Millennium City: Nova - A grocery trip to the local supermarket

~Shilo Saga: Interacting with Handsome Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie )

Shilo honestly couldn't care less if she was mostly ignored by the group, it really just proved to her that a large majority of them were daft. The assassin looked up at the blue, transparent being 'sprinting' beside her and turned back to look forward. "Trying to figure out why we're here. There's a reason, and literally anything could point us in the direction of why. I'm not about to sit back with my thumb up my ass when the answers could be right around the corner."At that, Shilo and turned one of the corner, still chasing after the woman she had seen just out of the corner of her eye. The raven haired woman wasn't phased by the state of this part of the town or how unclean and dangerous it all seemed. Everywhere was dangerous when you were in a place completely unknown to you, it didn't matter what part of the city or what it looked like. "If you're content sitting back and getting all buddy buddy, I don't give a shit, but I'd rather just find my way back home." Shilo didn't know if she would find her way back or if this was all just a vivid dream... she didn't know if the Team had merely been a dream at this point, considering how real everything was... but it didn't really matter right now either. Shilo was going to at least figure out what was going on, that much was certain.

• Woods, who was sitting down and thinking quietly over what had just happened within the past few minutes, was interrupted twice- first by the machine reciting the French poem that had started World War II's D-Day launch, then by the poorly-dressed girl who had been following him for the duration of his stay at this "Millennium City". He tilted his head, listening to the female, before replying.

"I was the bully? He wanted to help us? How did you even know he wasn't going to put a bullet in our brains earlier? For all we knew, that mere 'Nazi' was some prick who thought he could beat all of our asses down even with some of our... weapons, or powers I guess, back intact? Hell, maybe he could've had some kind of egoistical pride and wanted to show himself he was 'stronger' than us!" He vented to Niwatori in self-defense before exhaling loudly, regaining composure relatively quickly.

"Besides, even if that doesn't seem true, he's still a Nazi. It don't matter whose side you're fighting for- a soldier never, ever targets civilians. I signed up to protect folks, not simply massacre anyone in our way. The Nazis need to burn down into the ground for what they did, just like the Communists,"
    Frank responded, voicing his opinion. Another pause, letting the young girl introduce herself. His expression didn't really change, not betraying his inner thoughts upon her "title" of being a warrior.

"Master Sergeant Frank Woods, at your service," The black-haired man responded, completing the handshake just before the stampede of civvies came rushing around the corner, catching the pair's attention.

"Sounds like trouble," The SOG agent declared before letting his hand drop down, grabbing his M16 and rushing towards the action. As he did so, he spotted Lann, who had broken off from Woods, and was now being dragged along by the fox girl.

"Kid, come with-" He paused, visibly wrinkling his nose and frowning as he quietly thought to himself for another few seconds before finally making a decision.

"Y'know what? If you and your little... Pet are fine with the others, then that's alright- hopefully we'll meet again. Otherwise, come with me. I don't want you to get in trouble around here, though, got that?"
    Frank finished, then rushed towards the source of the panic. As he did so, his eye caught the silhouette of Corvo running in the same way. The Marine caught up with relative ease.

"It doesn't seem like we can ever catch a damn break, huh?"
    He noted, keeping pace without even breaking a sweat- however, if Niwatori fell back Woods would to just to keep tabs on her.

lucario happeh 2.png

Lucario

It's time for your punishment, baby.

Normally, Lucario would want to feel a bit more acquainted with someone before following their lead. His past had instilled a good reminder of that deep within his mind. There were so many people he trusted back on his world and who he had therefore went along with during their adventures, but a certain event that he constantly reminded himself to push to the back of his mind also gave him a fear of following someone right from the get-go. But there was something about Fiona that reminded him completely about himself... her aura was a bit on the questionable side, but she felt like such a free spirit that Lucario couldn't help but smile. It was like he was looking in some sort of twisted mirror.

Lucario was jolted out of his thoughts by Fiona's small monologue. "We're what this city needs! And Fiona Fox isn't the type to let the opportunity of a lifetime slip. Neither are her boys, ain't that right?" She had asked as if expecting an answer. In a split second decision, Lucario decided to give her one.

"That's right, Ms. Fiona!" Lucario said with an exaggerated salute. Despite his humor, Lucario was completely genuine in his support of what she was saying. The Aura Pokemon quickly dismissed all previous doubts of her moral alignment. We are what this city needs, and if Stroheim says there'll be a bigger threat, then we'll meet it without fear and protect everyone! He decided silently.

"It's 10 AM on September 25th, 1890!"

Without any more fears of her leadership, Lucario excitedly took off after her as she ran to go investigate. Lucario didn't want to get his hopes up and expect to see Wilson, Lann, Frank, and the others sprinting towards whatever was causing this chaos at his side, but deep down... Lucario truly wished to work with everyone. It would be just like the old days... he thought. Yeah, just like it! This is gonna be sweet!

