• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft RP

I don't really see much about people wanting to rp minecraft universe rps? So I thought I'd put this out there if anyone is interested!
Ah, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to put this, as it's a fandom thing but it includes ocs? I am, quite new here.

Characters that would be open to be rped:
-Canon Minecraft characters (ex. Steve, Alex, etc.)
-Known Minecraft RP Characters (ex. Xephos, Cupquake, DanTDM, Stampy cat, etc. )
-Minecraft OCs (ex. Enderman oc, Player, Mob oc, etc. )

The plot:
Here are some of my ideas that people can decide what they think!

Surviving the First Night
You have awoken somewhere. Maybe you know how you got there, maybe you do not. In any case it's going to get dark soon and you should probably do something, because monsters come out at night around here...
-Character survives the first night with help from others that are nearby.
-Up to you if they just appear in the minecraft world
-Inspired by the Yogscast series Shadow of Israphel
-Might follow a similar path to Soi, but could grow into anything really depending on what choices character's make.
-Could be very long, depending on where people want to go with this.

It's the End?
You and your team, after weeks of searching and traveling, have found the end portal! But no one know what lays on the other side, beyond that you're in for a nether of a fight.
-Your character teams up with everyone in the rp to fight the ender dragon!
-I do not believe this would be very long and mostly be a lot of fighting, but it could be continued to the aftermath of the fight for some character bonding or the start of the fight, gearing up before going in.
The End of the World
It started out with petty thievery, which then moved on to arson, which then went on to an all out war. Two of the most powerful players on the server have decided to fight each other, but what about the rest of the players that are caught in the crossfire?
-Your character experiences the end of the world and everything being destroyed before their pixel eyes : )
-Inspired by Yogscast tekkit war between Lalna and Sjin.
-Would be a medium length rp I believe, and could have a post rp of the characters respawning in the new world.
-The world remakes itself later into a new world and no characters are actually killed off.

Requirements:
-Some knowledge of Minecraft and items in the world (ex. Elitras, Creepers, Villagers, etc.)
-Vague knowledge of Minecraft mods is appreciated but not necessary (ex. Botania, Thaumcraft, Witchery, etc. )
-A minimum of five sentences per response, with the occasional exception.
-RP will be in the third person!

Also feel free to contact me if you just want to do a 1 on 1 minecraft rp!

Last edited:
Evening boop for this, because I really want to do this but I worry people are thinking "Ew a minecraft rp CRINGE" when really it is very lovely content to rp with.

Ok I made this a thing anyways even though there's like no interest for it

Find the main thread Here

I'll be bumping this thread until there's a few people rping
I know a minecraft rp sounds cringe but it's a really fun fantasy/futuristic blend of a world where you can do near anything you want.

I'd be interested, but I'm not familiar with Yogscast, nor am I familiar with those particular mods you mentioned. The only mods I've used are Journeymap, Optifine, Mo' Villages, Recurrent Complex, Treasure 2, and a few others that I forgot the names of.
As such, I'd be most interested in the first plot option, Surviving the First Night.
I also admit that I've never been to the End yet. ^^" I just started playing Minecraft this year, and the furthest I've gotten was having a fully enchanted armor and weapons set, building up a village, and going to the Nether.
Soooo yeah. I don't know if I "qualify", ha ha.

I'd be interested, but I'm not familiar with Yogscast, nor am I familiar with those particular mods you mentioned. The only mods I've used are Journeymap, Optifine, Mo' Villages, Recurrent Complex, Treasure 2, and a few others that I forgot the names of.
As such, I'd be most interested in the first plot option, Surviving the First Night.
I also admit that I've never been to the End yet. ^^" I just started playing Minecraft this year, and the furthest I've gotten was having a fully enchanted armor and weapons set, building up a village, and going to the Nether.
Soooo yeah. I don't know if I "qualify", ha ha.

