• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Miniature Civilization Game

Limeyhoney

nSvkHWk.png

Firstly, I need to thank Mitobox for the board. Just in case he ever comes and sees.

So, this miniature game of Civilization has room for 5 people to join. The city automatically works the tile it is on, and any tile touching it, one tile to work per citizen. I will number the cities and units for easy classification. As you can see, the rows are lettered. Each tile gets numbered from left to right. For example, C4 is grassland. You must declare war before you can attack. Die will be rolled for attacks. The higher die will do damage. Damage and health will change with research technology. The stats for tiles are here:

Grassland: +2 Food

Forest: +1 Food, +1 Production

Desert: +1 Gold

Mountain: +2 Production

Ocean: +1 Food

Tundra: N/A

Constructions-Tech-Production:

Granary-Pottery-6

Library-Writing-6

Walls-Masonry-8

School-Education-12

Settler-Agriculture-4

Scout-Agriculture-1

Platoon-The Wheel-2

Seige Engine-Math-7

War Vessel-Optics-10

Unit Descriptions:

Settler- Creates a city. Cannot defend itself.

Scout- Can see 2 tiles ahead instead of 1. Weak.

Platoon- Basic Army.

Seige Engine- Does more damage against Cities. Weak against units.

War Vessel- Basic Boat. Can travel across ocean tiles.

All units move 1 space at a time. Except the War Vessel, which moves 2

You get 1 post per turn. I will post to separate turns. Come back here to get your stats, and the map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you plan on having a tech tree ancient-to-modern or ancient-to-future, or just the technologies listed? Can units garrison cities to get a fortification bonus (such as in the Civilization franchise)? Do you plan on having a wider range of units, such as tanks, aircraft, etc? Land improvements such as farms, mines, roads and railroads, villages, factories, fortifications, etc? Can more than one unit occupy one tile? Do you plan on allowing each civilization a unique unit or unique traits such as industriousness or philosophicality? Are there any victory conditions besides military domination?

Yes, I have a technology tree set up. I am not going to show you it, and only list the technologies you can have. This is a prototype game we have set up in many places, for a trial and error style of creating it. You can garrison a unit in a city, no more than one unit on a tile. No unique traits. And since it is a prototype, I don't think we will get far enough for victory before it sizzles out.

Limeyhoney said:
Yes, I have a technology tree set up. I am not going to show you it, and only list the technologies you can have. This is a prototype game we have set up in many places, for a trial and error style of creating it. You can garrison a unit in a city, no more than one unit on a tile. No unique traits. And since it is a prototype, I don't think we will get far enough for victory before it sizzles out.
Okie doke.

Limeyhoney said:
nSvkHWk.png

Firstly, I need to thank Mitobox for the board. Just in case he ever comes and sees.

So, this miniature game of Civilization has room for 5 people to join. The city automatically works the tile it is on, and any tile touching it, one tile to work per citizen. I will number the cities and units for easy classification. As you can see, the rows are lettered. Each tile gets numbered from left to right. For example, C4 is grassland. You must declare war before you can attack. Die will be rolled for attacks. The higher die will do damage. Damage and health will change with research technology. The stats for tiles are here:

Grassland: +2 Food

Forest: +1 Food, +1 Production

Desert: +1 Gold

Mountain: +2 Production

Ocean: +1 Food

Tundra: N/A

Constructions-Tech-Production:

Granary-Pottery-6

Library-Writing-6

Walls-Masonry-8

School-Education-12

Settler-Agriculture-4

Scout-Agriculture-1

Platoon-The Wheel-2

Seige Engine-Math-7

War Vessel-Optics-10

Unit Descriptions:

Settler- Creates a city. Cannot defend itself.

Scout- Can see 2 tiles ahead instead of 1. Weak.

Platoon- Basic Army.

Seige Engine- Does more damage against Cities. Weak against units.

War Vessel- Basic Boat. Can travel across ocean tiles.

All units move 1 space at a time. Except the War Vessel, which moves 2

You get 1 post per turn. I will post to separate turns. Come back here to get your stats, and the map.
Don't let this rp die!

construct a war vessel on G-17?

I currently have +3 production and +3 food per turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back