• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP!

HanChan

A cat that can’t come up with a title
Hi! I’m new to this site and would like to find some RP partners! You can be Adrien or Marinette if you would like to use one of my starters, or any character or an OC if you have one of your own. :)

I’m open to pretty much anything, except I prefer a literate roleplay and no SRP.

I look forward to role playing with you!

My starters:
1) Ladybug carried a wounded Adrien out of the burning school. She had recently saved the occupants of the building along with her trusty partner, who had recently left due to his timer almost being up. Ladybug was annoyed by Adrien's actions. She had made sure that he was out of the building earlier, but had to go back in to save him. She asked him why he did it, and his response made her freeze. He told her, "I was looking for my friend, Marinette. I didn't see her with the rescued citizens, so I went back in to look for her. I recently found out that a scarf that was gifted to me was actually from her, not my father, and if she died in the fire, then I would never be able to tell her thank you. It's my favorite." Adrien blushed, embarrassed. Ladybug, touched by his words, and without thinking, said, "You're welcome."

2) Marinette sighed, leaning against her balcony railing, mind rummaging through the day. Her balcony glowed in the dark night. The day had been horrible for her. She had finally gathered up the courage to confess to her crush Adrien, but she got so embarrassed she ran away before hearing his answer. Then, she got into a horrible fight with Chloe. The day couldn't have been worse. Marinette was supposed to go out for patrol, but she couldn't work up the motivation to go.

3) The day had been a rainy, gray one. Thunder lightly rumbled in the distance as the two superheroes made their patrol rounds in the night. It had been raining all day, continuing into the current early hours of the next day. The two jumped from rooftop to rooftop, observing the area, keeping a careful watch for suspicious activity. They had reached the Eiffel Tower, stopping for a quick break before finishing up. Both Ladybug and Chat Noir's hair were sopping wet, rain streaming down their faces and costumes.

4) It was really early in the morning, but before dawn. Patrol had gone on later than usual that night and the two superheroes stopped at the Eiffel Tower before heading home. Chat leaned against the railing with a yawn, holding his head up with his hands. He smiled gently at Ladybug, who was also extremely tired. The two had already had a whole day of school and an akuma attack, and they never got a chance to sleep. He chuckled quietly. "Guess we're pulling an all-nighter then, m'lady. Good thing we don't have a test tomorrow..." He stood up a bit straighter. "We don't, right?"

5) Adrien and Marinette had a movie night together at Mari's house, one of their first dates since they had revealed their identities to each other about a week or two earlier. The two sat together on the couch, watching some random movie neither was really paying attention to. Marinette was quiet throughout the duration of the film, casting quick glances toward him every so often. Despite the two being together just about every day for quite some time, and even though Marinette knew Adrien was also her best friend, Chat, she couldn't help but still be nervous around him.

6) Adrien rushed into the nearby alley when he saw the villain, ignoring the throbbing headache he had had since that morning. He took a deep breath, saying his transformation phrase. However, something was off. The same tingling feeling was there, and there was the same electric green light, but what was different happened afterwards. Everything grew in size around him, and he noticed his ring bounce onto the ground. He tried to stand up, yelping when he hit the ground. He looked down, a loud meow (wait, meow?!) coming from his mouth when he saw two tiny, black, fluffy paws instead of hands. His heart raced as he realized his color vision had dulled as well. Normally having perfect color sight, now his world had dimmed to grays, yellows, and blues. He froze when he looked behind him and saw a long tail attached to his body. The conclusion came in on him. He had turned into a cat for some reason. The tiny kitten jumped when he heard footsteps running into the alley. He looked up, recognizing it as his classmate, Marinette.

Starter 1 and 6 sound super cute! If you're still interested in RP'ing with any of these starters, feel free to message me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back