Mentions:
Jeremiah Jeremiah
Haz. Haz.
Drakerus Drakerus
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

When Fiona suggested that he, Lucario, Wilson, and herself should team up, Lann put his arms behind his head and shook his head.
“Sorry. I just came over to help out. I’ve got someone I need to get back to. I’m sure we’ll meet again, though. We’re all looking for the same answers, yeah?” He said apologetically before turning to look for Frank. As if by fate, the soldier was running right by him, beckoning him over as he ran the opposite direction of the...fleeing crowd!?

“H-Hey! Wait up dude! What’s going on!?” Lann exclaimed in surprise as he hightailed it towards Frank.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Centurion_ Centurion_ YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Jeremiah Jeremiah Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

As Corvo ran, the military man caught up to the assassin and spoke.

"It doesn't seem like we can ever catch a damn break, huh?" He remarked, keeping pace with the guard- however, if Niwatori happened to trail behind slower than the pair, Woods would slow down to allow the "Chicken" to catch up to him. He didn't want to lose her in the chaos, either- but if he could keep within range of both characters at the same time then it was a win-win.

"Seems that way, yeah," Corvo replied, looking towards the man to get a better look at him. He didn't really have enough time to as they were being attacked by a robot working for the mayor.
Corvo would obviously remember him from before, shouting orders and taking out most of the German's weapons. A likely hardy and tactical man, he also cares for his allies' health. Reminds him of an old Havelock, one not corrupted by a throne within reach. Though, the rest of the rifleman was quite different. For one, he was must be from the future, or maybe a future. Perhaps one with an advanced form of healing, as he seems quite well after being sucker punched by a flying fist, one with much more power than what Corvo was hit with. That still hurts. Though, from what the Royal Protector has seen, he wouldn't be surprised if the man was marked by the Outsider himself, or some other deity.
"Name's Corvo Attano, though you probably already know that," he said, eluding to Stroheim's direct addressing of him, even though the German never said his last name. "Royal Protector for the Empress of the Isles."
He'd shake the man's hand but they are currently running, and that'd be an awkward handshake. Instead, he did a kind of head bow to the man, hoping that qualifies as a replacement. And while Stroheim spoke his name to the group, Corvo felt it necessary to properly introduce himself. Not an insurance of an alliance, but to make the next fight easier, because Outsider knows there is going to be a next fight.

As Wilson approached, Fiona was at first open to the help, and was quick to cooperate by holding Lucario towards the doctor. But at the mention of honey, Fiona blinked, and blinked again at Wilson's bowl full of it. "Honey?" Fiona scoffed at the notion, "Are you cra- ay!- Hey!" she interjected - shouting in protest as the doctor slathered honey all over both of Lucario's paws. Haphazardly did she set the injured Pokémon down on the ground in order to free her hands to clean it off, only to find the honey already gone, and Lucario's burn healing at an incredible pace. Awestruck, Fiona could only stand there squatted over Lucario with her mouth agape, watching as the damage disappeared before her eyes, and was further enthralled when Lann stepped in to quicken the recovery still.

Haz. Haz. YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Fiona's ear twitched, and spun around to eavesdrop on Delsin's little cult of personality. What do we do now? Delsin wondered. Immediately Fiona's full focus was set on answering that very question. The thought exercise grew her a wide, sly grin befitting her foxy physique as she rose to her feet alongside Lucario. Although she had the Pokémon's cheers tuned out while she analyzed Delsin and his friends, Fiona glanced Lucario's way thereafter, sizing him up with a glint in her eye.

View attachment 403253

"You three, walk with me," Fiona pointed at Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, casually throwing the command their way, "Follow my lead, and let me break the ice,"

Drakerus Drakerus

Seemingly in an instant, Fiona's grin was replaced with a more "sincere" smile as she approached Delsin and co. with open arms.

View attachment 403255

"With powers like yours, you're going to blow off destiny to paint graffiti?" Fiona began with a pointed question, "You heard it from the cyborg horse's mouth - as a team, we're a force to be reckoned with! We're what this city needs!" she proclaimed, pumping her fists, "And Fiona Fox isn't the type to let the opportunity of a lifetime slip. Neither are her boys, ain't that right?" Fiona added, gesturing towards Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, expecting them to chime in. Regardless of whether or not they did, Fiona continued, "If we stick together, we can rock Millennium City! Find out how we got here! Face whatever's coming with the confidence of knowing we'll beat it!" she charismatically proclaimed, then subsequently folded her arms and turned away, "Or...we split, and get lost in a city bigger than us. Remain in the dark. Get crushed beneath destiny's boot heel, and fade in the sands of time without anyone ever knowing our names,"

Fiona's ear again twitched, and she turned to see a growing crowd turning tail and fleeing. With her usual grin, she glanced Delsin's way again. "So what's it gonna be? Destiny's a-knockin'," she finished, and snapped her fingers in Lucario's direction before moving to investigate the growing commotion, "Let's go boys! We'll have time for introductions on the way," she stated, throwing Delsin a grinning glance while she walked.

