Millennium City: Nova - A grocery trip to the local supermarket

Daunting_Doggo

Not a dog anymore?

• With the whole situation now being over and done with, no more nazi cyborg robots trying to test you by possibly murdering you with a machine gun and with the new additions to the family finally having calmed down you could probably relax and have a nice time bonding with each other in order to build relationships based on trust. Sadly I find that extremely boring so...

Far away from the group, you could see a woman running along rapidly like she was trying to escape something, but as some of the group could deduce from their surrounding that this happened a lot more than it should be. And why wouldn't it? In the shadow of the big city, this darker part where a lot of unlucky, unwealthy people reside results with a playground for the crime lords and psychopaths of the town to run rampant. This may have been a hard fact to realize for some of the cast but it was a reality, even in this apparent multicultural, metropolitan wonder of the world named Millennium city people still had to deal with problems of the city life.

While some of the group dealt with that realization the situation took a weird turn, more people began to run as rapidly and with the same scared expression as the first woman. This wave of people only continued to get bigger and more wild as the people pushed each other to escape like the four horsemen were running after them. And while that happened a current of vans with what seemed like news channels printed on the side begun to drive towards where the people were trying to run away from. In any case, this situation was must've have been really peculiar to cause this much of a commotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asuka wasn't in the mood for more danger when all she wanted to do was relax. After all, it was right after she left the warehouse, where the group had fought Stroheim in, only for the fight to be a test run of how well the group could fight. Gulping, she gripped onto the main handles that controlled the robot, as she anticipated what's to come. Maybe it was another Stroheim, just without the Nazi stigma stuck to him and without the bombastic personality that defines him. Maybe it was something else, like a person that was like one of the others from the group, but evil-looking and violent.

She did not know what the threat really was. The best she could do right now other than walk to the source was stand and prepare, as the threat slowly looms towards the group, menacingly. She predicted that it was even more powerful than Stroheim itself, since this time, it was technically the citizens who were involved because they were the witnesses to it, hence why they were running. She then bit her lower lip as she thought of what to do next. As for the "standing" part, she decided against it as she thought of when to be facing a big threat to the city, including, ultimately, her and the soon-to-be combatants.

"Nein... Nicht jetzt. (No... Not now.)"

She said, as she slowly approached the situation itself, with some somewhat improved confidence of hers resulting from the mech itself.​

Last edited:
lucario surprise 2.png

Lucario

Lucario resisted the urge to jump out of Fiona's arms. Whatever was happening, it didn't look good whatsoever. As a matter of fact, Lucario had seen something like this once before... and he knew that the more they waited, the more chaos would be caused. Of course, Lucario was unable guess just how dangerous whatever the crowd was running from was, but it definitely looked like whatever that thing may be, it was deadly.

"Gggh!" Lucario muffled a scream as he tried to rebalance himself. Being held by someone was a lot less comfortable when you were aware of all your pain. "C-can I get some more help here?" He asked as loud as he could without straining his body. "If only we had a Pokemon with Heal Pulse here or... or something!"

Merely suggesting it was enough to make Lucario homesick again. He wasn't familiar with these people like he was with his old team at the Expedition Society, which was basically a slowly expanding group of "Rescue Teams" tasked with helping others. To go from such coordination to this... Lucario felt humiliated. He absolutely needed to ask others the questions running through his mind, but he just couldn't catch a break long enough to do so.

Mentions:
Jeremiah Jeremiah

Felix, deciding not to stay and chat with anyone after the fight with Stroheim, instead simply picked up his pistol and walked away. He didn't even seem to acknowledge Lucario's response. All he knew was that, for the time being, Felix was trapped in this hellhole. And more than likely, he'd need money if he wanted to get by here. That much was for certain. Sadly, his bank account probably didn't have the ability to traverse the multiverse, meaning that Felix was gonna have to start from the ground up.

