• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ministry Interns

"Aurora, this is so great, I hope we stay together so we can work as partners, I don't want to be alone and i want to get to know you better". Tonks then looked back again at the corner called Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, it gave him an excited feeling but at the same time it gave his a nervous feeling, he felt that this place seemed odd and different but he couldn't put his finger on it. He looked over at the Magical Law Enforcement and got excited, he hoped that they'd get to do both. Tonks then looks at Aurora and says "So are you interested in one of them yet?"

@Rainingsunshine

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora looked at the hallways and the people the filled them. "I know there is a Beast Safety organization...I would like to help with that. I don't know if I would fit in the Muggle world" she said gently, making sure to face him so he could read her lips. "Do you think we are staying at the Ministry? Or do we get to go back and forth?" she asked, more to herself than Tonks. The Minister then sprung back into action, guiding them through the rest of the halls. The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, Department of International Magical Cooperation, Department of Magical Transportation, Department of Magical games and Sports, and lastly Department of mysteries.

"Sir, I have a question, all these fields sound so interesting, are we going to be practicing in each field" Tonks said. Tonks was thinking about all the fields to choose from, the ministry of mystery, and the ministry of disasters sounded like the best. He looked over Aurora and said "well theres your field you want to go into, the ministry of blah blah blah magical creatures, I'm sure it'll be really fun, anything else you're interested in?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry I have been MIA)

The Minister listened to Tonks and spun around on his heel to face him. "Yes! You will be learning about each place! You will be tested and then put into a primary internship!" he cheered. "Now, let me show you your quarters. Your items have already been delivered!" he said, spinning around and heading towards a large open area with lots of chatter. Aurora looked at Tonks warmly. Despite her antisocial behavior, she was enjoying the interaction. "The Department of Mysteries sounds fun.." she said, curiosity spread across her face. "Maybe we can have a few internships together" she smiled gently as she rearranged her books in her hands.

"Oh sweet, hey so aurora, wanna go get lunch with me later, I heard there is an awesome sandwich place right down the street" Tonks said blushing slightly. He was excited and embarrassed at the same time. He was excited at the fact that he would get to try all fields, but he was embarrassed that he was actually talking to a girl, Tonks wasn't a social butterfly in high school so this is the first time he opened up to a girl. He hoped they be in the same field

Aurora looked towards Tonks. She had a sharp inhale as he asked her to lunch. Her nostrils flared and her blue eyes darted away from his. She shifted a bit, not knowing how to respond. She had never been asked to a date before. "Um..." she said, her grip tightening on her books. Her eyes scanned his again, making sure he was being honest with her. He seemed to be. "Sure" she said, a sigh escaping her lips as she smiled. "Let me go change first" she said, nodding and looking towards where the Minister had motioned towards the rooms.

"Aurora look at me, if you're not comfortable please tell me, I'm new to this too". Tonks the. Heard the words yes and says "sweet". He looks over  to the ministers and they look ready to get rid of them, like their in such a hurry and need our help so desperately. Tonks then asked the minister where both of us would be starting.

Aurora smiled at Tonks. He was thoughtful and kind and she liked that. She listened to Tonks ask the Minster where they would be starting. The minister spun around and waved his finger. "You will be starting with the Muggle side of the ministry! Tomorrow, you will start by working down this hall and helping with a security breech we have had recently! For now, get acquainted with the Ministry!" the Minister smiled and began to walk away. Aurora looked to Tonks and nodded. "I am going to go change. Meet back here in a few minutes?" she asked.

"Yea sure" Tonks said as aurora walked away. As soon as she walked away he looked down at his shoes, the shoes he bought from a muggle store. They were white with red a blue on the ends and they looked dirty from the times he's wore them while playing in grassy fields and modern streets. He then pulled out his muggle phone and played with it and messed with the buttons wasting time. 

(yeah sorry at work xD)

Aurora moved quickly towards her new room. It was small, but cozy. She found her bags already there and her owl was perched happily on her bed. She tore through her items, digging for something to wear. She decided on a black dress with some lace lining at the top. She pulled it on, fixed her hair a bit, and headed out to see where Tonks was.

Tonks was looking at the people walking and running past him, he looked at their faces and wondered what they were all thinking, what they were doing, what it's like to hear all the voices he thought, he missed the sound of everything but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. He looked over to see Aurora, she was pretty, elegant, and looked like she knew would be working for the ministry, her eyes could tell she was determined and her posture could tell you she was confident. "Are you ready?" Tonks asked

(lol you're good)

Aurora gave a small nod, "Ready" she said gently. She walked by him, studying the people that passed them. She felt like a small fish in a big pond. "So, where are we going?" she asked cheerfully.

He read her lips, she asked about the place they were going to, Tonks smiled and put his hand around her, "it's called Roseau, they make sandwiches and anything you can think of, if there is one thing I know, it's that muggles can cook a heck of a meal". He then thought about the fact that of everyone that applied for this internship, he was the one that made, that he'd be the one to roam the halls and be what an intern does for the ministry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back