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

tumblr_inline_nbloi6eXpQ1riobhp.gif

"Yes, I'm a hero, but doesn't mean a hero can't have a little fun every so often."

Jak looked over at Delsin, and then Lucario and then Lann and Wilson.

As Wilson approached, Fiona was at first open to the help, and was quick to cooperate by holding Lucario towards the doctor. But at the mention of honey, Fiona blinked, and blinked again at Wilson's bowl full of it. "Honey?" Fiona scoffed at the notion, "Are you cra- ay!- Hey!" she interjected - shouting in protest as the doctor slathered honey all over both of Lucario's paws. Haphazardly did she set the injured Pokémon down on the ground in order to free her hands to clean it off, only to find the honey already gone, and Lucario's burn healing at an incredible pace. Awestruck, Fiona could only stand there squatted over Lucario with her mouth agape, watching as the damage disappeared before her eyes, and was further enthralled when Lann stepped in to quicken the recovery still.

Haz. Haz. YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

Fiona's ear twitched, and spun around to eavesdrop on Delsin's little cult of personality. What do we do now? Delsin wondered. Immediately Fiona's full focus was set on answering that very question. The thought exercise grew her a wide, sly grin befitting her foxy physique as she rose to her feet alongside Lucario. Although she had the Pokémon's cheers tuned out while she analyzed Delsin and his friends, Fiona glanced Lucario's way thereafter, sizing him up with a glint in her eye.

View attachment 403253

"You three, walk with me," Fiona pointed at Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, casually throwing the command their way, "Follow my lead, and let me break the ice,"

Drakerus Drakerus

Seemingly in an instant, Fiona's grin was replaced with a more "sincere" smile as she approached Delsin and co. with open arms.

View attachment 403255

"With powers like yours, you're going to blow off destiny to paint graffiti?" Fiona began with a pointed question, "You heard it from the cyborg horse's mouth - as a team, we're a force to be reckoned with! We're what this city needs!" she proclaimed, pumping her fists, "And Fiona Fox isn't the type to let the opportunity of a lifetime slip. Neither are her boys, ain't that right?" Fiona added, gesturing towards Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, expecting them to chime in. Regardless of whether or not they did, Fiona continued, "If we stick together, we can rock Millennium City! Find out how we got here! Face whatever's coming with the confidence of knowing we'll beat it!" she charismatically proclaimed, then subsequently folded her arms and turned away, "Or...we split, and get lost in a city bigger than us. Remain in the dark. Get crushed beneath destiny's boot heel, and fade in the sands of time without anyone ever knowing our names,"

Fiona's ear again twitched, and she turned to see a growing crowd turning tail and fleeing. With her usual grin, she glanced Delsin's way again. "So what's it gonna be? Destiny's a-knockin'," she finished, and snapped her fingers in Lucario's direction before moving to investigate the growing commotion, "Let's go boys! We'll have time for introductions on the way," she stated, throwing Delsin a grinning glance while she walked.

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo
tumblr_inline_nbloi6eXpQ1riobhp.gif

"Yes, I'm a hero, but doesn't mean a hero can't have a little fun every so often."

Jak looked over at Delsin, and then Lucario and then Lann and Wilson.

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Inside?
Condition= Amused

Interaction "Of course, what else could we POSSIBLY do? We as heroes must ENLIGHTEN this world with our art." Delsin replied with as much sarcasm as humanly possible, while barely being able to contain his laugh. The red furry was entertaining Delsin quite a bit with her talk of destiny and taking over the city. The smile she put on was an obvious indication that she was trying too hard and he just couldn't help himself from not taking her seriously. Besides, it was ridiculous how the fox managed to get a Lucario, a guy with super crispy hair and a blonde kid with his own fox pokemon thing as her "gang". "I think I can take care of myself, furry. This isn't gonna be the first time I've made my name known. This time, it's only gonna be a bit harder, but it isn't fun if it isn't challenging, is it?"

Delsin was about to just blow off the ragtag group, but Jak spoke up. "Yes, I'm a hero, but doesn't mean a hero can't have a little fun every so often."

"You speak words of wisdom, Jak. I'm liking you more and more, man." Delsin then took a moment to think about his how he might have made a name in Seattle, but here, there was too much he didn't know. Even back then, he had Reggie's and Google's help. But here? These people were the best he was going to get. He wrapped the one half of his chain around each wrist and spoke to Fiona again. "Still, we should stick together. Hopefully, our teamwork will be alot better than what we just saw. You and your boytoys better not disappoint."