And it just so happened that mere moments after his first encounter, other shit was going on in the darker end of the city. Now, Felix normally wouldn't have given too fucks about some asshole terrorizing a city full of assholes he didn't care for. But if he wanted to get large sums of money and buy himself a nice penthouse filled with strippers and booze, he'd have to make a name for himself first.

And what better way to make a name for himself than playing the hero for a bit?

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @OpenForInteraction​

L2Zo442.gif

Handsome Jack

Inventory: Hyperion Nemesis (Repeater Pistol)

Jack had enough of having to fight against some fucking monsters (except for vault hunters) as bored as hell he sighed and said "Ugh... getting bored kills me, I need something fun to be happening" as he then saw someone he could be familiarized with, an orange-gray metal suit that could have someone on it (or not, who knows) and so he walks towards it and asks "Excuse me, do we know one another?" and patiently waits for an answer

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Baiken

After the fight with Stroheim ends with him revealing that he was testing the group and leaves, Baiken let's out a sigh of disappointment. "Well that did not turned out as I thought." She says, and then there is something happening on the dark side of the city that she could care less about. However, if she were to play hero, she would do so as long as she is given the credit. The samurai checks her sword, now snapped in half thanks to the cyborg Nazi. "I guess I'm gonna need to buy a new one." She says.

(Open for interaction)​

Delsin Rowe Location= 52 Grapevine St. Northeast - Inside?
Condition= Fighting/Angry

Interaction "Huh. Glad that's over. Though the welcoming was a bit rude and all. Testing people through lethal combat doesn't seem like the best way to make friends...Ah, who am I kidding? That's how I met Fetch and Eugene" Delsin continued to talk out loud as the scientist walked out the door like stereotypical Nazi. He looked around at the wrecked warehouse. Most of the walls were broken, the roof was missing several chunks, and the floor was pocketed with craters, especially with the hooded guy's spike attack. That guy was almost definitely a Conduit like Delsin and those were some sick powers. Delsin wanted some for himself, but as of now, he's not sure whether or not he can take powers or whether there would be enough Blast Cores to get the powers to a decent level.

Delsin turned to his two companions: Jak and Baiken. He was pretty sure Baiken was into him. Something about the cold demeanor and sudden concern with his well-being earlier made her seem like a tsundere or something. Esecially when she mentioned "not loving him" when he very apparently joked about it. "Sooo...What do we do now? Me and Jak are probably gonna find some spray paint and then go tag some buildings. You're welcome to come...too... Baiken..." As he talked, he noticed a woman running across the street. Following her were countless others, all of them with a terrified expression on their faces. Soon after, numerous news vans drove towards whatever those people were running from, swerving to avoid the occasional person. Delsin pointed his hand at the commotion. "What is that? That seems interesting. I think we have a change of plans..."

Notes Interacting With: Zamasu Zamasu darkred darkred

Italicized Unbolded Colored=Internal Dialogue
Bolded Colored=External Dialogue

Inventory -An ordinary chain
-Two Cinder Missiles

Powers -Enhanced Durability
-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

With that whole debacle over, Maxwell still didn't get any answers he was looking for. Except the fact that this whole fight was a test.
This side of the city looked dismal so it wasn't a surprise to see a woman running for her life from something. However the following stampede caught his eye. The magician stood up to get a better look at the situation.
Indeed it appeared to be a stampede of humans and in the opposite direction, vehicles. Perhaps they were going to solve the problem or document it.
Either way it made Maxwell curious, but not curious enough to waltz right into danger.
Looking at most of the group they didn't seem to care about the event going on around them. "This doesn't involve me... So why am I curious?" Maxwell said, keeping his eyes focused on the direction the cars went.

[Open for Interaction]

Last edited:

• WIP
[tab=UNABRIDGED POST][/tab]

View attachment 402155

Handsome Jack

Jack had enough of having to fight against some fucking monsters (except for vault hunters) as bored as hell he sighed and said "Ugh... getting bored kills me, I need something fun to be happening" as he then saw someone he could be familiarized with, an orange-gray metal suit that could have someone on it (or not, who knows) and so he walks towards it and asks "Excuse me, do we know one another?" and patiently waits for an answer

As Handsome Jack took it upon himself to approach the mercenary, Felix turned to face him and looked him over before speaking.

latest

"Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure I'd remember meeting a guy who looks like he's not only had about fifty separate plastic surgery operations on his face alone, but also took it upon himself to staple a shitty corner store Halloween mask to his face." Felix snarked back in response to the dictator's inquiry on if the two had met in the past.

