. Heck he was even kind of glad Chloe came to this school too.

Nino approached him automatically and they began to continue the conversation they had been having over text. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Marinette and Alya conversing. He was slightly surprised that Nino wasn’t attached to the hip of his new lady love, he thought a little bit about it and it didn’t seem to be Alya’s style to have someone with her all the time.

@Lizza

The blonde girl tapped her braces impatiently with a pencil her aunt was taking too long she was going to have to walk just great of corse it was raining on her first day at her new school she was going to be soaked by the time she got there presuming she could actually find the school.

She had been walking for less than ten minutes when she came to it though and although she was still dripping wet it was better than nothing. She hated being the New kid at a school it was always the same: introduce yourself sit down and read while the teacher just drones on about something completely useless like how many electrons are in an ion. Suddenly the bell rang and she bolted up the stairs to find her class.

/////

"My name is Lizza Solem I'm a transfer student from New York and I hope we can be friends" she droned out in a flat unenthusiastic voice turning to the teacher to see if she could sit down yet when she got the go she headed for the central isle to get to the closest seat but when she went to climb the steps her foot caught something and she started to fall. The ground rushed to meet her and she let out an undignified yelp

@Bad night star

Class begun shortly and a new girl stood in the front of the room and introduced herself in a relatively uninteresting way. She seemed almost as bored as everyone else was. Adrien watched her silently. She began to walk up the stairs until she fell flat on her face. Adrien looked over in concern.

“Are You Alright?” He asked. Chloe also looked concerned but when she heard the class begin to laugh she began to laugh too.

@Lizza

" yeah " Lizza said dusting off her outfit face bright red "I'm perfectly fine" she glared at the class.

"um here you dropped this, I'm Marinette" the black haired girl said giving a notebook to the blonde girl, who muttered a quick thanks and hurried to the back of the classroom and took the first open seat.

@Bad night star

Adrien’s eyes followed Marinette’s motions. She really was kind after all. She looked back at the new girl, he couldn’t offer her to much because class was about to begin, but he hoped they could be friendly to each other.

Class began to droll on. He wasn’t necessarily bored it’s just that it had become a routine by now. Lunch came around and everyone was allowed into the common area.

~

“Why does it have to rain so much…” Zack complained sliding down against the wall to meet Tammy who was sitting on the floor to begin with.

“You’re really too attached the warm and the cliffs of that city aren’t you. You really do complain to much Zack.”

He looked into her dark brown eyes searching for any form of symtathy in the girl’s eyes but like normal he didn’t find it. She was always so serious, ever since he had met her. Serious take not bull crap from everyone attitude

“Zack, you wanted to come to Paris to explore’ the many more magical possiblities..’” Tammy replied to him mockingly.

“ahahah, bit me.” Zack retorted almost automatically.

“Then don’t complain about the rain.”

“We should get started, unless you don’t want to find the users.”

“Well you have to summon the monster to draw them out, don’t let me stop you almighty wizard!” The girl said mockingly as she walked slightly away as the boy made a face at her before increasing the size of a small magic staff into a normal sized one.

“I command you to create a creature that obeys my will and only my will, summon, Cerberus”

The magic broke and a rather large three headed dog appeared.

The blond haired boy looked up at it. And then spoke. “ Attack Paris, draw them out to play with us.”

With that the dog jumped of the building and into the streets of Paris.

@Lizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back