Notes Interacting With: Haz. Haz. (Wilson) darkred darkred (Jak) Jeremiah Jeremiah (Fiona Fox) YellowTemperence YellowTemperence (Lucario) Zamasu Zamasu (Baiken) Drakerus Drakerus (Lann)

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -Two halves of an ordinary chain
-Two Cinder Missiles

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Baiken

The samurai looks down at a bunch of people that have approached them, mainly the red fuzzball that is Fiona. She sighs before saying "Whatever you say, furball." She is not interested at what Fiona had said, though it does a have a meaning to it, but she is too lazy to acknowledge. She looks back at Delsi and Jak and say "You guys go tagging walls? Maybe I could try that."

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Jeremiah Jeremiah Drakerus Drakerus Haz. Haz.

View attachment 403616

Lucario

It's time for your punishment, baby.

Normally, Lucario would want to feel a bit more acquainted with someone before following their lead. His past had instilled a good reminder of that deep within his mind. There were so many people he trusted back on his world and who he had therefore went along with during their adventures, but a certain event that he constantly reminded himself to push to the back of his mind also gave him a fear of following someone right from the get-go. But there was something about Fiona that reminded him completely about himself... her aura was a bit on the questionable side, but she felt like such a free spirit that Lucario couldn't help but smile. It was like he was looking in some sort of twisted mirror.

Lucario was jolted out of his thoughts by Fiona's small monologue. "We're what this city needs! And Fiona Fox isn't the type to let the opportunity of a lifetime slip. Neither are her boys, ain't that right?" She had asked as if expecting an answer. In a split second decision, Lucario decided to give her one.

"That's right, Ms. Fiona!" Lucario said with an exaggerated salute. Despite his humor, Lucario was completely genuine in his support of what she was saying. The Aura Pokemon quickly dismissed all previous doubts of her moral alignment. We are what this city needs, and if Stroheim says there'll be a bigger threat, then we'll meet it without fear and protect everyone! He decided silently.

"It's 10 AM on September 25th, 1890!"

Without any more fears of her leadership, Lucario excitedly took off after her as she ran to go investigate. Lucario didn't want to get his hopes up and expect to see Wilson, Lann, Frank, and the others sprinting towards whatever was causing this chaos at his side, but deep down... Lucario truly wished to work with everyone. It would be just like the old days... he thought. Yeah, just like it! This is gonna be sweet!

Mentions:
Jeremiah Jeremiah
Haz. Haz.
Drakerus Drakerus

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Inside?
Condition= Amused

Interaction "Of course, what else could we POSSIBLY do? We as heroes must ENLIGHTEN this world with our art." Delsin replied with as much sarcasm as humanly possible, while barely being able to contain his laugh. The red furry was entertaining Delsin quite a bit with her talk of destiny and taking over the city. The smile she put on was an obvious indication that she was trying too hard and he just couldn't help himself from not taking her seriously. Besides, it was ridiculous how the fox managed to get a Lucario, a guy with super crispy hair and a blonde kid with his own fox pokemon thing as her "gang". "I think I can take care of myself, furry. This isn't gonna be the first time I've made my name known. This time, it's only gonna be a bit harder, but it isn't fun if it isn't challenging, is it?"

Delsin was about to just blow off the ragtag group, but Jak spoke up. "Yes, I'm a hero, but doesn't mean a hero can't have a little fun every so often."

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile
Baiken

The samurai looks down at a bunch of people that have approached them, mainly the red fuzzball that is Fiona. She sighs before saying "Whatever you say, furball." She is not interested at what Fiona had said, though it does a have a meaning to it, but she is too lazy to acknowledge. She looks back at Delsi and Jak and say "You guys go tagging walls? Maybe I could try that."

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Jeremiah Jeremiah Drakerus Drakerus Haz. Haz.

tenor.gif

The eco warrior was convinced Delsin thought he tagged walls. Jak had to suppress a chuckle "Sure, Delsin, old pal. I don't mind having some fun every so often."

He eyed Baiken and shrugged "I've done some stuff I've done over time in Haven."

tumblr_ooz0loP1Jd1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Handsome Jack
Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis

Well, I don’t even know why am I here in the first place, nor how I ended up here, and yet this looks better than a shit-hole planet I used to be a mad man in” Said the Hyperion corporate as he even tried figuring out if this was a dream, in which he would end up getting killed “I- Is this a dream? Where the hell am I? Have you even ever dealt with these kind of situations?” Jack asked as unknown of his location, he tried a way back to his home planet known as Pandora
c72e043ecf7edce1b001be6291ab5e4a39a43a61_hq.gif

I think you and I have nothing left to lose, am I right?

• While the group conversed about multiple things trying to come up with a reason for why are so many people were stampeding over each other like cows who are running from a slaughterhouse you hear a low engine noise from the opposite direction. First, you could safely assume it's just another news van trying to get the latest dig but the noises are getting louder indicating the vehicle is getting closer.

