Video Games Minecraft

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah, Minecraft. The game people love to hate. A simple game about breaking and placing blocks that grew to become one of the staples of pop culture. With more than seventy million copies sold worldwide, one of the best-selling games of all time, and with twenty-seven million for the PC alone, it is the inarguably the number one best selling game for the PC.

I want to know if anyone else plays the game here, and your creations and playstyle.

For me, I've been playing since 2012, so I guess I would consider myself a veteran. If I recall correctly, the earliest version I played was actually Classic in 2010, but that was before I got my premium account, so I don't think I should count that, since it also wasn't Minecraft in itself. I've created dozens of worlds and survived countless nights, and created so many things.

If I had a speciality, I suppose it would be secret underground bases that are so hidden even I have a hard time finding them. The best thing about underground bases is that you don't have to waste resources on them, and can simply dig new rooms whenever you want.

What's your world like? I can probably get some pictures of mine.

So, I play Minecraft, can't remember the exact date I first played it, though I know it was the XBox 360 version and now it is on my laptop. But I do know I've played it for a few years now honestly.

I have no special creations, simply the common things. A house of some kind either built from existing natural landscape, or one built from materials somewhere for practical defensive purposes. Usually on water or in it. Simple farms, simple mineshafts of varying sizes and shapes. The occasional VDP (Village Defense Project) of walls and more "lampposts" of uncomplicated design but lots of time.

I play a bit of a mixed bag in my opinion, sometimes taking to being a nomad and constantly wandering to only set down somewhere to gather things. Sometimes as a survivalist, building a secure home over time and improving it as I grow then venturing out to find new things. Even as a Narrator, with a story in mind and a sort of quest for the being I watch explore the world and shape it. Probably a few more ways, but either way I could mine or build for hours just because it took my interest and I became so focused.

And my world is simple, largely untouched, unexplored, aside from the little spot I have carved out for the small and growing home, a small bunker between a pine forest and gentle Stone Mountains. Where I have worked through many nights underground without even noticing, I have done nothing much other than work and occasionally venture out for new places to claim home to.

Simple person, simple tastes.

I started playing back in 2012 as well after a good friend suggested it to me, I've played it ever since. I usually play modded, but its fun to just play vanilla sometimes. Generally, I like to build large and menacing fortresses, with a not-so menacing interior. I usually build on elevated areas like hills or mountains, but pretty much anywhere with adequate space will do. As a staple in my builds, I always have a room dedicated to displaying the many weapons I like to make, as well as another room akin to a kitchen, since I usually play with Pam's Harvestcraft.
Here's a picture of a fortress I made while playing on a server with a few friends, I have shaders installed in case your wondering why it looks like that. 2017-11-25_23.32.54.png

I just started playing Minecraft recently so i'm not good at building yet. I play in survival mode and I play it on my laptop.

I've played on and off since... 2010, I believe? I never got very good at building stuff but it's a soothing game when I'm in a certain mood. I play the PC version so nowadays I load up a modpack and just go to town. I've never really dabbled in the console versions, though I did try the mobile version on my phone. But I couldn't get accustomed to the control scheme, probably because I'm so used to playing it with keyboard and mouse.

It was my first game I ever played. I guess my brother introduced it to me when I was like 8 years old? Don’t remember. At the end of the day, I fell in love with it. I can’t really play it right now because my laptop was killed. But I remeber building this huge castle on Xbox 360 with my brother. It took a month. We destroyed it few days after it was built. Good times ╮(─▽─)╭

Besides Pokemon this was probably the first video game I ever played way back in 2011. It's kind of a guilty pleasure for me because I still enjoy playing it and generally, it's a good exercise for creativity as a whole. Never really cared for the Survival or server PvP aspects, though.

I'm a full on creative. I've never played survival and I build these boats. They're not like pirate ships but more like rafts. But it holds all the proper things to survive for a while on there. But I also build houses with a trap. I'm not the best with Redstone but I'm good enough to know how to kill someone in there easily. I dig down and set lots of TNT under the house. I then cover it up with the ground and put pressure plates on the ground that's above the TNT. So once it's triggered it makes a massive explosion.

Haven’t played it in a long time but i prefer creative over survival! I used to make so many houses and hotels CX My friend and I even almost finished building a ship once!

I purchased minecraft way back in early 2011 and have been playing it ever since. I play survival with friends and modded survival on my own.

played minecraft on 2013 on pc but now I play it mostlyon my phone... I Usually play with mods on the pc before with Airships, More Dungeons and Twilight Forest but recently I decided to play vanilla.

I tend to create large castle structures.... Usually Sky castles. My best map was the one in my PC where I made several castles on different parts and biomes and have like 4 functional airships..( 1.giant siege platform (Siege palace Bahamut) [25 Tnt Cannons] 1 Exploration Platforms (SS Carbuncle) [Basically a moving house with 4 TNT Drop cannons And 3 Beacons]{My usual strategy then was tobpick up my friends, fly towards a dungeon then drop us while lowering the ship to allow the beacon to reach the whole dungeon.} 2 standard airship (The Shiva and Ifrit)[ 1 bedroom high speed ship) and a small flying boat i used to fly up Or down to my castle.

My current map (Vanilla) has currently have a giant sky tower that has A redstone defense System that uses Magma as blast curtains. Two magma curtains to be exact..

My underground village is currently in the works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back