Mini-story: Jonah Jones

Jonah stood before Sweet Dreams, mouth agape as his attack did nothing. Usually all it took was one barrage of punches before his enemy would go down. He looked over at the User when he spoke to him. "So you can tank one hit?" He said with a smirk. "How about a hundred?" He was about ready to let loose a full barrage, when he noticed the room around them beginning to freeze. He looked over at Dario after he had confirmed that there was a second Stand User in the room. "F-Find the user!" He ordered, starting to shiver slightly from the cold. "I-I'll handle S-Sweet Dreams..." Jonah took a deep breath inward. He looked to the User rather than the Stand, so his senses wouldn't get scrambled once again. "Here Comes The Sun!" Jonah called out. Hard Day's Knight backed up, throwing it's arms down in balled fists as it let out a battle cry, an aura of flame surrounding both it and Jonah. Jonah breathed a small sigh of relief, as this ability would give him some protection against the cold. "Before I pummel you...how about you tell me who you are?" Jonah asked the user of Sweet Dreams, ready to attack should he be ready to engage in a close range battle.

@Azure Sky 

The man with glasses smirked yet again. Suddenly multiple ice mirrors formed around him and Jonah, even a few on the ground. With all those ice mirrors, Sweet Dreams could be reflected. Unknown to Jonah, it didn't matter if one looked at Sweet Dreams directly, or indirectly. The Stand would induce vertigo effect and also give Jonah the impression that the world was spinning around.

Meanwhile, the other rogue Stand materialized, as Dario's The Unforgiven hit randomly around the room, using it's ability, until it forced the enemy to come out. The Unforgiven's ability was called Never Be, Never See. Whenever Unforgiven hit something, it could make the impact force come from a different direction and/or to a different target than the one it simingly attacked. Dario was relieved that he could find the Stand, which had a humanoid appearance and looked like it was made of ice. Its User was nowhere to be seen though.

iceman_reimagined_by_van_der_dot-d5mtm8i.jpg

"That Stand of yours has an interesting ability...you could have been useful, but sadly, I'll have to kill you" the Stand User spoke through his Stand. "I will show you the true power of Superbeast" as he said that an ice wall cam from the ground, right between Dario and Superbeast. Then from behind the wall came ten Superbeasts. "Ice clones?" asked himself Dario. He still had to continue to move because of Sweet Dreams singing. He wanted to punch its User, but Suberbeast created ice mirrors around the guy with glasses and Jonah, obstructing Dario Brando's view. Not to mention that it was freezing cold in the room. But he could still do something, as long as he remained calm and focused.He slowly breathed and with some effort, managed to harness Hamon. And then...he ran away, from the building, punching a hole through the wall. He had to find the user of Superbeast. It was obvious that the Stand had a longer range than usual.

@MainEventMan

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonah looked around frantically as the ice mirrors appeared, Sweet Dreams's reflection appearing on nearly all of them. Soon, he began to feel himself getting dizzy once again...but that's impossible...he wasn't looking at the Stand... 'Shit...it can affect me even when I'm not looking at it...' he thought to himself as he put a hand to his head, trying to keep himself from falling over on the ground from the room spinning. That on top of Sweet Dream's durability made his options limited. If he wanted to win, he would have to attack the user directly. He didn't want to kill him, however. He wanted answers, and he'd get them out of this guy even if he had to beat him to a pulp. He fell down to his knees from the vertigo feeling, his thoughts scrambled. He looked around desperately, trying to find a solution. Then it came to him. He started laughing. 

"Your friend created a nice little arena..." He said with a smirk. "The reflections could amplify the affect of your Stand..." He slowly climbed back to his feet, his smirk turning into a grin. "The same goes for me." He said, planting his feet firmly in the ground and pointing at the man with glasses. He had seen one of the heroes in his dreams strike a pose like this, and it felt appropriate. "DAY TRIPPER!" Jonah shouted. Hard Day's Night floated up off the ground a few feet. "ORA!!!" It shouted, throwing a bright shining orb of light at the man with glasses, which immediately exploded in a bright flash of light, the light reflecting off of the ice mirrors amplifying the flash bang effect. If the man with glasses's concentration was broken, or at least hindered, that would be the opportunity Jonah could take to strike with a full barrage of punches. 

OOC: I couldn't help it...this song was playing in my head when I typed up this reply. It feels so appropriate XD

@Azure Sky

The man with glasses was temporarily blinded by the emission of light, took off his glasses, and covered his eyes. Sweet Dreams also stopped using its powers, as it was also affected by the light. Normally it wouldn't have been, but the light was generated by another Stand and that made the difference. "Damn it!" he shouted. He was feeling nauseous, and after taking two or three steps with his eyes closed, he tripped and fell on the ground.

Meanwhile, Superbeast came after Dario outside, as it wouldn't let the man find its user. But...

"Useless!" (Muda)

The Unforgiven shouted as it launched a fist towards Dario, but the force of impact was transferred to Superbeast's face, damaging it. Afterwards he heard the sound of someone screaming in pain, from the crowd that gathered around the place. The commotion would surely draw attention. Eventually Dario spotted someone who covered his face and knelt on the ground. Afterwards the guy looked at Dario. He was a young man with piercings, and...a gas mask. He was obviously bleeding from the punch.The man was expecting his attacker to have an angered or surprised expression, but the youngster's expression puzzled Mr. Brando.

04aba7a7d29a76ce500bbb5783c0c76a.jpg

@MainEventMan

Jonah had to act fast. Sure, he was disoriented, but one wrong move and his opponent could activate Sweet Dreams once again. "I'm not going to kill you." Jonah said, Hard Day's Knight cracking its knuckles. "I need some information from you." The detective then confidently smirked. "But just to make sure you won't attack me again..." Hard Day's Night then went on the attack, sending three punches to the face of the Enemy Stand user. "ORA! ORA! ORAAA!" The Stand shouted as it attacked. Jonah moved forward, grabbing his opponent's shirt collar so he wouldn't fall over. "Alright then." He said, his expression hardening. "Now I'm gonna ask you some questions. I've clearly won this fight, so you have no choice but to cooperate. And we do have some time until my partner takes care of your friend." Dario wasn't exactly his partner, but he couldn't think of anything else to refer him as. "Let's start with who you are. Tell me your name and who you're working for."

@Azure Sky 

Gaaahhh!

The man with glasses let out a scream, because of the pain. Nonetheless, he showed Jonah the same arrogant smirk. "Getting beaten up by you is nothing compared to what'd happen to me if I spoke, so go ahead, hit he as much as you want" he said. Truth to be told he didn't really want to be there. It wasn't his desire to face Jonah, but he didn't have a choice.

Meanwhile, the peculiar young man who was the user of Superbeast still continued to look at Dario in a strange way. Suddenly Superbeast appeared before the boy and...attempted to break its own user's neck. "Suicide? Oh hell no" was what Dario thought as he made The Unforgiven punch the wall near them and transfer the impact force towards the young man's gut. The overall strength sent the young one flying, which shocked the surrounding people. He fainted and Superbeast disappeared.

@MainEventMan

Jonah clenched his fists. He was just about to go right back to pummeling him, when he noticed something. He payed close attention to his face, and did the best he could to read his expression. "You're not doing this of your own accord, are you?" He asked. "Someone's putting you up to this..." He sighed, starting to calm himself down. "Listen, I can help you. All I want is answers. You tell me what I need to know, and I'll make sure that whoever sent you doesn't hurt you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back