Soon enough your assumptions are proven correct by the sight of a very spiky buggy erupting from within the crowd and then safely landing on a soft pad of running people. That same vehicle proceeds to make a red carpet made out of blood and shredded up organs as it drives through the crowd, and if that wasn't weird enough a few seconds later a hatch opens on the top of the buggy.

An abnormally large, jacked, red humanoid alien with 4 arm jumps out of the hatch. The black stripe going down his chin to his lower lip, and his four eyes barely taking the attention long enough from the psychotic smile on its face. The four-armed ketchup bottle shows off the reason for enjoying himself so much after pulling out a golden machine gun and then laying in the crowd bellow including our group.

The car proceeds to rampage forwards away from the group leaving a grim red reminder of where it has been, are you going to follow?

Attachments

• 1519560267939.png
    1519560267939.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1519560496207.png
    1519560496207.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Pink Guy hopped out on it, ready to take on the threat.

"mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM-" ("Huzzah, I have come to-") At the sight of four-armed red dick, however, Pink Guy suddenly wasn't so sure about his previously adamant heroism. The blood buggy sped off into the distance. Pink Guy resounded to miss himself with that shit.

tenor.gif

As he stepped backward, however, Pink Guy backed into plastic surgery man.

"aH! pusssssiiiiiii!" ("Watch where you walkin', fool!")

Rhysie Rhysie

• As Corvo ran, the military man caught up to the assassin and spoke.

"Seems that way, yeah," Corvo replied, looking towards the man to get a better look at him. He didn't really have enough time to as they were being attacked by a robot working for the mayor.
    Corvo would obviously remember him from before, shouting orders and taking out most of the German's weapons. A likely hardy and tactical man, he also cares for his allies' health. Reminds him of an old Havelock, one not corrupted by a throne within reach. Though, the rest of the rifleman was quite different. For one, he was must be from the future, or maybe a future. Perhaps one with an advanced form of healing, as he seems quite well after being sucker punched by a flying fist, one with much more power than what Corvo was hit with. That still hurts. Though, from what the Royal Protector has seen, he wouldn't be surprised if the man was marked by the Outsider himself, or some other deity.
    "Name's Corvo Attano, though you probably already know that," he said, eluding to Stroheim's direct addressing of him, even though the German never said his last name. "Royal Protector for the Empress of the Isles."
    He'd shake the man's hand but they are currently running, and that'd be an awkward handshake. Instead, he did a kind of head bow to the man, hoping that qualifies as a replacement. And while Stroheim spoke his name to the group, Corvo felt it necessary to properly introduce himself. Not an insurance of an alliance, but to make the next fight easier, because Outsider knows there is going to be a next fight.

Royal Protector? Empress of the Isles? Yeah, this guy was definitely full-blown medieval. That didn't mean that Frank doubted this guy's combat prowess; Corvo seemed to be one of the much more reliable folks within the group after all. It would probably be for the better to get acquainted with this guy, since he seemed to possess some kind of explosive weapon himself- alongside that mean-looking sword- and would definitely make for a good brother-in-arms if it came down to it. The Marine shared the man's nod, and even though they were running he introduced himself anyways.

“Woods. Frank Woods; Master Sergeant of the US Marines Corp, although I'm guessing that means jack shit to you,” the soldier noted. It was so unfamiliar to have his "role" as a Marine neutered down to a mere nominal title. It used to mean stuff to other folks, that he wasn't someone to fuck around with. In this city, though, there were a lotta people who were from all over different places and even times- at least, so it seemed- so of course being a Marine- or a CIA agent, or a SOG member- probably didn't ring a bell to some folks whatsoever. The American would've stayed silent for the rest of the run if it weren't for Lann catching up to the duo, shouting about how he didn't know what was happening.

When Fiona suggested that he, Lucario, Wilson, and herself should team up, Lann put his arms behind his head and shook his head.
    “Sorry. I just came over to help out. I’ve got someone I need to get back to. I’m sure we’ll meet again, though. We’re all looking for the same answers, yeah?” He said apologetically before turning to look for Frank. As if by fate, the soldier was running right by him, beckoning him over as he ran the opposite direction of the...fleeing crowd!?

“H-Hey! Wait up dude! What’s going on!?” Lann exclaimed in surprise as he hightailed it towards Frank.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Centurion_ Centurion_ YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Jeremiah Jeremiah Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

“We got civs running away from something- whatever it is, we'd better check it out!” The soldier replied aloud, moving a tad bit faster as he did so- he wanted to get to the scene as soon as possible. But, as it turned out, the scene would come to him.

• While the group conversed about multiple things trying to come up with a reason for why are so many people were stampeding over each other like cows who are running from a slaughterhouse you hear a low engine noise from the opposite direction. First, you could safely assume it's just another news van trying to get the latest dig but the noises are getting louder indicating the vehicle is getting closer.

