Minecraft

Loke Fullbuster

The Language Enthusiast
I would love to play minecraft with some of you members here. I have the computer version so... yea. Um below, list your gamer tag and a server you would like to play on. Also like this post if you think we should make an rpn server.

Hey, we used to have a unofficial RPN server...

I'll see what I can do about getting one up again depending on the interest.

Both. Depends on how I am feeling. Also... my gamer tag is

cfd2000. JOIN ME TONIGHT ON THE SERVER LICHCRAFT AT 7:00 CDT

I'll be in survival most likely but check creative as well. Cmon peeps. Post ur gamer tags

There are plenty of experienced minecrafters on the site including the mods for minecraft. If you have any questions just let me know i usually can answer any question about minecraft

Does anyone have the ability to start a server? If so we should definitely do a Minite server.

If anyone has a private server for any modpack or just vanilla let me know. I would love to play on a small server with some of you guys.

Alright, guys then we should set up a server together! I mean there's some interest, right?

I think a server would be lovely. But if we can't, I know a nice quiet survival server and a quiet Pixelmon server. (Pixelmon is Pokémon + Minecraft.)

Hmm.

I can...Maybe work something out. But it depends on if people want to play vanilla or just mods...

Hmm...

Well, I would self-host, as my last server rental expired, but my internet isn't very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back