Rhysie Rhysie

• As Lucario's muffled cries went on, blood dripping from his blistered wounds like leaking tap water, the red sinking into the concrete with each dribble, the jackal's pleas seemed even more futile as the passersby seemed completely ignorant of the his state. This, however, did not go unnoticed by the previously-AWOL Wilson. The scientist crawled out from under the buried tiles of the warehouse, kicking and coughing, a peculiar flower-littered wreath dangling from the edge of his ungroomed mane.
    "Ugh, why did that German have to aim for the face...?" He whimpered, rising to his feet as he dusted his clothes, a swollen bruise on his cheek becoming apparent very quickly. What became even more apparent to him were the calls of the wounded Lucario, cradled by the arms of Fiona that upholstered him as he walked. At least, tried to.
    "Looks like that canine needs my help." Higgsbury ascertained, sliding down an uphill of rubble as he paced over to aid the jackal.
    "Hold him still for a moment." Instructed the scientist, cautiously assessing the Steel-type's wounds.
    "Golly, he did not go easy on you, now did he? Regardless, it's just a flesh wound. Some honey should patch you right up!"
    From his Krampus sack, the scientist pulled a dainty, wooden bowl and masher, a few spoon-fulls of honey wrapped in bandages pressed against the belly of the dish. He unrolled the gauze, dabbing the masher in the sweet nectar before coating the Pokémon's wounds in it.
    After all was said and done, the honey seeped into Lucario's injuries, sealing the gashes in a matter of moments.
    "I always wondered how that worked... Those bees must really be something." Wilson arose, adjusting his grip on his bag and affixing his dangling garland.
    "Now then, let's get going. I'm just itching to see what all this commotion's about!"

Last edited:
Lann was still feeling a bit disoriented with the strange happenings of this new world. Their first battle had all been set up as a test? That could only mean that people from other worlds showing up in Millennium City was not only a known occurrence, but an expected one. That rang some bells. Still though, there wasn’t any way to go up and shout ‘Hey, tell me what the honk’s going on here!’ For now, he would have to find friends to help him on this new adventure in this ridiculously large city.

Speaking of which, Frank seemed to be keen on looking out for him as well as the mysterious Niwatori. The gruff man seemed nice enough and he had a way with adapting to situations. Maybe it wouldn’t be so hard to make new friends here? He was about to walk over to him when he heard a shout of anguish.

“Ghhg! C-can I get some more help over here!” YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

“Huh?” Lann stopped walking and looked around, spotting a familiar jackal with some serious injuries.it seeemd as though he had taken the brunt of Stroheim’s close range attacks.

“I’ll be right there! Give me a sec, Frank!” Lann shouted before running over to inspect the injured pokemon who was being carried by yet another humanoid animal. Huh. It seeemd fitting the two would end up together when looked at from that angle. At this point, the boy was oblivious to the frantic crowd passing by as he arrived at the side of Lucario.

“Ouch! That guy really nailed you, didn’t he? Harsh for a test we didn’t even get to study for...” Lann quipped, trying to distract the Pokémon from his pain by lightening the mood.