Soon enough your assumptions are proven correct by the sight of a very spiky buggy erupting from within the crowd and then safely landing on a soft pad of running people. That same vehicle proceeds to make a red carpet made out of blood and shredded up organs as it drives through the crowd, and if that wasn't weird enough a few seconds later a hatch opens on the top of the buggy.

An abnormally large, jacked, red humanoid alien with 4 arm jumps out of the hatch. The black stripe going down his chin to his lower lip, and his four eyes barely taking the attention long enough from the psychotic smile on its face. The four-armed ketchup bottle shows off the reason for enjoying himself so much after pulling out a golden machine gun and then laying in the crowd bellow including our group.

The car proceeds to rampage forwards away from the group leaving a grim red reminder of where it has been, are you going to follow?

“Aw, fucking shit...” He growled under his breath, almost completely forgetting that Lann was around to listen. He grit his teeth before turning to the others, his eyes already contracting as if they were focusing once more upon combat.

~Shilo Saga
Interactions: Handsome Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie ) and Red Alien Dude ( Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo )
Mentions: Pink Guy ( Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak ) and Frank ( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla )

Shilo looked at the man, arching an eyebrow at his questions. "No, I've never dealt with a situation like this before... and if I'm being completely honest, i don't think it's a dream. I think that this is a very odd situation and that the every answer we get is going to lead to a bigger question. But we'll see if that hunch is correct." The twenty-one year old looked at the man who had just managed to back into the man who had been running with her and narrowed her eyes at the odd being in the pink suit... She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off when she heard the roaring engine behind her.

Shilo spun around when she heard Frank's call, skidding to a halt. "Are you fucking serious..." she murmured, stepping out of the street so she'd be more out of the way of the buggy, her eyes narrowing at the giant, red, four armed monster. "Are we in some kind of video game? What the hell is going on with this place?" Shilo asked, more to herself but she couldn't help but say it aloud.

"Whatever, I'm not missing out of this fight. You coming?" Shilo turned her head to look at the man beside her before hurrying off to join back with the group and fight the new enemy. She was careful to stay out of the way of those with guns, not wanting to get hit herself, and pulled a throwing knife from her belt. Calculating as quickly as she could in her head, Shilo threw the knife with as much force as she could muster, aiming for the monster. Any damage that could be done would be good, but she was hoping to it a vital organ.

Last edited:
Pink Guy climbed into a trashcan just because that's where he belongs.

22045837_1547098801979548_365474047211860917_n.jpg

Niwatori hides behind some trashcans just because she can.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

• By the divine guidance of the epitome of fidelity and punctuality of the majestic rooster, Niwatori was able to find a boon in the most unsuspected areas for her future adventures. She saw a weird red orb if she were to touch a spring of energy would fly to her head as she understood her new powers. That orb gave Niwatori, only if she were to touch it though, the ability to reincarnate as a phoenix would upon her death once.

Similarly, pink guy found himself in a trash can as well, but what he found might be the best possible boon in this situation. What his eyes laid upon was a special edition version of Pink season.
    1519673693714.png

Last edited:
Jak muttered under his breath "Fuck, that's messed up. But what can you expect in this city after all?"

The eco warrior looked over at Delsin and his other pal along with the others. "What are we going to do, dear leader."

He stared over at the new Hedgehog that self-appointed herself a leader of the the ragtag group and watched as the others rushed off to chase the new danger that threatened the city.

When the large, spiked buggy emerged into the crowd of civilians Corvo was somewhat stunned. Such fantastic technology turned into a killing machine, not something the assassin hasn't seen before. While he doubted it, there was a bit of him that wished the people here were different. This city's morals doesn't matter right now, though, as a four-armed man just hopped out of the death carriage. He did not look like he had all his marbles, as if you needed to even think about it. His instincts kicked in and he quickly aimed his pistol at the man, but lowered it once he saw the crowd of civilians behind him, though still being massacred by whoever still controls the machine.
The four-armed maniac pulled out a big gun, and as Corvo dived out of the way, he was shot in the left arm, near his shoulder. He grunted loudly, now on the ground as he couldn't support his roll properly. He's been shot before, but he usually knew how to get medical attention. There are some healers in the odd group of theirs, but whether or not they are paying attention to all the battle is beyond Corvo, and right now the last thing on his mind. He got to a standing position, and broke a door to a building down to get inside for cover. He looked back out and saw Woods fire on the monster from a crouching position. The injured Royal protector would do the same, except his pistol only has EXPLOSIVE shots, and there are civilians near him. He needs to draw the monsters attention away from the civilians, and to do so, he fires an EXPLOSIVE shot about 5 feet in front of the bad guy, which is far enough away where it wouldn't hit any civilians. At most, it would blow back their opponent and hit him with shrapnel from the ground. With luck, it'll draw the man's attention. Not being able to do much else, he simply yells out to the others, "Bring the four-armed freak towards us, get him away from the civilians! We can bring him down that way!"
Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Nightwisher Nightwisher @anyonewhowilllisten

