Minecraft

Just finished all my finals, I'm ready to spend hours and hours on a server. Mods are pretty cool, I made a flying trailer home in my buddy's old server. I was so cozy flying around the world.

1e23576341.jpg

Well, See. I could personally host one for free on my own PC, but it costs money to rent a 24/7 server from a server host.

Good point, also, this new server, I would volunteer in building minigames and the like.

There's a really incredible roleplay server being hosted on which me and @Fus ro dah play every day. If you guys want to check it out drop me a message and I'll guide you through it~

So...I can't actually Host a server as far as port-forwarding goes, but if anyone just wants to play with some mods, I can do an open to LAN server on hamachi for 3-4 people if anybody want's to just play for awhile.

Trevor B Harper]There's a really incredible roleplay server being hosted on which me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6445-fus-ro-dah/ said:
@Fus ro dah[/URL] play every day. If you guys want to check it out drop me a message and I'll guide you through it~
What Trev said. It's amazing! :D

me as well, I suppose.

Meh, I'm not really into playing on public servers.

I can host a server for just playing with mods though, if anyone wants to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back