“Here, hold still.” Lann held his gauntlet hand towards Lucario’s middle and a green light began emanating from it which soon enveloped the jackal’s body, gradually healing him. Atop Lann’s head, Tama was also focusing. It was important to note that Lann was only able to cast magic with the help of Tama. As long as she was in contact with his body, he could harness her powers. This rule applied to other Mirages as well. Also arriving to help, was Wilson, who applied some sort of honey with potent healing capabilities to the wounds. Together, the pokemon’s injuries would be gone in no time!
Haz. Haz. FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

lucario happy.png

Lucario

Lucario stared in awe as both Wilson and Lann (with the assistance of Tama) healed his painful injuries. The Aura Pokemon could feel his burn on his left paw heal itself over, the burn disappearing both under his skin and the pitch black, charred fur on top returning to its normal, off-grey color. Wilson's honey soothed the burn nicely as well, the pain subsiding within moments. For his right paw, Tama's magic helped to mend the bones back into place with accuracy, Fiona's splint insuring it would be fixed without even a slight error. Again, the overwhelming pain that once overtook his senses faded without trouble.

At least there's no pigs in the toilet this time...

Probably a bit too carelessly, Lucario jumped from Fiona's arms. He landed on his feet just a few meters in front of her, smiling as he investigated his newly healed paws. Lucario triumphantly threw his right in the air, exclaiming, "I'M BACK, EVERYONE! YEAH!"

Lucario turned back towards Fiona, Wilson, and Lann and held his arms wide open expectantly. "Group hug, anyone?" He looked across the room at everyone who had fought, gaining a sudden newfound respect for even those who didn't directly help him. "I like you all already! Do we get to do icebreakers now? Something? Anything? No?"

Mentions:
Drakerus Drakerus
Haz. Haz.
Jeremiah Jeremiah

Interaction "Huh. Glad that's over. Though the welcoming was a bit rude and all. Testing people through lethal combat doesn't seem like the best way to make friends...Ah, who am I kidding? That's how I met Fetch and Eugene" Delsin continued to talk out loud as the scientist walked out the door like stereotypical Nazi. He looked around at the wrecked warehouse. Most of the walls were broken, the roof was missing several chunks, and the floor was pocketed with craters, especially with the hooded guy's spike attack. That guy was almost definitely a Conduit like Delsin and those were some sick powers. Delsin wanted some for himself, but as of now, he's not sure whether or not he can take powers or whether there would be enough Blast Cores to get the powers to a decent level.

Delsin turned to his two companions: Jak and Baiken. He was pretty sure Baiken was into him. Something about the cold demeanor and sudden concern with his well-being earlier made her seem like a tsundere or something. Esecially when she mentioned "not loving him" when he very apparently joked about it. "Sooo...What do we do now? Me and Jak are probably gonna find some spray paint and then go tag some buildings. You're welcome to come...too... Baiken..." As he talked, he noticed a woman running across the street. Following her were countless others, all of them with a terrified expression on their faces. Soon after, numerous news vans drove towards whatever those people were running from, swerving to avoid the occasional person. Delsin pointed his hand at the commotion. "What is that? That seems interesting. I think we have a change of plans..."

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

giphy.gif

Jak finally dropped back to his regular self and looked a bit annoyed "Well I'm glad that's over, Germans and all. Lethal combat, however is usually a day's annoyance for me back home. Well I guess we are off on another adventure."

The eco warrior sighed and looked over at his partners Belkin and Delsin. The peace didn't last long when screaming people just meant another danger right around the corner.

"NOW what?!"

The eco warrior seemed to be glad to be out of Dark Jak form for now.

Powers:
Dark Jak- Eco level- about 65 percent

Guns:
Blaster

Interacting with:
QizPizza QizPizza
Zamasu Zamasu

As Handsome Jack took it upon himself to approach the mercenary, Felix turned to face him and looked him over before speaking.

latest

"Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure I'd remember meeting a guy who looks like he's not only had about fifty separate plastic surgery operations on his face alone, but also took it upon himself to staple a shitty corner store Halloween mask to his face." Felix snarked back in response to the dictator's inquiry on if the two had met in the past.