The cause of all the carnage soon appeared. A rather unsightly r
ed beast with a machine gun laid waste to the running crowd in his car. A sight that made Maxwell nauseous, only added on with the smell of fresh viscera becoming appearant.
Fate had chosen for him because now he couldn't possibly leave without getting gunned down.
In fact he failed to find cover in time and felt a bullet rip clear through the side of his arm. Though frail, Maxwell gritted his teeth together as opposed to screaming in pain and clutched his forearm so harshly he felt as though he might damage himself further. "So... Now I have no choice..." The magician wheezed and hid behind a fire hydrant, trying to make himself as small as possible.
Maxwell glared at his shadow puppet, it failed to block for him but it could at least help him by attacking while he worked on stifling his blood flow... Or perhaps find another use for his blood.
The doppleganger moved like it was made from liquid, dipping and dodging out of the darkness. It moved in a serpentine pattern before going behind the hulking monster and trying to stab him in the back.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @/anyone

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Rhysie Rhysie darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu jigglesworth jigglesworth QizPizza QizPizza Drakerus Drakerus YellowTemperence YellowTemperence Nightwisher Nightwisher DailyRoLord DailyRoLord thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces Jeremiah Jeremiah Centurion_ Centurion_

As soon as she heard the sound of revving, Asuka stopped running, proceeding to skid to a halt in order to do so, and looked towards the direction of the source of the sound. At first, she assumed that it was some sort of news van, but it turned out that it was not one, but rather a hostile spiky buggy being driven by malicious beings.​

The girl within the mech gulped. First, Stroheim, now this, as it crushed everyone that was unlucky to even be right in front? Not only that, but when it crushed the poor, innocent citizens trying to run, blood was splattered everywhere on the streets, sickening her. Due to this, Asuka stepped back and turned away, closing her eyes and shielding her mech's with its hands using her handles so it wouldn't be projected onto the displays inside. However, just as she was doing that, she was unaware that a four-armed beast would pop out of the buggy through the top hatch with a machine gun that he used to fire hell upon both the crowds and his assailants, including her.

Asuka let out a short, high-pitched shriek as soon as her mech was hit by a large bullet from the monster's golden machine gun in the right arm, causing her to look towards the buggy. She would hold off attempting to attack the four-armed creature...that is, if she had never seen his buggy crush dozens of innocents before pulling out a machine gun and opening fire. She was seeing numerous familiar-looking strangers, a few of which she could recognize, either dodge before firing away or getting hit before firing away. That alone was enough to set her off into taking action right away. So she began sprinting after the buggy.

"Du ungeheue-wicher Fieswing! (You monstrous creep!)"

Sprinting towards the buggy, angered, she attempted to gain up on it before trying to puncture a hole through it with her mech's fist while trying to avoid the monster's gunfire.​

Last edited:

lucario kneel.png

Lucario

Lucario continued his sprint alongside his new team when the sound of an engine in the distance stopped him in his tracks. In similar fashion to when he entered the warehouse, Lucario quickly closed his eyes. Once again, the four black appendages at the back of his head raised, indicating that Lucario was searching for the aura of whatever that thing in the distance was. The aura hues of the crowd, however, blended together into a terrifying mixture of emotion- fear, panic, stress, and the thing that Lucario always feared the most: submission. He could feel some of those in the crowd who were actually giving up their lives, knowing there was little chance for escape. The Aura Pokemon wasn't set on finding the threat anymore, but was instead taken back by the sheer chaos. Though the chaos was something that everyone could see, most likely only a few could feel it resonate within them. Lucario, unfortunately, was one of them. In that moment, he was given a grim reminder of all that happened back in his past. He remembered the hopelessness he felt, the agony of fearing for not only your life, but those that you don't even know; all of the feelings when his world nearly ended were coming back to eat at him again. Could... this be what Stroheim warned us about? The canine thought to himself. For a moment, he suddenly doubted whether or not he could actually continue on with his self-appointed mission to train himself to rise against the warned threat. It was as if he were a kid again. All hope was lost, and he could do nothing to stop it...

The engine's noise got closer. Lucario opened his eyes, his "aura sensors" lowering at the same time as he did so. He couldn't bear to see anymore of the emotions of the crowd. He already felt a humongous weight overwhelming his chest, begging to drag him to the ground so he could lay there in his figurative pool of hopelessness. If he kept going, he-

The buggy literally ripped out from the crowd, throwing up puddles of red and chunks of skin from its various victims. Lucario stood there, unable to move out of sheer shock. He didn't know what he was feeling deep down inside. All he felt was emptiness and silence inside as he stared at the violence in a sort of trance. Not even the appearance of the alien who had jumped from the buggy shook him out if it. The alien took aim with his weapon, and only when he fired did Lucario finally begin to move again.