Nah it's fine! You don't have to know a ton about minecraft, and I can leave out the magic mods that's not too hard to do. But I'm afraid there isn't much interest in a Minecraft RP TwT

Hi i'm bumping this back up because I left for a good two months but I'm back now!
If anyone is still interested in group minecraft rp OR 1x1 minecraft rp then either pm me or post here! Anyone who posted here and is still interested post here again so that I know that people are interested!
The idea of miencraft rps to me is that its a sort of action survival rp mixed with fantasy and technology, with practically any possibility for characters, if that sounds cool then maybe consider posting here and joining in!!

Hiya!

I've been playing Minecraft again, along with writing, so I figured I ought to try and combine the two and join a Minecraft-based RP for the first time in 7 years or so. If you're still looking for people to RP with, I'd be interested in joining you!

Javax Javax Ah, I wasn't thinking anyone would actually be interested at this point. It's almost summer for me so I would have time to run an rp like this, I was thinking perhaps a half planned out rp. If there's still interest I would be up for organizing something!

Javax Javax Ah, I wasn't thinking anyone would actually be interested at this point. It's almost summer for me so I would have time to run an rp like this, I was thinking perhaps a half planned out rp. If there's still interest I would be up for organizing something!
Definitely! I saw this post about a month or so ago, but I didn't reply because I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep up with another RP and I was fighting with finals lol. But now that classes are over, I've got more free time! ^^

But yeah. I'm totally up for something! Anything! I've missed Minecraft as a whole, so getting into an MC RP will feel pretty nostalgic for me. I'm up for practically anything, so keep me updated!

I don't really see much about people wanting to rp minecraft universe rps? So I thought I'd put this out there if anyone is interested!
Ah, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to put this, as it's a fandom thing but it includes ocs? I am, quite new here.

Characters that would be open to be rped:
-Canon Minecraft characters (ex. Steve, Alex, etc.)
-Known Minecraft RP Characters (ex. Xephos, Cupquake, DanTDM, Stampy cat, etc. )
-Minecraft OCs (ex. Enderman oc, Player, Mob oc, etc. )

The plot:
Here are some of my ideas that people can decide what they think!

Surviving the First Night
You have awoken somewhere. Maybe you know how you got there, maybe you do not. In any case it's going to get dark soon and you should probably do something, because monsters come out at night around here...
-Character survives the first night with help from others that are nearby.
-Up to you if they just appear in the minecraft world
-Inspired by the Yogscast series Shadow of Israphel
-Might follow a similar path to Soi, but could grow into anything really depending on what choices character's make.
-Could be very long, depending on where people want to go with this.

It's the End?
You and your team, after weeks of searching and traveling, have found the end portal! But no one know what lays on the other side, beyond that you're in for a nether of a fight.
-Your character teams up with everyone in the rp to fight the ender dragon!
-I do not believe this would be very long and mostly be a lot of fighting, but it could be continued to the aftermath of the fight for some character bonding or the start of the fight, gearing up before going in.
The End of the World
It started out with petty thievery, which then moved on to arson, which then went on to an all out war. Two of the most powerful players on the server have decided to fight each other, but what about the rest of the players that are caught in the crossfire?
-Your character experiences the end of the world and everything being destroyed before their pixel eyes : )
-Inspired by Yogscast tekkit war between Lalna and Sjin.
-Would be a medium length rp I believe, and could have a post rp of the characters respawning in the new world.
-The world remakes itself later into a new world and no characters are actually killed off.

Requirements:
-Some knowledge of Minecraft and items in the world (ex. Elitras, Creepers, Villagers, etc.)
-Vague knowledge of Minecraft mods is appreciated but not necessary (ex. Botania, Thaumcraft, Witchery, etc. )
-A minimum of five sentences per response, with the occasional exception.
-RP will be in the third person!

Also feel free to contact me if you just want to do a 1 on 1 minecraft rp!
I got 2 OCs! It's a human Girl and an Enderman!
This is the Enderman, Splyt
1632417195873.png
And Nellie, The Human (her eyes are teal)
Nellie Dab Away The Tears.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back