Rhysie Rhysie

tumblr_o1eyox6IIU1u5mdgro2_400.gif

Handsome Jack

"Well excuse you, kiddo, but I actually have no face, so that's why the mask, and it isn't from the shitty dollar store just in front of us, so yeah, don't ask what happened to my real face" The Self-claimed dictator who's got his real face scarred replied "And at least I wasn't forced into a metal head and body I suppose" There was no second thought on that response as Jack crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrows in question while looking at the one he was interacting with while waiting for an answer

View attachment 402655

Handsome Jack

"Well excuse you, kiddo, but I actually have no face, so that's why the mask, and it isn't from the shitty dollar store just in front of us, so yeah, don't ask what happened to my real face" The Self-claimed dictator who's got his real face scarred replied "And at least I wasn't forced into a metal head and body I suppose" There was no second thought on that response as Jack crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrows in question while looking at the one he was interacting with while waiting for an answer

"Uh huh. Well it looks like a fuckin' cheap paper plate mask that a five year old girl made in art class." Felix replied, rolling his eyes behind is helmet when Jack made the bold assumption that he was forced into a robot body. "It's a fucking suit of armor, dumbass. God, did those staples stab your brain too?" Felix replied, tone snarky as ever.

Rhysie Rhysie

Corvo was about to ask the robot more questions, though he probably wouldn't/couldn't answer them, but he just walked away. So, it was all a test? For "what is to come". That doesn't sit right with Corvo, not only that, but how the German knew his name. He's only uttered it to the young girl, and the assassin is pretty sure Stroheim wasn't there to eavesdrop on him. Nothing of this feels right to Corvo, it all spells danger, though it's debatable whether that's a bad thing or not. Vigilance is important, especially in this city, he now knows. Who knows how often people are led to warehouses just to be attacked by a robot that turned out to be testing you for the mayor of the city? He'd ponder over that, but something else came to his mind: the woman running across the street. Now, this wouldn't be that weird, but she was obviously running from something, very frightened.
He walked out of the warehouse to get a better look, and a few seconds after her, more came, the same expression and haste in their movements. Eventually, it was an enormous crowd of people running from a terror behind them. A carriage car without need of rails came barreling by, towards the crowd. What they were for entirely escaped him, as it just seems unwise to put your carriage into a large group people running from something. Any thought of introducing himself to the others was pushed aside as this event unfolded. While he felt compelled to, there didn't seem time for that. Corvo might mention it if it comes up, but for now his priority was the terrified peoples.
"Okay... we should check that out," he said, mostly to himself but loud enough for anyone around him to hear.
The assassin then begins to make his own haste towards the scene, ready to turn the corner when the time comes. The worst part, possibly, is that anything can be on the other side. He just saw a robot more advanced than anything he could dream of, and simple citizens can range from humans to bugs. Hell, there could be a giant monster on the other side and it could a normal occurrence here. To be prepared for anything, he unfolds his sword and takes out his pistol with EXPLOSIVE shots. He expected the latter to disappear or something, as the German said they were temporary, but they didn't seem to. Not that Corvo is complaining, but weird nonetheless. However, his EXPLOSIVE shots might not be the best here. If there are any citizens near whatever is causing them to flee, that would be... problematic. The old Royal Protector doesn't want any unnecessary casualties, especially that of civilians.
Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo @everyoneinthequest

giphy3.gif
Handsome Jack

"Trust me kid, you don't want to see what lies behind this mask, if you do then it'll not be my problem that your brain gets scarred for the least we can live, it'd be better if you ask what happened to it... Ughh no wonder why some of us are killing ourselves for a fucking snickers bar or some kind of shit, although you may want to look closely but not too near on my mask, looks like your eyesight might not be working" Said the one who made of the planet known as "Pandora" to a Shit-hole who's face was absolutely destroyed by one of the "Vault Hunters" back in his home town by a fucking relic "Hope I don't need to strangle anyone as for their sudden stupidity during something important" whispered to himself the corporate megalomaniac who enslaved his daughter as he then said "You know... people like you should just look for other people just like their kind, and trust me that I've taken control over someone's head, and tried miserably to get me out, keep looking for more idiots to even strangle or maybe shoot their heads at" As with that, Jack just walked away in a calmed mood, but he still needed to find anyone he may know

(now open for interaction)