The shot struck the canine in the shoulder. Despite it looking like the area was padded, this was in fact absolutely not the case. Blood began to leak from the wound, trickling down to the ground slowly. Lucario fell to his knees, more out of surprise than complete pain. He looked up with watery eyes, the alien beginning to become a bit of a blur rather than a defined shape. The Aura Pokemon tried to blink the tears away to clear up his vision while he looked at the buggy speeding away to claim more lives.

"We'll join the Expedition Society! Isn't that right?"

He blinked again. The buggy wasn't there anymore -- in its place stood a black sphere with a visible glowing red core. The buildings of the city blended together and appeared to turn purple, creating a plain backdrop of the single color.

Lucario's arm reeled back, and in moments, his paw was planted firmly in the ground. His tears were falling in steady streams now, and he could do nothing but shut his eyes. His shoulder wound felt like nothing compared to the pain in his chest. The arm he used to attack the asphalt rose again, an Aura Sphere being charged with it this time. It reached a larger size with much more speed than when he had fought Stroheim, and bits of blue electricity looked to be coming off it.

"I won't let it happen again..." Lucario's voice was choked in a sob. His eyes shot open as he threw his powered-up Aura Sphere at the retreating buggy. There wasn't any concerns about that "friendly fire" in Lucario's mind. All that mattered was getting rid of that thing that he had just witnessed rip apart several people. It wasn't a strange killing machine to him anymore- it was his old enemy, returning to ruin his world and plunge everyone into darkness once again. The canine took a deep, shaky breath in before letting out a strife-ridden shout that tore through the streets in its sheer volume.

"I WON'T LET YOU!"

Mentions:
Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

Last edited:
Baiken

The samurai take notice of the buggy land on top of a batch of running people, crushing them and leaving a bloody trail as it moves. The hatch opens up and a four-armed jacked ketchup bottle comes out with a golden machine gun and start shooting like crazy, including the group. For Baiken, she simply stood, and surprisingly, none of the bullets hit her and she didn't even flinched. "Typical..." She says as the ketchup bottle immediatley goes away. She turns to Delsin and Jak and ask "So, we go after it? I'm down for a killing."

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred

tumblr_ntd888C1vi1r41iwho7_r1_250.gif

giphy.gif

Handsome Jack

Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis

The corporate megalomaniac stood there in shock as he noticed a buggy voertuig (vehicle in dutch) recklessly drive onto a bunch of pedestrians "What the fuck is this idiot doing!?" Jack said as she saw a little one run to the off-road car and yelled out "HEY, GET BACK HERE, DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!" As the psychopathic murderer got his pistol out and prepare for attack in the given case, and as he listened to another person yet involved in this (Corvo in this instance) "Yeah how in the sake of Helios are you thinking of bringing.... whatever this is to us? What's your plan?" the masked man asked as he waited for the exact moment to shoot at whatever is heading our way

tumblr_static_uojjzaxuam8w0go4ssockgk4.gif

Nightwisher Nightwisher jigglesworth jigglesworth marc122 marc122

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Outside
Condition= In Combat/Slightly Wounded

Interaction "Jak, it's obvious what we do. We beat this crazy guy up and save the people...And no, Baiken, we're not going to kill anyone if we can..." As Delsin talked, several shots to the chest. The high caliber of the machine gun the walking ketchup bottle toted, knocked Delsin down. The bullet holes soon dissipated as smoke and cinders swirled around his wounds. He slowly got back up and said. "Alright, that was pretty rude for an overgrown ketchup bot..." Another barrage of machine rounds hit his chest, as well as several people behind him, though somehow, Baiken wasn't hit at all. "Ok, you can stop with the machine gun now..." Another volley of shots came towards Delsin, this time, he Smoke Dashed out of the way. "Now you're making me mad. I was going to give you a chance to peacefully surrender to my superior might, but now you've done it."

Delsin then began to take in the destruction the red menace and his buggy inflicted. Gore and guts were spewed across the street. At the sight, Delsin got angry for real. These kinds of people made him sick; those who murder innocents without a second thought. But this was a new level to even the DUP. This guy didn't even have an excuse. "Yeah, you definitely don't deserve to get off that easy... Jak, when he turns his back, shoot. Baiken, use that chain of yours to grab the gun."

Delsin Smoke Dashed towards the four-armed freak, as he heard, "Bring the four-armed freak towards us, get him away from the civilians! We can bring him down that way!" Delsin kept this in mind as he materialized behind the freak whipped him with both chains to gain his attention. He fired off a Cinder Missile at its head just for good measure. "Hey! Kool-aid Man! Why don't you pick on someone that can actually fight back." If Delsin somehow got his attention, he would run back from where the buggy came from, away from any civilians. He would have to let the others take care of the car as he prayed that his friends would follow his orders

Notes Interacting \ darkred darkred (Jak) \ Zamasu Zamasu (Baiken) Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

-One Cinder Missile

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back