Last edited:
~Shilo Saga: Interacting with everyone in the group

Shilo watched Asuka leave the warehouse and sighed, brushing a gloved hand through her hair, very careful to make sure that the hair that covered the left side of her face stayed put. The assassin watched as a man with an odd mask and the gun totting armored douchebag argued over something that just wasn't important enough for her to interject in. Her eyes glanced over to the odd blue dog thing that was badly injured from the fight and was about to go and see what she could do when others rushed to help. The leader of Team 73 had never felt so useless, though being in such a large group it was obvious she wasn't going to be the only one with a certain skill type, she may not even be the best with a certain skill type either, which was hard to think about. Out of the corner of her right eye, as the assassin had made her way toward the exit of the warehouse, she saw a young woman running away down the street and stopped, turning her head to look around. Her first instinct was to leave it, the woman meant nothing to her and for all she knew she deserved to be chased. This place didn't concern her, and one woman's life wasn't exactly important to anything that was world changing, so why should Shilo care? The raven haired girl sighed however, knowing that that wasn't what she should do. She turned to the warehouse, curled her tongue behind her lip and let out a loud whistle to get everyone's attention. "Hey, anyone who gives a fuck, come on. Looks like there's some more to do." And with that, the assassin took off at a sprint, her short legs carrying her pretty damn fast down the street after the woman and the horsemen. She'd be able to keep the dead flat sprint for roughly forty minutes so she had no worries about wearing herself out at the time.

tumblr_nqftebH7if1s4xa8lo2_500.gif

Handsome Jack

"Uhm.... what?" Jack asked "Well, by the looks of it, kinda" The corporate maniac was confused about the situation.. yep, Jack couldn't even figure what the hell the lady was on about but decided to follow or "sprint" along "Woah woah, what's going on, what are we even doing?" Mr. No-face decided to ask at the same time he was following along to find out what could possibly go wrong, am I right, kiddos?

tumblr_o1eyox6IIU1u5mdgro4_400.gif

Nightwisher Nightwisher

• As Lucario's muffled cries went on, blood dripping from his blistered wounds like leaking tap water, the red sinking into the concrete with each dribble, the jackal's pleas seemed even more futile as the passersby seemed completely ignorant of the his state. This, however, did not go unnoticed by the previously-AWOL Wilson. The scientist crawled out from under the buried tiles of the warehouse, kicking and coughing, a peculiar flower-littered wreath dangling from the edge of his ungroomed mane.
    "Ugh, why did that German have to aim for the face...?" He whimpered, rising to his feet as he dusted his clothes, a swollen bruise on his cheek becoming apparent very quickly. What became even more apparent to him were the calls of the wounded Lucario, cradled by the arms of Fiona that upholstered him as he walked. At least, tried to.
    "Looks like that canine needs my help." Higgsbury ascertained, sliding down an uphill of rubble as he paced over to aid the jackal.
    "Hold him still for a moment." Instructed the scientist, cautiously assessing the Steel-type's wounds.
    "Golly, he did not go easy on you, now did he? Regardless, it's just a flesh wound. Some honey should patch you right up!"
    From his Krampus sack, the scientist pulled a dainty, wooden bowl and masher, a few spoon-fulls of honey wrapped in bandages pressed against the belly of the dish. He unrolled the gauze, dabbing the masher in the sweet nectar before coating the Pokémon's wounds in it.
    After all was said and done, the honey seeped into Lucario's injuries, sealing the gashes in a matter of moments.
    "I always wondered how that worked... Those bees must really be something." Wilson arose, adjusting his grip on his bag and affixing his dangling garland.
    "Now then, let's get going. I'm just itching to see what all this commotion's about!"

As Wilson approached, Fiona was at first open to the help, and was quick to cooperate by holding Lucario towards the doctor. But at the mention of honey, Fiona blinked, and blinked again at Wilson's bowl full of it. "Honey?" Fiona scoffed at the notion, "Are you cra- ay!- Hey!" she interjected - shouting in protest as the doctor slathered honey all over both of Lucario's paws. Haphazardly did she set the injured Pokémon down on the ground in order to free her hands to clean it off, only to find the honey already gone, and Lucario's burn healing at an incredible pace. Awestruck, Fiona could only stand there squatted over Lucario with her mouth agape, watching as the damage disappeared before her eyes, and was further enthralled when Lann stepped in to quicken the recovery still.

Haz. Haz. YellowTemperence YellowTemperence

-Two Cinder Missiles

-Smoke Manipulation:

-Smoke Shot
-Smoke Dash
-Cinder Missile

Fiona's ear twitched, and spun around to eavesdrop on Delsin's little cult of personality. What do we do now? Delsin wondered. Immediately Fiona's full focus was set on answering that very question. The thought exercise grew her a wide, sly grin befitting her foxy physique as she rose to her feet alongside Lucario. Although she had the Pokémon's cheers tuned out while she analyzed Delsin and his friends, Fiona glanced Lucario's way thereafter, sizing him up with a glint in her eye.

Fiona grin 2.jpg

"You three, walk with me," Fiona pointed at Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, casually throwing the command their way, "Follow my lead, and let me break the ice,"

Drakerus Drakerus

Seemingly in an instant, Fiona's grin was replaced with a more "sincere" smile as she approached Delsin and co. with open arms.

Fiona sincere.jpg

"With powers like yours, you're going to blow off destiny to paint graffiti?" Fiona began with a pointed question, "You heard it from the cyborg horse's mouth - as a team, we're a force to be reckoned with! We're what this city needs!" she proclaimed, pumping her fists, "And Fiona Fox isn't the type to let the opportunity of a lifetime slip. Neither are her boys, ain't that right?" Fiona added, gesturing towards Lucario, Wilson, and Lann, expecting them to chime in. Regardless of whether or not they did, Fiona continued, "If we stick together, we can rock Millennium City! Find out how we got here! Face whatever's coming with the confidence of knowing we'll beat it!" she charismatically proclaimed, then subsequently folded her arms and turned away, "Or...we split, and get lost in a city bigger than us. Remain in the dark. Get crushed beneath destiny's boot heel, and fade in the sands of time without anyone ever knowing our names,"

Fiona's ear again twitched, and she turned to see a growing crowd turning tail and fleeing. With her usual grin, she glanced Delsin's way again. "So what's it gonna be? Destiny's a-knockin'," she finished, and snapped her fingers in Lucario's direction before moving to investigate the growing commotion, "Let's go boys! We'll have time for introductions on the way," she stated, throwing Delsin a grinning glance while she walked.

QizPizza QizPizza darkred darkred Zamasu Zamasu Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

ljXSq68.gif

At the commotion, Pink Guy melted into the wreath of a nearby bush. Why, exactly, remained unclear, though it was probably to turn this post into a glorified placeholder one thing was for certain: he would be returning.

Until then, he simply stalked along out of sight, following the fragmented group closely.

image.png

Looking somewhat frustrated at the American for making the remark about not following orders despite him dropping the statement, she screws up her face with mild anger; it was nothing serious, some might call it 'cute'.
"Hey! Don't get snappy with me, you were going to kill him when all he wanted to do was help us, you bully!" Niwatori grumbles at him.

"A nazi, maybe. But deserving of death, no." the Chicken says remorsefully.
After a short pause of silence, her sense of anger and frustration quickly fades into a more neutral, welcoming expression.

image.png

She gives off a short, timid chuckle, trying to ease the tension of the situation.
"Uhm.. Well... My name is Niwatori: Warrior of the Chicken, nice to meet you!"
The girl introduces herself to the American, holding out her hand for a handshake.

Suddenly, she's distracted by the sound of screaming and panic, turning her head to look in the direction of the noise whilst keeping her hand held out at Frank; she almost looks as if all of her attention was instantly diverted to the sound of the noise, completely forgetting about her conversation with Woods.
"What's that noise..?" Niwatori questioned herself in a hushed tone.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back